Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

What makes you Smile?

Aaliyyah   

oh ok got you now. I like saying asalaamu alaikum too, but honestly half the time ppl dont reply and i get really annoyed..I know I shouldnt! LOL..but like dadka waxa moda meel daran in ay ku cararayaan

nuune   

So that makes you smile miyaa, cajjiib, if I had some authority I would have banned, expelled, or jailed anyone found to be smiling.

Kool_Kat   

Coming back to work from a week long vacation with over 86 emails in my inbox and god knows how many files, AND instead of getting to work I'm on SOL posting! :D

Kool_Kat   

Nuune, does smiling from within count? Aniga afka maleeriyo, laakiin gudahaan ka "smile" gareeyaa! Koley qof iska afleerinaayo isagoo kaligiis ah, waa sheeko culus...:D

Atirisho   

NGONGE;746670 wrote:
Bad news!
:D

Bad News puts smile on your face? I hope we never come across in this life. :)

As for me, What makes me smile? good question. A lot of things put smile in my face............

~Nature: Is the source of my inspiration. From the monsoon rains, to the bright colors of the spring, to the beautiful white, fluffy snow, to the tropical paradise.

~My family. My young brother always puts smile on my face. It also helps that his has a contagious sense of humour.

~Good piece of classical music

~Reading a great novel

~Watching my favorite shows

~taveling. or at lease day dreaming about going on adventure and seeing beautiful, majestic places

~ When old people are reminiscing on their life experiences

~When my grandmother tells me about life in the old country, specially Somali traditional way of life

A_Khadar   

I don't know what makes me smile but I know what makes me upset.

I know I am happy every Friday, but I don't smile, just inner happiness felling.