Sign in to follow this  
Atirisho

The most un-welcoming site in history!

Atirisho   

Hi everybody! how is it going?

I have been trying to be part of this site for a quite sometime now, and I was unable to sign up for the site for some reason. What is going on here and why do they deny people from been part of the Camel community? I am looking farward to been here

NASSIR   

Wlc Atariisho. We're a tight-knit community of commentators, essayists, aspiring singers, models, students, former civil servants & retired fellas. So be part of the tapestry & rich experience of Sol & challenge the senior nomads.

Aaliyyah   

I think when I signed up they allowed me just like that, but it was like 5 years ago..maybe they dnt need anymore members lol..inti hore bay inay kala celiyaan ku daaleen :D

anyways, wlc...

salaam

Garnaqsi   
I agree. This site is not newbie-friendly exactly. I still can't access my inbox, manage friend requests and so on. Even some of the posts that I've made were said to be waiting for moderator's approval but never appeared (I don't think they could have been denied).

Atirisho   

Thanks everbody for welcoming me. I truely appreciate it.

Valeneteenah: It is not that I am not grateful. But I think it is like my million attempt to sign up for SOL and I was denied everytime. I have been coming here once in a while, reading threads and discussions and this place seemed interesting which is why I was interested in been part of it. I am glad I am finally part of the community.

Nassir- You guys are punch of intimidating people. Take it easy on me. Lol

Aaliyyah: You have no clue. Do you have any idea how many applicants the site turned down? Alot.

Garnaqsi: I have he same problem. I am still trying to figure out how to navigate my way around here.

Showqi- Thanks!

S@mai-Thanks for the welcome.

I guess SOl-ers are not as bad as Somalis from other social networks.

Nin-Yaaban- Do you do a background check on everybody?

Juxa   

Welcome lady. They only do background check if they dont recognise the size of your forehead.

Jokes aside welcome, ha ismartiyeyn and facaa iska celi