Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Polygamy Or No Polygamy

Juxa   

ah Jacpher, i am not offended at all.

Ngonge you and i had this discussion about women being mad baan filayaa

Showqi   

Hahahaha, Sharma-arke bal adigana muraadkaaga illahay ha kuu sahlo. Nin fiican baad tahay oo dadka u ducaynaya.

Nin-Yaaban, is ilaali baan ku idhi meesha meesha waa la'isku labanyahay.........:D

Showqi;757117 wrote:
Waa maxay 2da aad sheegeysaa! aa waa mid kaliya oo kaligii isla sheekeysanaya kani............
:D

Lol, this is like the 4th time you said this. Are you speaking of personal experience?

Showqi   

I only said twice.........:D

Knight of Wisdom;757272 wrote:
Are you speaking of personal experience?

Yes I have a lot experience with this! belief me..........

Showqi   

Haa boodhkaad isku qarinaysaa sow ma'aha. Misspellinka marmarsiiyo ka dhigo.......:D:D: Haye halkan ayaan kaga hadhay.

Narniah   

I personally wouldn't like to be in a polygamous marriage but I'm very fortunate that God blessed me with so many uncles and aunties who shower me with their love thanks to my grandfathers polygamous marriages. My family is huge because of this and we are all very close. My mom has literally more than 60 brothers and sisters that's without their kids (my cousins). I have a massive family!:)

Bluelicious;757326 wrote:
Showqi were you sober when you wrote that comment your crazy. Me and Knight the same person lmaoo. We are 2 different people and it's obvious to see.

Yes, 2 different people who has fallen for each other. :)

A_Khadar   

Knight of Wisdom;757275 wrote:
Anyone who misspells 'believe' is definitely speaking the truth. lol

;) Showqi waa cool and he speaks from his heart!

A_Khadar   

Narniah;757296 wrote:
I personally wouldn't like to be in a polygamous marriage but I'm very fortunate that God blessed me with so many uncles and aunties who shower me with their love thanks to my grandfathers polygamous marriages. My family is huge because of this and we are all very close. My mom has literally more than 60 brothers and sisters that's without their kids (my cousins). I have a massive family!
:)

Don't you want your kids and their kids feel and have same you feel and have now...

A_Khadar;757367 wrote:
;)
Showqi waa cool and he speaks from his heart!

He's a funny cat. I like him. Always when he says that I am so and so and in return so and so is so and so, it cracks me up walahi.

Knight of Wisdom;757360 wrote:
Yes, 2 different people who has fallen for each other.
:)

Lol withdraw that feelings you have your taken :). Is it me or did my avatar change to a blue background what the hell I haven't even changed it :eek: