Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Shout Out To SSC Members !

Somalia;754398 wrote:
ICU was a clan based organization, don't bring that "peace" to me. They wanted to expand to Galkacyo and elsewhere, I not only commend him, I congratulate Abdullahi Yusuf's actions, what a great man, a legend.

Siad Barre was a dictator, try and sugarcoat it all you want, he was a dictator, my family were all put in prison by him, most of my uncles either tortured or killed. One was in his hospital bed when Siad Barre sent NSS to kill him. Don't give me that bull about him being great. Everything started in 1969, not 1978 as you portray it.

Who build Laascaanood, Garowe, Bosaso, did he? While he was murdering us, he build lands that wasn't his and that he knew he had to abandon in case of war.

Forgot to respond back to this. lol *Forgive me*

Okay, so you brought up something regarding the Union of Islamic Courts. If you re-read what I wrote, you'd know that I never mentioned them in any of my posts. I never said there was "peace" in Somalia, either. If the UIC were "clan-based" organization/movement, then I'm pretty sure the SSDF/Puntland were and still are clan-based organization/movement. Are you telling me the UIC were stronger than Abdullahi Yusuf's SSDF, thus he had to use 30,000 Ethiopian troops, with tanks and artillery to defeat his foe? lol

You're congratulating Abdullahi Yusuf? Oh wow! On what bases, really? The guy was an Ethiopian-puppet/spy, who sat with Mengistu Haile Mariam in Addis Ababa, gave the Mengistu regime valuable SOMALI intelligence, coordinated attack against the Somali people with the help of Mengistu's regime and killed thousands of Somalis, while under the protection of MENGISTU. Is that your hero? lol

There is absolutely nothing, NOTHING great about Abdullahi Yusuf. He is the scum of all scums. He has humiliated himself, his family, his clan and the Somali people. He lost respect for himself, to the point where Mengistu himself jailed him because...frankly, there was nothing to respect or honor Abdullahi Yusuf about. The very man he ran to, after seducing him, put him in a Cell for 6 years. lol Then, he used Ethiopia in the 1990's, 2000s to help him defeat, kill Somalis that were against his leadership.

Sucks to be a fan of Abdullahi Yusuf. LMAO

Somalia   

You are going back in circles like a dog, just like SSC.

SSDF was a clan based organization. Who the hell is arguing otherwise?

SSDF was defunct in 1998, you seem more moronic the more you post, so how was it around in 2006?

I am congratulating one of the most bravest men in Somali history, people who hate him still respect him, something lost in people like you.

Lying again, he didn't kill "thousands of Somalis, while under the protection of Mengistu".

He defeated ICU, call it what you want, he defeated them. He started the catalyst that got rid of Siad Barre, something you still don't seem to understand after 5 pages of posts.

Now, I understand your beel and the fact that it is the most undisciplined, most pathetic, most useless of them all, even before the people founding Azania but you don't have to get butthurt over my province's history.

It's beneath me to even talk about your people's achievements, since there aren't many of them... any to be honest :D

Horta, the reason you're insulting SSC is because you want Beesha SSC to come under your administration miya? You want the people of SSC to submit to your rules and conduct and give their natural resources to you, in the name of "we are Tol"? lool

The sooner you accept that Beesha SSC has fully left Puntland Administration and the Ex-Puntland Mamuul, the better you will sleep at nights. Secondly, SSDF and SNM are still intact and are still operating fully, the only difference is that they changed their shirts, one took the name "Puntland" and the other took the name "Somaliland". Same guys, same game, just another day.

LMAO @ calling Abdullahi Yusuf a "brave" guy. If he was brave, he wouldn't have left his comrades in 1978 and run for his life. If he was brave, he wouldn't have bowed down to Mengistu Haile Mariam. Lol

Your hero was kneeling down, even bowing down to Mengistu Haile Mariam, while Siyaad Barre made Menigstu Haile Mariam, urinate in his pants. Do you now see the difference between Jaale Siyaad and the traitor known as Abdullahi Yusuf?

Oh, by the way, Abdullahi Yusuf was never a President either. LMAO

My people's achievement? haha

Let's see, we are known as Darwiish. We fought against 3 Powers, British, Italy and Ethiopia simultaneously for 20 years. We rejected any agreements with all of the aforementioned Powers. We created the Somali National Anthem. Taleex, SSC is the first place in the History of Africa to have been bombarded via Ariel. We created the USP (United Somali Party) with Reer Maakhir and Reer Awdal. We hold Northern Somalia and Southern Somalia together, with our will. Without us, there wouldn't have been anything called "Somalia" or "The Somali Republic".

We have never crawled to Ethiopia, we have never betrayed Somalia and the blue/white flag.

Now, let's take a look at YOUR people's achievements. lol

I take back what I said about your people. It's pointless for me to say anything pertaining to beesha SSDF. lol

Somalia   

I don't want you to come under Puntland, I only said that to be nice. My views about SSC on this website is known. I don't hide my views, look it up, there's a search bar right up there.

You keep going back to stuff I've already debunked man, I don't know why you do that, I think if you repeat the same thing over again you'd make people believe your points are valid, just like Fox News.

No one is going for your "natural resources", we got plenty ourselves, in fact drilling is commencing.

Now, the only thing that makes me sad, is that two people of the same block have to discuss matters like these in such fashion.

"Changing shirt", that's the bit where I simply lost respect for you, you had me up until then. What's with the "changed shirt" bit? You didn't say this when we talked about the ICU, but you say it when we talk about SL or PL.

I'm not going to address the "why did he run away", if you had two brain cells you'd know why he had to, seeing as he was the only one left of the original people.

Your achievements are ABSOLUTELY laughable :D Wallahi in God's name that's the funniest bragging I've seen in a long time.

SSC is the first place in the History of Africa to have been bombarded via aerial

LOL

We made the blue and white flag so we would know what betrayal actually means. But moving on to the last bit, after the "achievements" you listed which were well, a bit off I must say. I won't address that, it's childish.

GET OF OFF US, We don't want anything to do with ya'll (SSDF/Puntland). lol

Of course you don't, it would be pricey to buy your loyalty, but keep on drawing checks from East and West.

Lol, Somalia, check it out:

Let's talk about at the present time. Whatever your history was, good for you and whatever achievements we did or didn't do, good for us. To you be your past and to me be my past.

Now, let's talk about SSC and Puntland. It seems to me that Beesha SSDF and Beesha SSC don't really share anything in common. So, I ask you this....if we don't want to be with you guys in a shared Mamuul, then why do you guys want us that bad? lol

Somalia   

But shouldn't I be allowed to state the achievements of people from my region, you know, first to use modern weapons, first to lead the SYL, dominating the civilian government, not even mentioning Osmanya script, flag of Somalia etc, that's materialistic stuff, we don't state that like you. No? Ok.

Well lets start off with the fact that SSDF had its foot on the ground unlike SSC.. We look at the bigger picture, not the narrow view of hatred like yourself. The support for Azania is not out of love but out of shared interests.

There's only 2 beel in the history of the block that have understood that, and that is the beel of Siad Barre and the beel of Abdullahi Yusuf. You guys like others are not considered, well how do I put it, leadership material like these two beel.

You are the prime example of why... Too quick to sell out.

Somalia;755064 wrote:
But shouldn't I be allowed to state the achievements of people from my region, you know, first to use modern weapons, first to lead the SYL, dominating the civilian government, not even mentioning Osmanya script, flag of Somalia etc, that's materialistic stuff, we don't state that like you. No? Ok.

Well lets start off with the fact that SSDF had its foot on the ground unlike SSC.. We look at the bigger picture, not the narrow view of hatred like yourself. The support for Azania is not out of love but out of shared interests.

There's only 2 beel in the history of the block that have understood that, and that is the beel of Siad Barre and the beel of Abdullahi Yusuf. You guys like others are not considered, well how do I put it, leadership material like these two beel.

You are the prime example of why... Too quick to sell out.

Did you just accused me of Hatred? LOOOOOOL

Dude, you are supporting Azania for one reason and that's your hatred for Beesha Gedo and to create civil strife between Beesha Gedo and Professor Gandhi's tribe, which I hope doesn't happen. Beesha SSC was the closest kin you had, under the banner of "H.a.r.t.i" and now, we too have abandoned that confederacy. You guys are known to be selfish, with too much Xin iyo Xasarat. You get jealous of your own brothers, if you see the prosper. Forget about Cabduwaq, Gedo or Kismaayo, if you see one building being constructed in Laascaanood, you'd be crying in vain and despair because it hurts you to see anyone other than Beesha SSDF succeed in anything. That is your character and it isn't something to be proud of.

Leadership this, leadership that. lol

The only "president" you ever produced was Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke and he was assassinated in Laascaanood by his OWN COUSIN. Is that what you're happy about? Then so be it.

Somalia only had 3 President, one was from Mogadishu area, one was from Bari and the last one was Jaale Siyaad from Gedo region. Anything after Siyaad Barre cannot be labeled as "President" as there isn't any legitimate government in Somalia for 20 years.

Whether we are inconsiderate or not, I could careless. Our main concern is to preserve our territorial integrity from falling into the hands of SSDF and SNM. After SSC State, we will contest in getting our share politically in a Central/Federal Government of Somalia.

Somalia   

Bisinka, what a child. Absolutely amazed that we shared a common ancestor.

Wallahi I don't know how to have a rational conversation with someone so blinded by hatred.

It's best if we continue this kinda conversation via messaging.

Message me whatyou just wrote.

Somalia;755070 wrote:
Bisinka, what a child. Absolutely amazed that we shared a common ancestor.

Wallahi I don't know how to have a rational conversation with someone so blinded by hatred.

It's best if we continue this kinda conversation via messaging.

Message me whatyou just wrote.

Hahahaha !!

Why would you want to have this conversation via messaging? Why keep it a secret? Am I not speaking the truth?

I'm not blinded by hatred. I love all my Somalis. I have continuously said that SSC isn't claiming other clan's territory nor do we want to be part of any Mamuul, other than our own. We are claiming the portions we live in Sool, Sanaag, Cayn. :D As for you, you're angry about Beesha SSC not being part of SSDF Administration and control. lol

Somalia   

No, it's not that, there's some words I can't use on here because it's blocked out.

The stuff with Azania, you seem too dumb to understand so we won't even go there.

Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke

Abdirazak Haji Hussein

Abdullahi Yusuf

Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke

Abdiweli Mohamed Ali Gaas

Not mentioning Ministers, Generals or other Politicians.

You have a thief called Ali Khalaf Galaydh who stole millions from a Somali sugar factory project and fled with it overseas only to return in 2000 and tell the thugs that he was "safe guarding" the money for the people and he got elected by the TNG.

LOL

tumblr_l8chaib9bS1qbbxpco1_400.gif

What territorial integrity are you talking about?? THE PEOPLE don't even have integrity, you are split, undisciplined man, wallahi, everyone takes you as a joke. Why are you split? Why do you take money from both sides which influences you?

You can't seem to survive on your own. That's just the truth. You didn't even want to acknowledge that Siad Barre was killing the rest of the block and the fact that he build other places that didn't belong to him. You still haven't told me who build Garowe, Bosaso, Laascanood and the rest.

Hahaha, did you just say Abdullahi Yusuf, Omar Abdirashid (Fatboy), and Abdiweli as "leaders"? As a SSCian, I will condemn my traitors, but as a SSDF, you should condemn your traitors. Do you have any? lol

It's really sad, that beesha SSDF, known for it's Siyaasadnimo to use it's Siyaasad against it's own Dblock brothers, and by Dblock I'm talking about the entire family from Somali-Galbeed to Jubbaland to Puntland to SSC to Maakhir to Garsoor to Bari and so forth.

Beesha SSC isn't split. Just because few guys are in Hergeisa and few guys are in Garoowe doesn't mean Beesha is split and it certainly doesn't mean that they represent Beesha SSC.

Those that represent Beesha SSC, such as Garad Jamaac Garad Ali, Garad Jamaac Garad Ismacail, Hooganka SSC, and 95% of Beesha SSC support an Independent SSC State, free from Puntland and Somaliland.

Now, look here. I'm not the one paying Cabdisamaad Cali Shire and the 17 SSC guys in Garoowe. lol They don't represent SSC and they're getting PAID for their own self-interests. Don't get mad at me....go tell them to fock off or keep feeding them, cause frankly 18 guys don't mean shit to us. hahaha The same could be said for the SSC guys in Hergeisa, they number less than 20 guys and they don't represent SSC people.

Shirka Khaatumo-2 will definitely tell the world where we stand.

As for Siyaad Barre, he built Mogadishu, Hergeisa, Berbera and Bosaso Ports. He build the National Highway from North to South. He didn't built his own hometown in Gedo. That proves to you how PATRIOTIC he was. He wasn't selfish. Had he built Gedo, you would've said that he was selfish. Wouldn't you? lol

Look at my Wadaninimo. Siyaad Barre didn't do anything for SSC, YET...I still respect him and love him, why...because his enemy hate him due to his Wadanimo. He was a WADANI...not a traitor like Abdullahi Yusuf.

Somalia   

WHAT A LOSER!

Bisnka :D, man, you are one hell of a jealous guy man. You have NO ONE. Maybe the SSC President :D. I forgot to mention Hassan Abshir who split the block of the south which let to the downfall of those thugs. Very respected.

Oh shut up, "siyaasad against dblock". I've been talking about this block for 6 pages and now you try and turn it on me. It was Siad Barre who turned everyone against each other so there wouldn't a opposition, he's the reason why no one trusted each other. Try and spin that to your favour as well.

Siad Barre was a wadani but a dumb one, a dumb one with the wrong ideas, there's no such thing as "wadani only" in Somalia, there's qabyaalad, and people who say there's no qabyaalad are the most qabilist, like Siad Barre. Look at who he alienated when he took power, the people he thought posed the biggest threat to him. Instead of inviting people in or leaving them alone, he targeted them.

knightofwisdom.jpg

I don't want to get into SSC that's irrelevant stuff.

As for Siad Barre, you naive little boy, you think it's about wadanimo? You think Siad Barre cared about a nation? He cared about power, which is why he divided and alienated most of the clans.

HE BUILD BERBERA and HARGEISA FOR WADANIMO? You have a lot to learn.

Do you even know the reason why Bosaso port was build? He was told my people from the region, what happens if a civil war breaks out, how will the people of the North survive, look at the places you build? And he realised that he had to build them. We saw this civil war coming from a mile away, Siad Barre's work is still not undone today.

Even look at this, Aideed didn't want him to just give up power, the man spilled a lot of blood, here Aideed could gain power for Somalia, but he wanted Siad Barre. Red Berets used to rape thousands of women and kill the rest. If that's wadanimo for you, good, it says a lot about you.

Also, don't reply a question with another question.