Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Polygamy Or No Polygamy

@bluelicioue, you didn't back up your answer

@aaliyyah, the same to you. You didn't back up your answer.

@knight, as princesshafsa said, some hidden force propels you towards her threads. What that force is, hafsa can guess, or even showqi.

P.s. Faataxa muraad haloo soo akhriyo aaliyyah, gabadhu showqi ayaan lajeclaaday, ll.

Showqi;757117 wrote:
Waa maxay 2da aad sheegeysaa! aa waa mid kaliya oo kaligii isla sheekeysanaya kani............
:D

hahaha. Kaalay, maxaad leedahay waa nin naag iska dhigay (AMA naag nin iskadhigtay) oo keligeed/keligiis sheekeesanayo? War ileen tanoo kale.

Anyways, as far as having more than one partner goes, it's like having all the problems u have with 1 partner times 2. For those of u that are married now, could u imagine how hard it would be? I can barely get alone with the one I got now, imagine if there two of 'em.

omar12   

Im not gonna lie, it would probable be pretty awesome, but I don't think i could ever treat two people equally. Plus i dont ever think a girl would marry a married guy atleast not where im living right now lol, and they'd throw my as in jail for it.

Juxa   

No i wont mind being 2nd or third (in that order), balse that will create problem as i am already the first, so it will mean the unthinkable!

i guess we are back to square one

nuune   

xageen u cararnaa, as Alpha Blondy said, celebrities hala iska wada noqdo., the only option oo noo bannaan waaye.

I think that the real question should not be about polygamy but about basic ethics and sense of responsibility; about educating those who see marriage as little more than self-gratification.

If you are already in state-subsidised housing and financially modest, why not focus at the very least on providing all your children with a decent education, living and morals instead of taking 3 wives too soon (and if it's not an emergency)?

Lately, the central institution of marriage has become such as joke in those metropolis, with even few ruthless "sheikhs" arranging dodgy ones (where practical interests are at stake here too);

what makes me mad the most is when the best interests of children are overlooked despite the already dire conditions ...

PS: there are few really model fathers and husbands that then choose to keep a second spouse back home decently (it may be harder these days though than in the time of my maternal grandfather).

Juxa   

is it choosing to keep them back home or taking advantage of poor girls, needing financial support for themselves and their families and hiding them away?

I am yet to see or hear a man sitting his wife down and saying, i am going to exercise my god given right to take a second wife. i am capable, willing etc to provide for you and your kids. I will be equally able to provide for my second wife and i am informing you of my decision

inta kale oo aad soo qortay 100% waan kugu raacsanahay.

ps: I would also like someone diiniyan ahaan to write down diinta waxa ay fartay ninka muslinka ah inuu kifaalo qaado, in terms of financially, morally and socially inuu u provide gareeyo his family to the best of his abilities?

A_Khadar   

I am yet to see or hear a man sitting his wife down and saying, i am going to exercise my god given right to take a second wife. i am capable, willing etc to provide for you and your kids. I will be equally able to provide for my second wife and i am informing you of my decision

Juxa anigaa arkay kuwa sidaa yidhi..

Jacpher   

Juxaa: ina-adeer waxaagu waa la jiifiyaa banaan miyaa? I will show you plenty of men that do it after they inform/consult/seek acceptance from the first one once you show me a single gabadh that doesn't isku qasin ciid iyo bur markii odageeda la tashado. Heck, I have seen kuwo u dhisay bah yar isbuuc ka dibna dumiskeeda bilaabay. Women are just plain mad as Ngonge says. Qof mad ah maa talo tixgalinaaya as Ngonge would reason.

Juxa   

^^ if women were mad, midkiina hoosta ugama jireen har iyo habeen oo waxaad radsan laheydeen xalkale

so i wont even find your statement offensive as it is laataacaleesh aan kasoo qaad laheyn. since this is serious subject i seek serious answer. waxba ha isku qasin behaviour of women after she is betrayed, lied to, cheated and probably lacagteeda uu ku guursado (as happens most often). as far as i am concerned she is entitled iney isaga iyo macawistiisa dab qabadsiiso

the act of polygamy is islamicly ok, so why hide? why cant you clearly state your intentions and give her to option to stay or seek divorce? why most often marry on money she saved with the intention of creating something for the man to do? shaqo/business for his lazy self etc?

I stand my position which is, the reason loo khariyo is because the man is kheyrul-masuul, he has repeatedly failed to provide for his family, so xaasidnimo daraadeed he decided to destroy his family, be it his wife's sanity or his children's lives through neglect.

Ps: if a woman is happy or it is her idea he takes second wife, then that is fine and not discussed here, i would even say allaha siiyo whatever ajir she is seeking.

Jacpher   

Juxa: I didn't mean to offend anyone but was trying to point out why some men don't reveal it. Don't get me wrong I am not endorsing or arguing it to the correct method. It is not. It has to be open and up for discussion. However, some men usually don't go that route because they know dumarka will automatically mix ciid iyo bur upon hearing the thought. Not trying to say all dumar are that way either. My bad if you thought I wasn't being serious about the subject. Anyhow, running out of time. Later.

NGONGE   

A man that marries two women is one that hardly spends any time at home. Women are mad and to spend real time between TWO women is impossible.