Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Shout Out To SSC Members !

Somalia   

No, you are just a total embarrassment. Wallahi I've seen nothing like you on Somali forums.

Obviously you suffer from cuqdad, but the homosexual storyline took it over the top.

You lose an argument and you try and use my arguments against me.

I tried to level it out with you, but as the dhabayaco you are, your egotistic attitude, and complete irrationality, which ironically you're accusing me of, has completely blinded you from the truth.

Again, my own argument.

Wallahi I just feel sorry for you, you are obviously incensed and frustrated by what's happening in your part of Somalia. Fix it up man, don't blame me.

Somalia;755258 wrote:
No, you are just a total embarrassment. Wallahi I've seen nothing like you on Somali forums.

Obviously you suffer from cuqdad, but the homosexual storyline took it over the top.

You lose an argument and you try and use my arguments against me.

Again, my own argument.

Wallahi I just feel sorry for you, you are obviously incensed and frustrated by what's happening in your part of Somalia. Fix it up man, don't blame me.

Blame? Hahaha You are not that important to be worth of anyone's blame. We made a mistake back in 1998, joining with SSDF and alxamdulilah the Politicians of Beesha SSC have come together and created what is known as SSC state of Somalia. I am truly happy.

As for the Homosexual thing you're bring up over and over, you wouldn't have made it a big deal if it wasn't true. I said 'mistress' once and you blew it out of proportion just like you did to everything you bragged about. If it isn't true, it shouldn't bother you that much. LOOL

To be frank with you, I don't even know what we're arguing about? LMAO

To you be your Puntland (North Mudug, Nugaal and portions of Bari) and to me be my SSC State of Somalia.

Somalia;755266 wrote:
SSC state of Somalia
;)
Sure sure

Don't loose your sleep over things you can't control. May Allah cure the Cuqdad from your heart and mind.

SSC isn't part of Puntland and insha'allah will never be part of the SSDF administration.

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;755268 wrote:
Don't loose your sleep over things you can't control. May Allah cure the Cuqdad from your heart and mind.

SSC isn't part of Puntland and insha'allah will never be part of the SSDF administration.

Cuqdad?!

You sad piece of filth. What a SAD person you are. Wallahi unbelievable :D:D:D

Somalia;755269 wrote:
Cuqdad?!

You sad piece of filth. What a
SAD
person you are. Wallahi unbelievable
:D
:D:D

Your cuqdad (hatred) has blinded you. The whole reason you're in a thread entitled to SSC is due to CUQDAD. Go ask Allah to cure you from that. You're acting as if Beesha SSC wants to capture Garoowe, Galkacyo and portions of Bari from Beesha SSDF. Newsflash....we do not want anything to do with beesha SSDF ee Puntland.

Somalia   

WHY OH WHY do you copy my arguments? I've displayed over and over again you are the one with cuqdad, you didn't even use the word till I said it 5 times... Wow

Listen, be honest, I have been wondering for a long time, how old are you, just state the number.

Take your SSC bull and shove it, what the hell would we want with undisciplined, untrustworthy people? You don't even have an administration..

You wouldn't be able to compete with Ximan and Xeeb, Galmudug or even Azania, let alone Puntland or Somaliland. :D Talk about oil and stuff hahahahahaha

Somalia;755273 wrote:
WHY OH WHY do you copy my arguments? I've displayed over and over again you are the one with cuqdad, you didn't even use the word till I said it 5 times... Wow

Listen, be honest, I have been wondering for a long time, how old are you, just state the number.

Take your SSC bull and shove it, what the hell would we want with undisciplined, untrustworthy people? You don't even have an administration..

You wouldn't be able to compete with Ximan and Xeeb, Galmudug or even Azania, let alone Puntland or Somaliland.
:D
Talk about oil and stuff hahahahahaha

According to you, we don't have an administration, yet your faroole and your ssdf people are obsessed with us. According to you, we don't compare to Galmudug, Ximan and Ceeb or even Azania, like you said, YET...SSC has given you and your entire SSDF administration 2 years of nightless sleeps. lol Admit it, Puntland isn't what it use to be geographically, politically and socially. It's OVER, mate.

SSC isn't for YOU. Don't worry about it. HAHAHA

Again....go ask Allah to cure you from your Cuqdad.

Somalia   

SSC has given you and your entire SSDF administration 2 years of nightless sleeps?

Ok, listen, this conversation ends here. Too irrational for me. See you around.

Somalia;755280 wrote:
Ok, listen, this conversation ends here. Too
irrational
for me. See you around.

Yes. Go head and contemplate on what you could've done for the past 2 years, since the creation of SSC State, instead of blabbering about SSC and how to seize it's existence.

Insha'allah Shirka Khaatumo-2 will fortify SSC State even more. ;)

Aaliyyah   

Val lool..im beginning to get annoyed with all these political arguements..everyone believe what you want just keep it to yourself ..arguin back and forth wont help!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Knight of wisdom go easy walaal, Somalia is just a random farah or faxiya qurbaha jooga SSC waxba kama qadayo..so just take a chill pill!..and dnt waste too much time on SOL..Reer SSC ilaahay ba u maqan asagaana wax la qabanaya.

salaam

raula   

No wonder we can't get any ounce of stability. Walaaloyaal K of W & Soomali-let's cool it, The history both of you accolade about hasn't been moral to the women & children of Somalia (those who claim to have ancestoral background to the somali race). While many of you argue the politics, your women & children are raped, sold into sex-trafficking businesses, married to those you call enemies, killed in the name of qabiil and dying of starvation and despair. All over the country/diasporas, the horizon doesnt' seem bloom...so i don't know waxaad ku faaneysaan. Cajiib. But my point is-both of you have made your points-so continue with the thread hadii kale dee hilfaha isku qaada somewhere else. Salaam. (I don't mean to insult/judge anyone-my apologies if i did).