Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Flag in Mogadishu - Delivering Aid in Pictures

NGONGE   

^^ The people recieving the aid will not care for stickers, saaxib. And anyway, you have to remember that Somali politics mimics everything else that takes place in the world. So when the Kuwaitis give aid and have a sticker on the side of their shirts, SL does the same too. It's just politics, saaxib. I bet even the TFG will do the same if it were giving out aid supplies.

p.s.

Waan arka in aad fogaatay lakin wali raaja jirta, markaad soo laabatid iska ogo in aan halkan kugo sugi doona. Nabad uun ku so noqo, meel habaar qabta ayaa ku socota. :D

A_Khadar   

Waryaa NG ma midnimada umada soomaaliyeed baa ah meel habaar qabta.. Astaqfurulaha.. All I am going for is to keeps somalis together and solve its issues without daprting from each other..

Insha'alah, Now khaatumaan2 baan ku socdaa, and I am very hopeful that something great for ssc and entire somalis will come out of it insha'alah. I may go to Taleex in Nov. with special private jet... If that fails, Ilahay ma fail gareeyo, I will reveal you my next plan action so stay tune, but just let you know, s/l project isn't the potential...:D

Wiil Cusub;748176 wrote:
Why concern about Somaliland Flag

If this is ok

somali-aid-turkey-races.jpg

This is not dismembering Somalia.

p.s. What's with secessionists and their propensity for asking obvious questions? Do you really hope people will get up one day and support your goal of slicing Somalia into two?

LANDER   

I understand when western countries display there flags on donated food, but I think its unfortunate that muslim people who are helping other muslims people feel the need to plaster their flags on every grain of rice they send. May God reward them for their generosity and spirit of giving. But we are muslims and should live by our own principles, principles that most of us are aware of but simply need remind from time to time. It reminds of the following hadith, especially the man "who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity)":

(1) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah will give shade, to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His. (These seven persons are) a just ruler, a youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah sincerely from childhood), a man whose heart is attached to the mosques (i.e. to pray the compulsory prayers in the mosque in congregation), two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only, a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illicit intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah, a man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity), and a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears." (Book #11, Hadith #629)

To Che,

The same question could be asked of you and others who cling on to Somalia as it was, why do you ask obvious questions vis-a-vis Somaliland? Do you hope one day the facts on the ground will suddenly disappear and the former Somali republic will have one central government that rules over all of the its former territory? Do you think Somaliland will vanish into thin air? So if you want to avoid misleading, politically angled propositions you may want to lead by example.

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=secretly+left+right+hand&translator=1&search=1&book=&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

^Is this in Somalia?

Lander...Tribal mini-lands are nothing more than a symptom of a nation in civil war. Now if northern Somalia was an actual country and not part of messy civil war, I will be more than happy to employ the correct descriptive words to this mission sent to Xamar.

Adeer stay in your apartment in the West and keep surfing the net ............. Those people are dying and they don't care about flags. Somaliland is here to give a hand.

^Calm down, no need to get defensive.....it's simple question, is that picture from Somalia?

p.s.

"Somaliland Flag in Mogadishu - Delivering Aid in Pictures "

Reread the title of your thread-It's you politicizing this and focusing on flag

Carafaat   

LANDER;748188 wrote:
To Che,

The same question could be asked of you and others who cling on to Somalia as it was, why do you ask obvious questions vis-a-vis Somaliland? Do you hope one day the facts on the ground will suddenly disappear and the former Somali republic will have one central government that rules over all of the its former territory? Do you think Somaliland will vanish into thin air?
So if you want to avoid misleading, politically angled propositions you may want to lead by example.

Wise words. Would suprise me if he comes up with a better example to follow.

Che -Guevara;748204 wrote:
^Calm down, no need to get defensive.....it's simple question, is that picture from Somalia?

p.s.

"Somaliland Flag in Mogadishu - Delivering Aid in Pictures "

Reread the title of your thread-It's you politicizing this and focusing on flag

The picture is what is being circulated on the net ......

Yes i'm focusing the the flag coz it is mine while delivering Aid ..... and it is the model for every country.

Abdul   

Jacaylbaro;748255 wrote:
The picture is what is being circulated on the net ......

Yes i'm focusing the the flag coz it is mine while delivering Aid ..... and it is the model for every country.

That picture is not somalia,of all people you should know that.Also please stop playing politics with suffering somalis.