Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Shout Out To SSC Members !

Lol I can't believe the forum I mentioned got censored. Yeah same here this is my latest victim it was time for me to look out in the horizon and see whatelse is there out there except of the things I know.

Bluelicious;753984 wrote:
All I know is that SSC Stands for Sool Sanaag and Cayn and i'm not from there.

I see. But, you said you didn't know who SSC were, meaning you didn't know what SSC stood for. Now you do. Cool !

Somalia   

Siad Barre didn't get help from anyone? Some of the military people who helped him were sidelined in his administration.

Abdullahi Yusuf wasn't a puppet, there's a simple phrase which sums it up, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. There's nothing embarrassing about it, Mengistu wanted him out, Abdullahi Yusuf wanted him out. People work together when they have a common goal.

Look at Siad Barre, yourself, look at what he did, which lands did he build? What does Laascaanood look like? What does Bosaso look like? Garowe? The man let his nationalistic views get in the way of reality. He build Bosaso port after extensive talks by people from that region who told him, look at Berbera, Hargeysa, paved runways on airports and a good size deep water port. What if a war happened back then and not 1991, how would people of the North survive?

Som@li   

Che -Guevara;753725 wrote:
Is it me or does Somalia and Knight sound like the same person, different only in font color.

He has been here before as well, Cawke

Somalia;754079 wrote:

Abdullahi Yusuf wasn't a puppet, there's a simple phrase which sums it up, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. There's nothing embarrassing about it, Mengistu wanted him out, Abdullahi Yusuf wanted him out. People work together when they have a common goal.

Hypothetically speaking, would you approve of if Abdullahi Yusuf said that he had sex with Mengistu Haile Mariam, so he can get help from Mengistu, to oust Siyaad Barre? Would that legitimize Abdullahi Yusuf's struggle against Dawladii Kacaanka?

Somalia   

The man imprisoned thousands which is what led to the coup attempt, Abdullahi Yusuf himself was thrown in jail for not supporting the dictator who took power after the assassination of the LAST elected leader. My aunt's husband was a judge and he had to flee after Siad Barre told him to imprison some people he didn't like. He killed and raped using the NSS.

What Abdullahi Yusuf did was patriotic and I would have done the same. You are making it look like as if A Yusuf did it when Somalia was a utopia.

Somalia;754343 wrote:
The man imprisoned thousands which is what led to the coup attempt, Abdullahi Yusuf himself was thrown in jail for not supporting the dictator who took power after the assassination of the LAST elected leader. My aunt's husband was a judge and he had to flee after Siad Barre told him to imprison some people he didn't like. He killed and raped using the NSS.

What Abdullahi Yusuf did was patriotic and I would have done the same. You are making it look like as if A Yusuf did it when Somalia was a utopia.

Allow me to remind you that Siyaad Barre was the only PRESIDENT in Somalia, since our Declaration of Independence in 1960 who waged war against Ethiopia, to free SOMALI GALBEED. The very Ethiopians that are controlling Hergeisa, Garoowe and Mogadishu today, were urinating in their pants back in 1977.

This Abdullahi Yusuf you speak of so boastfully, has been with Mengistu's regime back in the late 70's, mid 80's, and then used Ethiopia to create and hold "Puntland" in a iron fist, THEN as if that wasn't enough, he brought Ethiopia into Southern Somalia, killing thousands and displacing millions.

Under Siyaad Barre, there were no Kenyans, Ethiopians or AMISOM in Somalia, not an inch.

We had dignity. We had UTOPIA. We had the world's respect.

Where is Abdullahi Yusuf? lol

But, if you're Anti-Siyaad, I totally respect that. You have the right to disrespect, insult and dislike Siyaad Barre, that's the right everyone has in life. The sooner we realize that and respect each other's opinion, the better.

Somalia   

ICU was a clan based organization, don't bring that "peace" to me. They wanted to expand to Galkacyo and elsewhere, I not only commend him, I congratulate Abdullahi Yusuf's actions, what a great man, a legend.

Siad Barre was a dictator, try and sugarcoat it all you want, he was a dictator, my family were all put in prison by him, most of my uncles either tortured or killed. One was in his hospital bed when Siad Barre sent NSS to kill him. Don't give me that bull about him being great. Everything started in 1969, not 1978 as you portray it.

Who build Laascaanood, Garowe, Bosaso, did he? While he was murdering us, he build lands that wasn't his and that he knew he had to abandon in case of war.

Aaliyyah;754565 wrote:
I dont feel like reading thru 5 pages..but hey back
:)
...reer SSC sol ayaan afhayeen u ahaye..bal so dhowoow!

Thank you. I hijacked my own thread with silly historical events.

So, so far, I met A_Khadar and you. Where are the rest?