A_Khadar

Happy 2nd Anniversary - SSC state of Somalia

Malika   

MMA , your right - not flattering look for an older woman... a beautiful dirac nevertheless. Come on! give credit to the atmosphere it was rocking - one could almost feel the energy.

Abdi Holland is cute - I can see, why someone got mad at me for not inviting him to function I held. Must make sure he is there to the next one - just to please the young ones..Lol

Aaliyyah   

^thanks for the positive comment hun :)..and u should definitely invite abdi holland to your next event, not only because he is easy on the eye but cuz of his talent. :)..

salaam

Maleyka (I like to spell the name in this way, hope you don't mind), Cabdi Hollandkaan la sheego gabdhaha ka dambeeyo garan waaye, until I had seen a video clip ku jiro. Showgiisa ka helaan filaa, even Aaliya eye candy u yahay. Whoa!

Gabar indho u rooneey ah currently fankeena maku jirtaa horta? Hmm... This one comes the closest one, wax ka roon ma arkinee:

Aaliyyah   

I seen couple of her songs, they are lovely. didnt know she was from SSC. cool!

MMA lol I said he was easy on the eye not eye candy :P..alhamdulilah he has his fair share of good looks.

salaam

Who the hell is changing my avatar?

Administrator, I cannot reply to your messages because my messaging system is DOWN. It won't let me reply back to messages or compose messages.

STOP CHANGING MY AVATAR, whoever that is.