Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Shout Out To SSC Members !

You're spewing nonsense, dude. lol You accuse me of jealousy? HAHAHA

Why would I be jealous of YOU, when my history is respected, my land has one of the largest oil reserves on East Africa/Horn of Africa. lol Don't flatter yourself, mate.

I once watched this Shiekh that destroyed the Christian faith with one line. It was a debate between him and a Christian Scholar, I think I can destroy all that you boastfully claim with one line. SSDF was owned, controlled and funded by Ethiopia's Mengistu Haile Mariam regime.

Come and talk to me, when you are gob-gobi-dhashay, who has fought without the help of Somalia's enemy. lol

As for Siyaad Barre, he did MORE than any Somali has ever done for Somalia since 1960, our Independence. Better RECOGNIZE !

Somalia   

LOL

So you went from bragging about getting aerial bombed to owning the "largest" oil reserves in Africa". Not true at all but what the hell does that have to do with "respected" history??

Bal fiiriya naagtan beenta jecel, wallahi you suffer from severe case of cuqdad. Destroy me with your lies !!! Working with someone equalling getting owned by them is a REMARKABLE PIECE OF ILLOGIC

How old are you? Serious question man.

You tried to diss my history, and it was self-evidence that my history is in every Book regarding Somalia's history, past and present. You tried to make my land as irrelevant to Somalia's political and social stages, but it is self-evidence that my natural resources is the largest. *BIG GRIN*

Sxb, I'm older than you (most likely).

Horta, you didn't answer my question. Why is it that Beesha SSC's desire to govern itself, bothers so much? lol

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;755093 wrote:
You tried to diss my history, and it was self-evidence that my history is in every Book regarding Somalia's history, past and present. You tried to make my land as irrelevant to Somalia's political and social stages, but it is self-evidence that my natural resources is the largest. *BIG GRIN*

Sxb, I'm older than you (most likely).

Horta, you didn't answer my question. Why is it that Beesha SSC's desire to govern itself, bothers so much? lol

It doesn't bother me, I told you over and over again, I think you are a joke, not that you don't have a right to govern yourself.

I didn't try and diss your history, I succeeded in dissing your history. The fact that my region has been part of every major historical event in Somalia and the fact that we lead the block makes you jealous. It's just what it is. I don't blame you though, it's understandable.

Tell me more about the "natural resources" and aerial bombings by the British.

Puntland_oil.png

I'm going to bed, remember, we are the closest beelo, don't try and hold a grudge.

Somalia;755096 wrote:
It doesn't bother me, I told you over and over again, I think you are a joke, not that you don't have a right to govern yourself.

I didn't try and diss your history, I succeeded in dissing your history. The fact that my region has been part of every major historical event in Somalia and the fact that we lead the block makes you jealous. It's just what it is. I don't blame you though, it's understandable.

Tell me more about the "natural resources" and aerial bombings by the British.

Loooooooool !!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is nothing that can be dissed about my history. Secondly, every region of Somalia's 18 regions is and has been part of every major historical even in Somalia. LMAO, don't try to over-exaggerate here. Thirdly, Bari is of mixture clans, hence your clan (SSDF) aren't the only ones predominately or exclusively laying claim to Bari, the same goes for Mudug and Nugaal (regarding Eyl). lol

You're blowing everything regarding you out of proportion. It's freaking hysterical reading what you write. hahaha You're trying way too hard to be relevant walahi. Seriously, who are you? Lol

Sultan Kenadiid? Italian/Ethiopian puppet

Boqor Osman? Italian/Ethiopian puppet

SSDF? Ethiopian puppet

Sure you have a wonderful history. lol

Somalia   

Majority of all places actually, a couple of villages here and there doesn't matter because we are the same within Puntland.

So listen Mr Aerial bombings, so now the Kings are Puppets for the Ethiopians? "Hysterical reading what you write", classic projection!

You are an absolute JOKE. Look at you man, I can't hold a conversation with you with someone so irrational.

Somalia;755157 wrote:
Majority of all places actually, a couple of villages here and there doesn't matter because we are the same within Puntland.

So listen Mr Aerial bombings, so now the Kings are Puppets for the Ethiopians? "Hysterical reading what you write",
classic projection!

You are an absolute JOKE. Look at you man, I can't hold a conversation with you with someone so irrational.

Kings? LMAO

Dude, who is the joke here? The one who's trying to claim others as his own or the one who's telling the likes of YOU and your mistress "Faroole" to simply fock off !

In the end of the day, like I said, you and I have NOTHING in common. I'm utterly disappointed that we have blood relations, which I frankly think isn't remotely close to the truth. I think there is no such thing as TOL between you and us.

Recently, your so-called "president" Faroole said in a speech that there are Al-shabab in Goldogob, Buuhoodle, Darkangeno. This silly accusations are apparently false and it is a desperate move to try and silence the people of SSC and Garsoor district of Galkaacyo.

He never accused of Somaliland harboring Al-Shabab or Hergeisa/Burco being the areas that has Al-shabab elements, yet here he is every speech he makes, he's accusing beesha SSC, Beesha Maakhir, Beesha Goldogob/Garsoor district of Galkaaco of being terrorists. LOOOOL

Pathetic, isn't it?

Tell me, what do you think of that?

Somalia   

I always wondered why people ignore you on SomaliNet. You are irrational and idiotic.

You don't seem to understand basic Somali politics. You never even knew of your own history with regards to corruption and thievery and now apparently Faroole is my mistress.

Through these 7 pages you've kept on with the theme of homoerotic storylines with the people in prison and now gay mistresses etc. Stop replying to me, you are an embarrassment to yourself, your beel and your country.

This guy is giving out advice to people like you.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=289734

LOL to the FBI guy.

Somalia;755235 wrote:
I always wondered why people ignore you on SomaliNet. You are irrational and idiotic.

You don't seem to understand basic Somali politics. You never even knew of your own history with regards to corruption and thievery and now apparently Faroole is my mistress.

Through these 7 pages you've kept on with the theme of homoerotic storylines with the people in prison and now gay mistresses etc.
Stop replying to me
, you are an embarrassment to yourself, your beel and your country.

This guy is giving out advice to people like you.

LOL to the FBI guy.

As usual, change the topic and run away using the usual rhetoric. I asked you whether you approve of Faroole and his latest speech regarding Beesha Garsoor, Beesha SSC and Beesha Makhir, accusing them of terrorism and you simply choose to ignore that question and try to close the conversation with things that don't pertain to the subject. lol

Dhabayaco !! lol

Oh, by the way. Look at the thread's title. You're not an SSCian, don't even know why you even replied in my thread to begin with. Like I said, SSC don't want anything to do with the Dhabayaco, so stop with the isqorqor ! loool

Somalia;755241 wrote:
I thought you were normal. Seek psychiatric help.

LOL

You're the one who came in here with your passive aggressive tone, acting as if you and I were 100% cool back in Somalinet. I tried to level it out with you, but as the dhabayaco you are, your egotistic attitude, and complete irrationality, which ironically you're accusing me of, has completely blinded you from the truth. Not to mention, I asked you few things pertaining to recent events regarding Beesha SSDF's leader accusing three different major clans of things he has no substantial evidence for it. We all know Faroole's accusations were pathetic and a desperate move.

However, you decided to try and make all I said as irrelevant and immature. You either criticize what faroole said or you applause and support what he said. POINT BLANK !

Showqi   

Somalia;755235 wrote:

Labadani waa qaxootigii SomaliNet...................illaahay cudurka idin haya ha idinka daaweeyo:mad:

Showqi;755249 wrote:
Labadani waa qaxootigii SomaliNet...................illaahay cudurka idin haya ha idinka daaweeyo:mad:

Lol, I have no cudur sxb. I made a shout out for my SSCians and these dude by the name "SOMALIA" came in, acting like a different person, when I know who he was all along. lol

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;755243 wrote:
LOL

You're the one who came in here with your passive aggressive tone, acting as if you and I were 100% cool back in Somalinet. I tried to level it out with you, but as the dhabayaco you are, your egotistic attitude, and complete irrationality, which ironically you're accusing me of, has completely blinded you from the truth. Not to mention, I asked you few things pertaining to recent events regarding Beesha SSDF's leader accusing three different major clans of things he has no substantial evidence for it. We all know Faroole's accusations were pathetic and a desperate move.

However, you decided to try and make all I said as irrelevant and immature. You either criticize what faroole said or you applause and support what he said. POINT BLANK !

Listen, please leave this forum, say what you want, Faroole is apparently my mistress etc, now people think I came here from SomaliNet.

Somalia;755255 wrote:
Listen, please leave this forum, say what you want, Faroole is apparently my mistress etc, now people think I came here from SomaliNet.

Lol, yes you have. You seem to be pissed off about that one comment I made using the "mistress" term.