Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Polygamy Or No Polygamy

Bluelicious;757373 wrote:
Lol withdraw that feelings you have your taken
:)
. Is it me or did my avatar change to a blue background what the hell I haven't even changed it :eek:

I think you're looking at my avatar. Anyhow, I heard you've been flirting with my fellow SSCian A_Khadar. Maxa jira? Are you leaving me for him? :o

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;757373 wrote:
Lol withdraw that feelings you have your taken
:)
. Is it me or did my avatar change to a blue background what the hell I haven't even changed it :eek:

Lol.. No it's white unless you're looking KoW's avatar and thinking its yours..

A_Khadar;757378 wrote:
Lol.. No it's white unless you're looking KoW's avatar and thinking its yours..

What do you see as my avatar because I see a blue avatar with something in the background.

Knight of Wisdom;757377 wrote:
I think you're looking at my avatar. Anyhow, I heard you've been flirting with my fellow SSCian A_Khadar. Maxa jira? Are you leaving me for him?
:o

No I wasn't looking at yours because my avatar was completely blue. I haven't flirt with anyone and even if I had done that why do you care you already got a woman.

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;757385 wrote:
No I wasn't looking at yours because my avatar was completely blue. I haven't flirt with anyone and even if I had done that why do you care you already got a woman.

He is shopping for 2nd one dee!

Khadar, tell her.

Bluelicious, I'm in need of a 2nd wife. Rumors has it that my first wife is on the move to kick me out of the house for one week and 2 days. If that is true, then I will have to take refuge in the residents of my Taxi driving, chat-chewing friends, in the most insanitary environment ever. With a second wife, I'll be feeling no different whether I'm kicked out or not (on a physical level, of course) lol

A_Khadar;757387 wrote:
He is shopping for 2nd one dee!

Yeah so it seems but he knows that i'm not interested in such thing let him carry on with his search.

Knight of Wisdom;757393 wrote:
Khadar, tell her.

Bluelicious, I'm in need of a 2nd wife. Rumors has it that my first wife is on the move to kick me out of the house for one week and 2 days. If that is true, then I will have to take refuge in the residents of my Taxi driving, chat-chewing friends, in the most insanitary environment ever. With a second wife, I'll be feeling no different whether I'm kicked out or not (on a physical level, of course) lol

I'm not one to judge but this is none of my business. It takes 2 to tango you probably haven't done your fair share of the marriage and maybe she hasn't aswell I don't know. You should solve your problems with her not with me. I only have one thing to say to you when your black bag gets thrown out take it like a man and hit the road jack lol :P

Bluelicious;757398 wrote:
I'm not one to judge but this is none of my business. It takes 2 to tango you probably haven't done your fair share of the marriage and maybe she hasn't aswell I don't know. You should solve your problems with her not with me. I only have one thing to say to you when your black bag gets thrown out take it like a man and hit the road jack lol
:P

Lol, you are so xasidad. Have you ever done any charitable act? I don't think you have. Start off with me...let's get together, solely on the bases of charity. It'll be a win-win situation and Allah will bless us with his mercy. Think about it...I'm already experienced on how to have a family, raise a family and satisfy his wife, both physically, emotionally and psychologically. What more do you want?

Khadar, hahaha....thanks to Qabyo iyo Sanguub, I will stand outside of the house and sing "Jini down, Jini down". lol

Knight of Wisdom;757407 wrote:

Lol, you are so xasidad. Have you ever done any charitable act? I don't think you have. Start off with me...let's get together, solely on the bases of charity. It'll be a win-win situation and Allah will bless us with his mercy.
Think about it...I'm already experienced on how to have a family, raise a family and satisfy his wife, both physically, emotionally and psychologically. What more do you want?

Khadar, hahaha....thanks to Qabyo iyo Sanguub, I will stand outside of the house and sing "Jini down, Jini down". lol

Loool yeah right and that's why your kicked out. Your delusional your a bad husband and a father. You can't even be man enough to solve your problems with your current wife what makes you think you gonna be a good husband to a second :eek:

A good husband is one who works on his marriage and solves problems if there are any and not one who runs away from his problems and responsibilities and takes the easy way out and wants to corrupt a next woman the same way he did with his first and move from woman to woman that to me isn't a real man! :mad:

My answer still stays the same NO!

Aaliyyah   

Sharmarke lool I dnt need a matchmaker ee heedhe iga hadh bal :P

As for your other question, I dont need a reason. I am just nt for it. But, waan u ducaynaya ninki raba more than one wife. :)

salaam