Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Shout Out To SSC Members !

I was recommended to become a member on SOL recently, as many of you might already know, I am a member of Somalinet as well.

Just wanna make a shout out to the SSC members of SOL, one love, unity and peace !

Somalia Ha noolaato !

SSC State of Somalia. :D

Caano_Dhoofar, I really don't know why you're in here. If you're still interested in obtaining an autograph from me, then fill out a form and submit it. We'll get back with you as soon as possible.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;753653 wrote:
This site is moderated and has simple
to follow. Please let us respect one another. And keep whatever beef you guys have had on another site on there. Don't bring it on here. Ma la ila fahmay?

I believe I have not broken any rules. I think your comment is meant for Caano_Geel. If it's for me, then thanks for the heads up.

Somalia;753676 wrote:
I've been watching you for a long time on SNET...

Strange. lol

Well, don't just stand there. Welcome me, dammit. How would you critique me, since you've been watching me for a long time on Snet?

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;753691 wrote:
Strange. lol

Well, don't just stand there. Welcome me, dammit. How would you critique me, since you've been watching me for a long time on Snet?

Welcome, and don't worry, KoW, the critique will be coming ... I am just looking over why you were banned .

the reason we implemented this rule was primarily because the trolls are the ones who consistently insult dead people. its a common trait of the trolls

knight of wisdom is a troll

- FAH1223

wtf man

Somalia;753695 wrote:
Welcome, and don't worry, KoW, the critique will be coming ... I am just looking over why you were banned .

I was banned from Snet for 1 month by some dude, holding a grudge far too long. Apparently, I criticized (without using any profanity or vulgar language) a man, amongst the 1978 Conspirators of the Coup. But, Ban or No Ban, either way I was heading out from Snet and onto SOL.

I'll probably go back to Snet from time to time (When important SSC/Somalia events occur to give out my 2 cents).

Who are you, may I ask? :eek: