Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Flag in Mogadishu - Delivering Aid in Pictures

Abdul   

Since somalis look the same,dress the same and speak the same language,these folks from sl had to look different and that is the reason they put a sticker on their jackets.

A_Khadar   

Was this for supporting suferring somalis or ictiraaf raadis. What is the point of bumber stickers? If they have the intention to help their brothers why talking sh*t flag..

Ajar khasaaray iga dheh... Oday hadraawina cimaamadii dhulkay uga dhacday!

NGONGE   

^^ I understood the expression but it was an open goal for me dee. :D

p.s.

I doubt these guys care in whose name they deliver the help. For all we know, the SL government insisted that they wear the flags when doing it. If Hadraawi was into politics I and you are more than sure he could have played it much better than this (he has the tools after all).

NGONGE   

^^^ That's not just "our" project (I have not lost hope in you changing your mind yet), that's politics, saaxib. Iska liq.

A_Khadar   

^^ Very bad politics!.. I am sure if they just deliver the aid which was obvious where its from, the people of s/l, that would buy the hearts and minds of people but now, the BUMBER stickers baa qaribay even odaygii Hadraawi xitaa lagu khasbay..

(I have not lost hope in you changing your mind yet),

Awoowe waanba sii fogaaday awalbaan intan ka dhawaaa..