Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Shout Out To SSC Members !

Malika   

^You said what needed to be said sis - all the fake bravado displayed by what they call 'politics/history' is just so pathetic and petty, especially as Somalia is still burning, begging and desperate.

Thank you ladies. There is absolutely nothing to brag about. Our country is in turmoil, our identity, pride and simply our entire existence has been questioned and we are officially the laughing stock of the world. It is wrong of me to display things that are equilvalent to a mosquito's wing compare to the dismay we're in, as a Nation.

Aaliyah, you are absolutely right. I shouldn't have carried 7 pages with that pathetic lunatic. I ruined my own thread, dammit.

Raula, I definitely agree with you. As a Nation, we have undermine the significance of our Women, the ordeals they have went thru and still do. I'm ashamed of my attitude and how I could've vehemently fought for even a GREATER cause, as you put it, our innocent, distraught mothers, grandmothers and children. I created this thread, not to attack others, but to simply make a shout out to the SSC members of SOL and to simply get to know them (not a personal level, though lol) and apparently, someone outsmart me into changing my entire theme.

Malika   

^You only needed to visit any thread where SSC is mention to know, who is from your neck of the woods, as to say. Saying that, soo dhoowoo - tartiib leh uu socoo.

Malika;755479 wrote:
^You only needed to visit any thread where SSC is mention to know, who is from your neck of the woods, as to say. Saying that, soo dhoowoo - tartiib leh uu socoo.

Thank you. I would, had I known what to type in the search bar. This forum is amongst the oldest Somali forums and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to find who's who that easily.

Are you an SSCian?