Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Suspects in Plotting Attacks on Mecca and Riyadh...war dadkan yaa naga qabta..

Liqaye   

Excuse me If i dont join in the very admirable theological discourse that is going on, for I have argued the point countless of times.

Are we really to believe that part of a muslims plan to dethrone the saud family is to wreck total devestation in a working class arab compound(the very people whose support they are in need of), in the holy month of ramadan?

Personally I think that the logic behind this attack is really weak and the only people that have gained from this attack is the west.

Now the common refrain is LOOK ITS YOUR PROBLEM AS WELL.

How convinient.

How very convinient.

Haashim   

"Personally I think that the logic behind this attack is really weak and the only people that have gained from this attack is the west."

Liqaye, not only they gain from it but they may be behind on it.

Coloow   

Salaama calaykum, my lama kumi iyo taano:

Obviously blowing to pieces human beings (in this case many children and women) is not in line with the teachings of the islamic faith.

I think there are political reasons behind the events in saudi arabia than religious motives. If we are to understand the problems, we should look at the underlying mechanisms including the abuse of power by the regime. The house of saud is feodal ruler who would cling to power. The saudis are basically denied basic rights that is unquestionable in many societies.

But that does not constitute the murdering of innocent victims in the name of islam. Islam is a compassionate religion that values human lives and as such propagates for other ways including dialogue to better the political climate!

Do you know what this would have as a consequence for the somalis and other muslim imigrants? my guess is that they would be deported, imprisoned etc thereby depriving many somalis of their income!

Saaxibiyaal; Even though we should look at the patient's history inorder to diagonise, muslim should not condone violence that is said to be committed in the name of a faith to which millions of people ascribe to!

Anyway, waa suaale, maxaa naga galay? qumanaheena ayaa qoorta nooga jirta!

Liqaye   

Brother Muraad,

The reason why I said the logic to justify the assertion that Al-qaeda is behind the attack is weak , is because quite frankly they have nothing to gain, and indeed have gained nothing from the attack in mecca.

Let us assume several things about saudi arabia:

1. that the population was generaly supportive at the very least of a change in goverment if not the entire "terror" campaign of al-qaeda.

2. that al-qaeda has infiltrated the saudi security apparatus (this according to western sources).

Now assuming these two statements are true, logically the result of the attacks are as follows.

1. As is being reported by western media there is a marked revulsion to what "al-qaeda" has done in saudia killing innocent muslims and in the month of ramadan too.

2. it has alienated many people with good intentions as your self who refuse to give "al-qaeda" the benefit of the doubt and in my opinion should be more wary of western "impartial reporting".

3. it has mobilised the house of saud due to the righteous indignation it is drumming up, to crackdown and vet its own security forces.

So brother muraad ask your self this before you make accusations of Khawarij and such like.

WHAT IS AL-QAEDA'S GAIN?

Al-qaeda has not made a statement because it has not killed any american or westerner, it was not a brilliant technical manouver like the bombing of the twin towers or a hotel.

And to again quote the western press, no vital ameican intreast has been attacked by the killing of a couple of AYRABS.

Lastly i would like to know how kowneyn and your self can accuse fellow muslims of being khawarij and wahabi.

When these terms have been hijacked by the west and their lackeys to curtail the ideological basis of the islamic movement.

Secondly if they are khawarij to oppose the parasite that is the house of saud then brother, you just called me and millions of muslims , many saudis at the forefront, khawarij.

Please realise what you are saying has repucussions before you spew this gullible nonsense out.

Sophist   

Salaams,

It seems a dark cloud has set upon this issue. I suspect no one condones the commitall of such a brutaly un-islamic acts which cause havoc and mayhem. But the issue which seems to be ignored rather casually, is the branding certain brothers whose acts may be justified politically-- though may not be in line with Islamic principles of combating the "enemy"- as Khawaarij, a word that begs a careful application. I for one do not think the most wanted man is Khaariji, but a man whose Iman I can only dream of having. He is the one who let go all the conforts his millions would provide--- reasons we have all migrated to these cold and distant lands-. How then can anyone with thier right mind would accuse him Khaariji or anything that is close to it. The Rabiiciya have indeed caused alot of division within the old Salafi circle, causing one tight nit community to split to Salafiya Qadiimah and Salafiyah Jadiidah, the later being propounded by Rabiic Ibnu Haadi Alaah yahdiih.

Raboow islaamka Qalbigooda isu soo jeedi.

Galab Wanaagsan.

Salamu Alaikum

Samafal   

no body is doubting the Salaf Manhaj here but the some individuals who associate with it is the problem. Again who ever did this act Muslim or Non muslim there is no religion that i know can justify. It was murderous, evil act that should not be condoned.

Thunder   

Sunbhaanallaah wa istaaghfurulaah...brother Mujahid watch your words...watch what you call muslims

"Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "If somebody accuses another of disbelief or calls him the enemy of Allah, such an accusation will revert to him (the accuser) if the accused is innocent.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1. You don't know who bombed.

2. You don't know why they bombed.

3. You don't know who was the target.

Please, people stop calling your fellow brothers in Islam names.

Originally posted by Mujahid:

[QB] Are you nomads aware of the recent bombardments on Saudi by the Khawaarij (those that rebel against Muslim rulers) and terrorists. Even they tried to attack Mecca? SubhanaAllaah whats is the world coming to even in Ramadhaan these people are hungry for blood of innocent victims :confused:

Its shows that truly the enemy is sometimes within :(

Yesterday Khawaarij attacked Muslims and many died including bare children ina lilaah wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun.

Check out the below BBC article, this is the only source I have thus far. The articles contents are not my responsibility if there are mistakes to be discovered I aint liable u get me? lol just copied and pasted.

--------------------------------------------------

"

Haashim   

Liqaye and others i didn't use neither KHAWAARIJ nor Wahabis words in my articles, nor ven believe Muslims were behind the last attack on Riyadh, i just wanted to show the brothers and Sisters the WAHABI MYTH book whic brother Farah illustrated and some brothers & Sisters appreciated perhaps b4 they read.

The group who wrote this book said what they believe in the book and i illustrated some of the book. So, everyone can read and draw conclussion.

The word Wahabi was mentioed in that book (they callede themselves as well as Salafisin the book) and the word Khawarij was used by Brother mujahid and i really didn't liked it but i didn't opposed it as i opposed the idea of the group who are behind this book, since they're trying to differentiate Muslims when we need the unity more than the any other time.

and the reason i highlighted this book and this group was because many Bros. and si. are being decieved by their claiming to follow the SALAF path.

I will challenge anyone here to read this book or read the abstracts i illustrated and say this was the SALAF path.

I would appreciate to hear your ideas on this book and who wrote it.

Thanks.

Jamster   

As a sympathiser of the Salaf's manhaj (the true path to the enlightenment), i agree with you Muraad adeer (I hope you don't mind me saying adeer to you adeero).

The definition is something I have borrowed from the website, because I agree with the definition of Khaariji. But my agreement with them ends there. Especially wadaadka garka dheer markey kusheegaan Khaariji (they have implied that) ayaa jirkeyga xukaakubaa-- like my Somali, i have been improving it lately.

Arinku sikastaba ha ahaadee, yeenaan ku deg degin arinmahaan oo kale. Sida walaalkeen Entep uu sheegay waxaan waxaaba laga yaabaa iney ka danbeeyeen qolyahaan aan maganta/martida unahay.

Faarax Saan Qaad.

Pardon me folks but I dont condone any attacks on Mecca or Riyaadh simple as that nor on innocent victims whether Muslim or not...This is the aim of the current thread.

Thats all I wanted to get across.

As for whose behind these attacks in Riyaadh I did not mention any group of people like Al qaeda except the article might and the article was not written by me its source is BBC.

Whoever done it are the culprits and the ammount of damage done is major.

Originally posted by Thunder: Sunbhaanallaah wa istaaghfurulaah...brother Mujahid watch your words...watch what you call muslims

"Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "If somebody accuses another of disbelief or calls him the enemy of Allah, such an accusation will revert to him (the accuser) if the accused is innocent.''[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Point taken bro but I am not calling anyone disbeliever wa ciyaadu bilaah its simply not my position to do so plz sxb dont misinterpret the comments I annotated if you dont mind smile.gif

And the term khawaarij is used by the ulamah to describe some groups of people who rebel against Muslim rulers based with evidence from Quraan and Sunnah its not a word I invented from the top of my head. Farah gave a very good definition. Neither am I implying that particular term to any specific groups of people nor saying so and so is this rather its for the ulamah' job not for a rookie like me.

But regardless your advice is nice thanks bro.

Entrep.. I agree with you sxb violence is not condoned. We are peaceful people and our Prophet SCW was patient and peaceful so we follow that example.

Rahima... thanks for the input and for clearing some clouded issues up.

Buubto...Welcome back and your input is appreciated smile.gif

Libaax Sanka... lol to be honest with you bruv I dont sympathise with anyone that is causing mayhem and violence.

Originally posted by Farah:

As a sympathiser of the Salaf's manhaj

Farah :D

Peace out, Mujahid.

P.S. A particular nomad states:

Originally posted by muraad:

[QBMujaahid Brother, i don't mind who wrote this book because i said Rabiic or his alike... but if you believe what on this book are the way of SALAF, brother sorry to say, but you've been misguided. [/QB]

No offence intended with this statement but just because I dont agree with your ideas that doesnt mean I am misguided :confused: Am I suppose to just accept whatever you say without verification and questions?

Are you words infallable to the extent that they cant be scrunitised? Every man's ideas and sayings can be challenged except the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) smile.gif

Only Allaah can judge people and guides to the truth.

And when did I claim whats on the the book was the way of the salaf? :eek:

Thus we agree to disagree simple as that and move on smile.gif

Peace out, Mujahid.

Haashim   

U welcome Faarax adeer smile.gif , my intention was not to fall the trap of Salafi claimers, and i'm very happy that you find this book, because this book reflects their ideas.

as i said b4 their tricks are countless, and i think now they're their last breathing so, way galaafanayaan waxay galaafan karaan.

Yacquub Bro. you're absouletly right all of us we like to take the Salaf path but not as Rabiic Madkhali and his felloweres are suggesting.