Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Shariif and Gaandi meet in Nairobi

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;759827 wrote:
looooooooooool...another one for the record.

That said, your logic was amazing..invite the enemies to destroy local movement and wait for true liberation movement to kick out the enemy.

If you put your hands in water won't they get wet, saaxib? If you put them in fire, won't they burn? If you fight Somalis won't they fight back? My logic is solid, saaxib. I might not expect common sense from Somalis, I might not see Somalnimo but the one thing I'm always sure of is opposition and fighting. If Al Shabab are defeated the Somalis are sure to turn on each other. However, because there will be "outsiders" in Somalia, I'm certain that Somalis Burco to Beldweyn will condemn, raise funds and unite against the outsiders. Unless, of course, a group as powerful as Al Shabab emerges and occupies their time (which, today, is very unlikely).

Edit:

Zack, I am helping you formulate your future position, saaxib. Maxaad la cadhootay dee? lol

Zack-For clarification sake, between Ethiopians, Kenyans and AS, I will support AS any day. I will never choose foreigner over Somali specially for clan benefit.

NGONGE-I agree in the end, we will join to fight outsiders but what then, wouldn't Somalis turn on each other again? Whether Somalis defeat AS or AS is defeated by foreigners who in turn are kicked out by Somalis, at the end, it will come down to Somalis again.

And byway, I'm not claiming I know how to get Somalis to sit down together. I guess dadka uma bisla yet but I don't think foriegn intervention is the answer.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;759833 wrote:
Zack-For clarification sake, between Ethiopians, Kenyans and AS, I will support AS any day. I will never choose foreigner over Somali specially for clan benefit.

And that is fine, people have opinions. My simple questions to you are:

Who do you support now? How do you think the country can get of this chaos? I understand you: oppose everything on earth, what do you support? Talo raac diiddaye talo keen!

I have been asking you these simple questions for a while now and you seem to dodge them. I like how you always criticize the bad guys, who are the good guys? Suggestions?

NGONGE   

^^ But AS do not share your Somalnimo ideas, saaxib. Theirs is a perverted idea of Islam that does not at all include Somalnimo nor even pay it lip service.

Jacpher   

The Zack;759815 wrote:
Jacphar, I want Al-shabaab out of Jubbooyinka and out of Somalia. I am fine with using Kenyans to do the job. The funny thing is the majority of that community agree with me.

I don't know where you polled the community in question but I don't believe for a second a sane Somali thinks Odinga-Natenyahu operation will bring that illusive peace to the region. Give credit where it's due, despite AS murderous lifestyle, they kept the region relatively peaceful and people aren't getting killed/looted along clan lines. So yes the region has been the safest since its recent history.

But we'll the judge of that if Kenya brings any peace to the region and/or receives a warm welcome from the clans in the region as you keep suggesting.

Abtigiis   

I don't care about Azania. I said that as much but can't help somalis looking at who I am rather than what I am saying. It augurs bad for ONLF if Ethiopia takes Kismayo and Somalia, but it is selfish to hold Somalia hostage for the sake of Somaligalbeed. To a large extent the struggle in Somaligalbeed is in indigenous one and will not stand or fail because of what happens in Somalia. It can't get worse for ONLF, already every somali in Somalia is hunting them like expensive diamonds. I am convinced the political cost for Ethiopia (as they lose any pretext of we are fighting Alshabab) offsets any shorttime dangers for ONLF.

Abtigiis Azaniyuu wataa is the useless talk of Xinn. Except a parody thread where I was reflecting the thinking among some Azanias, I have always stated my disliking of Gaandhi and the whole project.

P.s. Ragga xanaaqayaa ha is dajiyaan. I am called a flip-flopper, a fickle, and yesterday Xinn was saying I am a PM away from going to his side. What is worse? To be accused of being a man with no stance or a soft-hearted one? Dee kaftanku one way ma noqon karee ha la adkeeysto. I admit my examples are rather harsh, but then if you can get some as bad throw them at me. I have mouth, which my comparative advantage in this dialogues and don't want to be denied that advantage.

The Zack   

Jacpher;759837 wrote:
I don't know where you polled the community in question but I don't believe for a second a sane Somali thinks Odinga-Natenyahu operation will bring that illusive peace to the region. Give credit where it's due, despite AS murderous lifestyle, they kept the region relatively peaceful and people aren't getting killed/looted along clan lines. So yes the region has been the safest since its recent history.

But we'll the judge of that if Kenya brings any peace to the region and/or receives a warm welcome from the clans in the region as you keep suggesting.

I am well aware of the stance of the community I am speaking of. Unfortunately, You are against the Kenyan incursion for your clan interest, not for nationalistic reasons. Shariif Canbe opposed the Kenyan intervention because of Azania. The difference between you and him is one finally said it out loud while the other is still hiding behind nationalism.

NGONGE;759836 wrote:
^^ But AS do not share your Somalnimo ideas, saaxib. Theirs is a perverted idea of Islam that does not at all include Somalnimo nor even pay it lip service.

There's argument to be made there specially considering how AS has turned out but I think people misunderstand my motivation for supporting AS. Somalia has had many transitional governments, all of whom failed to build institutions that can protect and serve the people. I was sincere in my belief that AS with vast control over many areas can build government that can be institutionalized, not paper governments in Xamar which are continuously undermined by their foriegn handlers and incompetent selfish leaders.

AS like many before has obviously failed. Now if you have any party that can build government with institutions, they have my support. I simply don't see such party and that's largely I believe due to leadership deficit not to mention fractured society.

The Zack   

^So now you are wishing some kind of miracle to occur... and you are hoping that Messiah will come to save the country.

Seriously, one needs to look at the current situation and make the best out of it, one can't just dream.

P.s. I see you ignored my questions again, mar danbe ragga ha eedeyn since u have no position :D :D

NGONGE   

Zack, Che's position is clear warya. Like Richard Pryor in Brewster's Millions, he's telling us to vote for "NONE OF THE ABOVE". Wax fahan. :D

Zack- don't support anyone except ONLF but I know the answer is not in foriegn intervention and should foriegners invade, I gladly support anyone fighting them including AS.

NGONGE-But seriously though, everyone of you seems to be avoiding the ultimate question. I am just honest enough to say I don't know.

The Zack   

NGONGE;759849 wrote:
Zack, Che's position is clear warya. Like Richard Pryor in Brewster's Millions, he's telling us to vote for "NONE OF THE ABOVE". Wax fahan.
:D

:D :D ;D No kidding, NGONGE.

NGONGE   

Che, but you're not saying that you don't know. You make it clear that you disagree with outsiders no matter what the reason. We are slightly more flexiable than you and believe that anything that defeats Al Shabab is good. For my part, I also supported AY all those years ago and believed he was going to turn the fight in Somalia into one of only two sides. Shame the rascal Sharif threw a spanner in the works.