Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government to deport all illegal immigrants from the country within 30 days.

Dee maxaan Ka Ogahay ma Guryahahooda aqaana halkay degenyihin laakin i see it like this if people learn how to live together they will eventually learn also to accept each other.Somalidu Siyasad uun bey isku diidsanyihin laakin shacabku isma necba

Ibtisam   

I saw the IMO taking back 500 Oromo's last week tuesday by road. Hargeisa is visiable empty without all the Oromo's and no has picked up my rubbish for 2 weeks, nor can i get usual karyeeno guy to bring my shopping. :(

Considering 60% of Somalilander have been refugees at one point or another it is sad we cannot give others the same basic right.

But I do find it hypocritical that as a none recognised state it is still expected to somewhow act like a state and comply with international regulations. :cool:

Duur was a little off with the ONE month thing- impossible (no funds or resources), and now a replacement workers are needed who are as cheap and hardworking- who knows guys might stop chewing and start working. :o

*Ibtisam;749726 wrote:
I saw the IMO taking back 500 Oromo's last week tuesday by road. Hargeisa is visiable empty without all the Oromo's and no has picked up my rubbish for 2 weeks, nor can i get usual karyeeno guy to bring my shopping.
:(

Considering 60% of Somalilander have been refugees at one point or another it is sad we cannot give others the same basic right.

But I do find it hypocritical that as a none recognised state it is still expected to somewhow act like a state and comply with international regulations. :cool:

Duur was a little off with the ONE month thing- impossible (no funds or resources), and now a replacement workers are needed who are as cheap and hardworking- who knows guys might stop chewing and start working.
:o

Taking local jobs, spreading HIV and engaging in illicit activities with Somaliland women doesnt deserve basic human right. its deserves condemnation.

Ibtisam   

That is the NGO workers and male somali Diaspora returnees who are taking local jobs, spreading HIV/STD and engaging in illicit activities with Somaliland women rather than penniless Oromo's. Ban the NGO workers and dysfunctional Somali western men if you want to address those problems. :cool:

^loooooooool@SWestern Somali men...I have seen the type in Kenya and God knows how they wrecked Somali women. And it's mostly the bad apple or deadbeats that go back.

I thought this deportation was any another empty pronouncement by some random minister. I sympathize the poor Oromo who will likely face abuse once they go back.

Are Somalis from Somaligalbeed being targeted as well?

Som@li   

^Any Somali can escape cuz of pretending to be Q@ldan, nobody carries ID cards, but the Oromos are soft target, the whole thing is very futile exercise,

N.O.R.F   

^Somalis are not being deported.

Its a double edged sword. You can't please all the people all the time. I'm actually surprised they've gone ahead with it in some sort of organised way. Not sure deportation is the way. They should have been given a chance to obtain documents and go through some sort of medical screening. Kudos however.

^Have your and Alpha's maids get deported as well..loool

Norf.....medical screening? you seem to be prejudice. Somalis spread diseases as much as the next poor Oromo peasant. This was ill-advised.

The Zack   

I was listenning to some Somali radio the other day ( I think it was Shabeelle) and they were interviewing this Oromo dude. He was like all the I***** in Diridhabe, Addis-Ababa, and Nazrete should pack their clothes and leave for their home as those places are Oromo land LOL. He was like the is Oromo vs. the I. :D I think he has a point, there are too many Hargeisawis in Oromia, even Hadrawi was once busted trying to get an Ethiopian passport in Diridhabe.

N.O.R.F   

Che -Guevara;749772 wrote:

Norf.....medical screening? you seem to be prejudice. Somalis spread diseases as much as the next poor Oromo peasant. This was ill-advised.

True. But those entering and residing in the country whether its Somaliland or Somalia, should be screened. The Somalis should be dealt with through the clinics/hospitals.

^Who will do the screening and where will the resources to implement such policy come from? It seems we are talking as if Somalia or Somaliland is proper functioning state with deep pockets and entrenched institutions that can offer basic services.

Zack-Diridhabe is Somali city mase you surrender easily miyaa?