Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Shariif and Gaandi meet in Nairobi

Abtigiis;759689 wrote:
Dr. Xinn,

If all of us here in SOL and those in TFG are naive,why don't you take over this bloody TFG entity with your cunning political skills and save us all from this national paralysis?

Cid walba waa naive baad leedahaye, yaa wax garan oo somali u soo hadhay? Ma Che' gan qiiraysan ee the Aaliyah of the political section ah ee ilmada naxariistu ka soo horeysa iyo adigan cid waliba ku wareertay baa talo haya?
:D
:D

Aaliyah rag badan waa dhaantaa ee afkaaga biijada dheer ka layxi.

I gave you and Zack three months when things fall flat, knowing you will be singing different song.

loool@NGONGE-the man is running out of arguments hence why he's personalizing. I wonder what arguments will Zack and A&T put forward when Ethiopians start marching in.

On side note, we should all apologize to Duke.

NGONGE   

^^ Just to be clear warya. I defended A&T's mention of Aaliyah only as an explanation not to indicate agreement. You're a prefectionist but not a soft one (bloody former shabab waaxid). :D

The Zack   

CHe :)

Adigu you oppose everything that is reality today. In six months, the Azania community shall be free. Mark my words.

LOL@apologizing to Duke. That nigga is a traitor waryaa, we are for freedom, need a prove? Let me know.

NGONGE-I have never seen you shy away from something. Aaliyah is indeed very loved:-)

Anyway, the man can call me he wants but if he's using Aaliyah to jab me, then I must be in good company.

Zack-In six months, you will be clapping for another clown when this miserable adventure fails.

The Zack   

Che, Wadar iyo waaxid yaa waalan? Waaxid soo ma aha? waa ku kaas. Waxaa kugu qufulan foreigners waa la nacaa lol. There are times people need to think outside of the box.

Jacphar, I want Al-shabaab out of Jubbooyinka and out of Somalia. I am fine with using Kenyans to do the job. The funny thing is the majority of that community agree with me.

The Zack;759812 wrote:
CHe
:)

Adigu you oppose everything that is reality today. In six months, the Azania community shall be free. Mark my words.

LOL@apologizing to Duke. That nigga is a traitor waryaa, we are for freedom, need a prove? Let me know.

NGONGE-be witness, this is for the record.

Zack-Whatever Duke is, he's not one thing, a hypocrite.

loool...what outside box, 20 yrs of foriegn intervention not enough?

Tell me, will be you welcoming the Ethios too?

NGONGE   

^^ Yes. And, for the record, I have never called Duke a traitor. I still think that if we let everyone come (even Ethiopians) and trounce Al Shabab, a liberation movement unconnected to the Shababi madness shall be born. It's the natural progression. Therefore, I welcome all comers.

Jacpher;759814 wrote:
Che- AT maybe but Zack is a hardcore Kenyan believer.

Actually, A&T is worse. His argument depends on how the situation is that day. If Kenyan invasion succeeds, then he will credit himself. If it fails, he will distance himself from it.

The Zack   

Che, you are making yourself look like a fool. Wait a minute, the silent Shabaab supporter is already a fool LOL. If you can't see the difference between the below two's, maybe NGONGE can help you see them.

1. Shabaab VS ICU

2. Current Kenyan Incursion VS Ethiopia's Invasion in '06

3. The entire Somali people's opposition to the Xabashi's invasion VS The Somali support for the Kenyan Incursion (Except few that are against it for their own interest + you, a confused nationalist).

NGONGE;759818 wrote:
^^ Yes. And, for the record, I have never called Duke a traitor. I still think that if we let everyone come (even Ethiopians) and trounce Al Shabab, a liberation movement unconnected to the Shababi madness shall be born. It's the natural progression. Therefore, I welcome all comers.

Noted about Duke!

I'm with you as long as the foreigners are kicked out of our soil.

Zack-Foreigners are foreigners.

And if you are gonna accuse of something, don't accuse of being AS silent supporter. I don't mince my words nor change positions because my kinsmen. .

NGONGE   

Zack, I am with you today but when the Ethiopians come back I fear I will not be able to back you up. Well, not unless you support their invasion as long as they defeat Al Shabab. Or, which is slightly ugly but is a way out, you declare your support for Azania as an openly clannish reason.

NGONGE;759824 wrote:
Zack, I am with you today but when the Ethiopians come back I fear I will not be able to back you up. Well, not unless you support their invasion as long as they defeat Al Shabab. Or, which is slightly ugly but is a way out, you declare your support for Azania as an
openly
clannish reason.

looooooooooool...another one for the record.

That said, your logic was amazing..invite the enemies to destroy local movement and wait for true liberation movement to kick out the enemy.

The Zack   

NGONGE;759824 wrote:
Zack, I am with you today but when the Ethiopians come back I fear I will not be able to back you up. Well, not unless you support their invasion as long as they defeat Al Shabab. Or, which is slightly ugly but is a way out, you declare your support for Azania as an
openly
clannish reason.

Markaas hala gaadho, we can take positions markaa based on the situation. On another note, I don't support Azania for clan against another clan reasons. I support Azania over Shabaab, damiin ha noqon duqa. It doesn't qualify for qabyaalad.

Midda kale, I still dont understand what kind of solution Che is looking for Somalia. He is now against Shabaab, he is against the TFG, he is against Kenya, he is against Azania, he is against Puntland, he is against Somaliland, The man thinks he is a member of the SYL and that the year is 1955 LOL.

Abtigiis   

:D :D loooooooool@Che, walee I succeeded to make him angry. He always passed as the calmest guy in the forum.

runti, i had no purpose other than provoking him with that post. I don't apologise, I expect him to understand that it is between friends.

Adkeeysa waryaa.

Just to clarify I support Ethiopian going to somalia now. Let them even go and take Kismayo if they so wish. Alshabab should be finsihed and then we start another story, another struggle.