Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Best thing I ever bought....

chubacka   

my digital radio (this might seem v. sad) but I am a big radio fan and this is brilliant, its served me well for years.

What's your best ever buy, what have you got real value and and pleasure out of?

Do share, look forward to reading all about your treasured possessions.

The Zack   

^My Phones. Can't live without them. I barely sit and use a computer for personal stuff any more (Aside the times I am at work - 8 hrs a day unfortunately lol). Every thing is now done on the go. Thannks to my Thunderbolt and iPhone4. My phones can even deposit a check to my account. How awesome!

chubacka;744504 wrote:
my digital radio (this might seem v. sad) but I am a big radio fan and this is brilliant, its served me well for years.

It might not seem sad,it is actually sad L0L. Just kidding, ive never owned a radio.

Anyway, The best thing i ever bought,....I dont know really. I will have to think really

Blessed   

^LoooL. Ma naxe waaxid.

Hmm. would say my phone which was really a gift really but most of my things are bought for me but anyway... why my phone? It's literally my gacan yare. I use it for everything, email, internet, maps and directions. I've downloaded my running podcasts, islamic talks, adhaan alarm, Quran, and even a few games for my little one to keep her distracted.

Garnaqsi   
Owning a radio is not sad; it's better than owning a television. I own one, but my wireless headphone has built-in radio, so I usually use that one instead -- a weird thing is that it can monitor local police transmissions with amazing clarity (not that I listen often).

chubacka   

^ what a useful network to be wired to, they should make that a radio stn haha, I would tune in.

Lool@ FB, don't knock it until you tried it as they say.

Blessed   

Garnaqsi;744516 wrote:
Ma reer baad u yartahay?

Sidaad ula heshay baan ka yaabay. Are all guridanbayso treated as such? I though I was a special case. :D :D

nuune   

Best thing, I think it is a galuuso for a shirt of mine which lacked galuuso for the simple reason it never had galuuso, and bought the galuuso to tolid on the shaati, I felt very proud wallaahi.

chubacka;744515 wrote:
^ what a useful network to be wired to, they should make that a radio stn haha, I would tune in.

Lool@ FB, don't knock it until you tried it as they say.

The thing is, i used to own a radio when i was 4yrs or so..marka i pictured if i owned a radio 40yrs or so ago(lol), it must be sad for someone to own one in 2011- Anyway,i was only jesting, i am sure a digitial radio is much fun...

Aaliyyah   

usually ppl buy me things lol i dnt really buy anything that valuable so lets see..the best thing I have is this beautiful gold set given to me by my hooyo on my 15th birday markay oday igu duceeysay hehehe..

salaam

AYOUB   

chubacka, don't listen to that Faarax. Radios are cool. I Remember my uncle (AUN) letting listen to his as kid.:) He used to carry it in its brown leather case and it even had an earphone.

iphone 4 iska dhaafe wali iphone 1 baa raadinaya!lol

let me see the most valuable thing i got this year was an abbaaya from saudi arabia. habeenkii xataa waaku seexan lahaa hadaanan kabaqeyn iney iga jacdadanto