Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Caddayn muhiim ah oo ku socota dadka ku dooda in SNM asal ahaanba ay rabtay inay dalka kala goyso

Carafaat;750703 wrote:
SNM was fighting against a dictatorial regime. Who said it was SNM objective to fight for the indepedance of Somaliland?

Lol, Cajib !

These people are goooood, I mean really goooooood at changing history so swiftly. From, "we were fighting to free Somalia from Siyaad's regime to "we were fighting for Somaliland". lol

SNM aim was to fight for justice something Most Somali speaking people wanted it was just the SNM was only rebel movement that was fighting in between 1984 till 1991 after the ssdf surrendered in 1984.

Somalis back then in Mogadishu and other parts of the country were saying the fight for freedom of dictatorship is not over SNM is still fighting so we can say SNM was a role model for the Majority Somali speaking people.

As for the independence case there were many Elements within the SNM who wanted to see an independent Somaliland Ahmed Jimcaale first SNM chairman or Abdisalaan turki the one who designed the SNM flag all were in favor of an independent Somaliland along with Ibrahim Meygaag samatar the Chairman of the Central Committee of SNMBut the SNM did not really talk about this or issued this as big obstacle to achieve their goals.

And than there were many other politicians part of the SNM who were unionist like Sh Cali Guray second SNM Chairman abdulahi Koosaar and Hassan iise jamac who was also very indifferent but the independence was really pushed by the people of Somaliland after being freed from the dictatorship.So it really came as some sort of now its my turn to decide my future so they felt liberated and wanted not to jeopardize that freedom and that's how it went.

Abwaan   

Waxaa u soo bandhigay xogtaan anigoo la kulmay dad badan oo ku doodayey in SNM ay goosasho rabtey iyagoon wax caddayn ah keenin. I believe in Xaaladdu isbeddeshay 1991-kii.

JB....iyo XX...arrintaan adinku kuma faraxsanidin...lol

Abwaan   

Carafaat;750761 wrote:
Dont forget it were the Koonfurions declared unilateraly and formed a Goverment on February 1991, headed by Ali Mahdi

I agree that this was one of the reasons and also some groups Waqooyi Galbeed ka soo jeeday who wanted xukun iyo goosasho, Koofurta keliya waxba yaan dembiga loo saarin, kuwo Koofurta ku noolaa markii dowladdii Mileterigu dhacday ayaa durbaba Mujaahidiin loo aqoonsaday. The same way Jabhadaha Soomaalida oo dhan USC haba ugu horraysee ay sameeyeen, regardless of your history you are part of jabhadda cidda ayaa meeshaan na dhigtay.

Carafaat;750761 wrote:
Dont forget it were the Koonfurions declared unilateraly and formed a Goverment on February 1991, headed by Ali Mahdi

That was the turning point; it really destroyed whateva chances unionists had.Was the straw that broke camel's back.

SNM was the strongest movement & rightfully felt that Ali mahdi who was hotelier in Mogadishu & neva fought for one day is trying to steal power from beneath the carpet..repitition of the 6os.Remember that well known quote from ali "dagaaladii ka soo bilaabmay gobolada dhexe", hillarious!

He neva even bothered to call the SNM! can you believe that....lost opportunity, lost innocense!

I see these people crying loud all the time as "hasha geela cuntee cabaada".

Sensei   

Fudeed badanaa dadkan.

Title ku noqda oo aqriya, Abwaanka is says SNMta fikir xun baa la qabaa. According to the video and Abwaanka, SNM never intended to secede from Somalia.

A_Khadar   

That was their publicly claims then, but looks that the Oday Siyaad (AUN) had a reliable sources about the group when he accussed them against that they want to divide somalia..

SNM came they did they left the stage

SNM intentions were very clear free the Somali people from the Dictator and than Come together and Talk but that didn't happen due to many factors and i don't want to get into that.

They than gave the keys to the People of Somaliland