Sign in to follow this  
Atirisho

The most un-welcoming site in history!

Aaliyyah   

atariisho lol I always see at the bottom of the site rejected and then some number beside it. But, seriously based on what criteria do they accept or reject someone lol,,its only after someone posts disrespectful comments you can decide hey this person should be banned or whatever..

anyways, wlc again...enjoy your stay! and stop complaining lol mar hadii lugu ogolaaday!

salaam

Atirisho   

A_Khadar: Thanks. I like my name too lol. Stay away from the political section? That is the whole reason why I wanted to be part of this site. I didn't want my first post to have been the political section lakiin soon enought it will.

NGONGE: Why do you think that is? why don't they stand out? There is a lot of people that can contribute very beneficial discussions, and if half of the people that want to be here are turned down, that is not really good. I am will not be laying low, I can tell you that much. I am a bit opnioned, so you will be getting tired of me before you even know it.

Aaliyyah: Waan ku faraxsanahay in la'ii ogoladay lakiin dee dadka loo ogolanin ayaan ku dodayaa dee. Who is the mod?

Juxa: Thanks. I wonder what they are looking for when chosing what members to let in and what members to reject.

Burahadeer: Oo maxaa thread oo post gareeyn ladayhay? anigu I had no problem doing that.

The Zack   

Attariisho, for a newbie.. you are already making too much noise. Just kidding. Welcome aboard. NGONGE iyo Aaliyah iska ilaali. I don't trust those two.

nuune   

Atarisho atatiina mutuleeto tiinya taano tukulaando teetana tirbaado taatiko turunbo talyaani tuuroos bulukeeti sabaaxato miinyo maana muuno maafiyo mureefo maajiko koonbo subag iyo shaah isturungi ku soo dhawoow,

Garnaqsi   

NGONGE;744170 wrote:
There must have been at least a hundred new users joining in the past year alone, not one of them stands out!

Banal oldie displaying the classic older generation superiority syndrome!

Abdul   

NGONGE;744170 wrote:
There must have been at least a hundred new users joining in the past year alone, not one of them stands out!

Now dont start acting like a little prince .We are all equal here.

NGONGE   

Garnaqsi;744302 wrote:
Banal oldie displaying the classic older generation superiority syndrome!

When I say "stand out", I don't mean pull my shirt sleeve to get my attention, saaxib. Wax fahan.

They're not all bad. Some are annoying as heck with their 'why' questions but the rest seem nice enough.

Garnaqsi, NG has NEVER liked any newbies. You've to make it to full nomad before he calls your posts 'stuff and nonsense'.

NGONGE   

Who said I don't like Newbies? I only said that I don't notice them. That's all. :P

Anyway, I was right about that one. Look at the thread he started! :D