A_Khadar

Happy 2nd Anniversary - SSC state of Somalia

Aaliyyah   

that's too bad..hopefully ull be there next yr..or there probably gonna be more parties :)..

the 5th video u posted is that ahmed yare the singer?? he looks different..he looks more handsome lol in this video. Or is that some other guy?

salaam

A_Khadar   

Yh Ahmed Gaashan - ahmed yare.. I guess he looks better after braces.lol.. That event of MN was on fire.. I heard it was $20 and proceedings will go the Buhodle airport project... Good stuff..

Aaliyyah   

lmao did he had braces before? I knew something was different. Yes he looks good lmao..he has such a beautiful smile mashallah :)

mashallah good to hear they will spend the money wisely..magalayinkeeni anaga uun u maqan. well done.

salaam

Jacpher   

The days of bleeding one another over clan difference is behind us. These days, we are rejoicing and celebrating the joy of clan triumphs and accomplishments. What a great improvement we've made over the last two decades and a milestone for the blue flag.

A_Khadar   

^ Is that why u went to, cake? lol.. Just teasing u oday.. I never gone to one. For some reasons, mid October happens to be my get out of town week..lol.. I

Lol no there were many other reasons two i visited the Galmudug Anniversary two in 2009 and Many people saw me there two Now Since i am Oday Somaliyeed,i paid a visit to the ssc folks two by the way i consider the Garaad Clan My people even though with some we don't share the same political beliefs, a close relative of mine is opening Bar Taleex in Hargeysa in 2013 you most welcome Yaa Mr Khadar like old Times.

A_Khadar   

^ May be Toronto one insha'alah and then you should be there as well.. lol.. Just was talking to a friend who was there @minneapolis' event last night, and he said, it was great event and also was streamed live through Univeral TV.. Great stuff.. SSC guul and horumar also all somalis every where..

Aaliyyah   

lol inshallah A_khadar Ima be there for sure.. ..Guul iyo horumar ayaan u rajaynaya sido kale..alle haka xijaabo wixi shar ah wixi wacan hakusoo aado SSC..

taleex daawo dacalada sanaag daawo dacalada laascaanood daawo dacalada buhoodle daawo dacalada saxdheer daawo dacaladaa somaliwayn daawo dacalada inshallah..

salaam