Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kenya Asks Isreal to Combat Somali Rebels

Somalia   

Dabrow;758441 wrote:
LOL...easy now. I already answered your question but like the last time you fail to grasp the point again.

I listed A/Y because he brought ethiopians inside Somalia. If he had not done that i would not list him as traitor.

He made his choice. And I listed azania as traitor altough they brought the kenyans, even though Kenyan apperently invaded without asking TFG i still consider them traitors for allowing it to happen and this amisom stuff begun with A/Y.

I dont care about clans stuff even if it shocks you. Somalia have been playground for foreign armies for years and now even Israelis wants to play. Shameful traitors.

So if Kenya had ASKED to invade and TFG said YES, it's OK, but Ethiopia INVADES with PERMISSION and its TREACHEROUS? WOW

tumblr_llsixhgBRM1qadzcw.gif

Dabrow   

Somalia;758444 wrote:
So if Kenya had ASKED to invade and TFG said YES, it's OK, but Ethiopia INVADES with PERMISSION and its TREACHEROUS? WOW

tumblr_llsixhgBRM1qadzcw.gif

In my view a invasion is never OK but.

Bro,,,you dont have anything of relevance to speak of. Lets leave it there.

Somalia   

No, its ok to be embarrassed, I would be too if I wasn't consistent in my views.

So again, lets take Yemen, if Yemen was to invade tomorrow, lets say IF, not "they don't have the ability", just IF, would that be ok? Ethiopia isn't in your view and Kenya should have asked for permission.

Oh so it's never ok you say now..

I'm just trying to map out which countries are allowed and which are not.

Dabrow   

Somalia;758448 wrote:
No, its ok to be embarrassed, I would be too if I wasn't consistent in my views.

So again, lets take Yemen, if Yemen was to invade tomorrow, lets say IF, not "they don't have the ability", just IF, would that be ok? Ethiopia isn't in your view and Kenya should have asked for permission.

Oh so it's never ok you say
now

I'm just trying to map out which countries are allowed and which are not.

I already told you on the previous page that foreign armies have had somalia as playgrounds for years, in your mind you really think i'm saying??

Ethiopia not ok

Kenya not ok but.....

Yemen > ok?

or if you use your brain and read what I wrote, you should know that I oppose all foreign armies in Somalia.

This is no brainer actually and I think your maping has to come to and end, Dont you think so?

Somalia   

You stated Kenya and Ethiopia and you didn't state the most OBVIOUS out of all of them.

But NOW you state it after being called out on it. Please, stop embarrassing yourself. Have consistent views man.

Dabrow   

Somalia;758451 wrote:
You stated Kenya and Ethiopia and you didn't state the most
OBVIOUS
out of all of them.

But NOW you state it after being called out on it. Please, stop embarrassing yourself. Have consistent views man.

You are the one who embarrassing himself, but please go on, and see where you ends up.

Kenyans making biggest mistake,resurrecting dying Shabab...Now it's gona be a holly war getting all kind aid from around the muslim world.Shabab desperatly was trying to figure out who they gona stay afloat..now a miracle has descended upon them.

Or was it pre-planned?

or could it be this???????

If you listen to the tape you will hear such words:

1- Cush is a jewish tribe

2- help Israel agriculturally(even thou talking about ethiopia here,this somali region where the fight going on now is the richest part of country with 2 rivers & vast swath of forest & green that could supply several african countries....so sthing fishy here!

3-Israel+U.S +Ethiopia can help each otha militarily(now add kenya as the tape is couple yrs old)

4-Presence of Al Qeida in somalia which above countries could tackle.

Is such thing possible at this age & time or just playing my unfounded fears?! Or is Shabab bank rolled & working for them.

Just take this scenario serious for a second....wana hear more nomads.

Dabrow   

Well somalis are busy killing themselfes, ofc other people will take advantage of that.

I hope somalis comes to their senses. Inshallah

Abdul   

So kenya is asking israeli for backing to 'rid its territories off fundermentalists'Since when was southern somalia a kenyan territory???

This is a bit over the top and an exaggeration. Israel would never get involved in Somalia with a direct confrontation or attack, that would be very sensitive. They may provide Kenya with weapons here and there or train their forces which they did before anyway, as they have good relations, well not really, Israel does not care about good relations but interest. The Israelis have enormous interests and business in the coastal town of Mombasa - they have a big share in the tourism industry and also monitor the movement of the largest port in the region. However, Israel is clever enough to stay away or at least not to be vocally involved with the problems of a Muslim country just like they abstained from Afganistan, Iraq, Libya etc.

Dabrow   

Qandalawi;758475 wrote:
This is a bit over the top and an exaggeration. Israel would never get involved in Somalia with a direct confrontation or attack, that would be very sensitive. They may provide Kenya with weapons here and there or train their forces which they did before anyway, as they have good relations, well not really, Israel does not care about good relations but interest. The Israelis have enormous interests and business in the coastal town of Mombasa - they have a big share in the tourism industry and also monitor the movement of the largest port in the region. However, Israel is clever enough to stay away or at least not to be vocally involved with the problems of a Muslim country just like they abstained from Afganistan, Iraq, Libya etc.

Bro,,,they are provoking a war with Iran, somalia is not sensitive at all.

Even kenya is in Somalia....lets face it. Somalis should really wake up from the sleep before they get outmanoeuvred and outsmarted

Ma'ogi waxa cusub. Anybody who la socday siyaasadda Kiinya iyo Israa'iil wax cusub ma'aha waxaan. Kenyan leaders visit that pariah state all the time, from buying military equipment to asking long-term financial aid. I think Ra'ila and some of his senior ministers have been to that state few times already since 2008.

Dabrow, everyone knows Israel is gearing towards Iran and or at least derailing Iran's ambition to achieve nuclear power. But to assume that Israel will attack Somalia or engage direct fight with Alshabaab is naive.