Carafaat

SSC Conference Khaatumo2: The final part.

A_Khadar   

Knight of Wisdom;756698 wrote:
Khadar, I wonder why such members like Xarshin-Dulcad-Boy and his SNM crew are so focused in Shirka Khaatumo-2?

Those skrimishes will be resolved. Ceerigaabo (SSC section) will be reestablished with an administration.

KoW, I am not sure if you listen somali music specially Farhiya Fiska's new song 2011.. "Wadnahaa i dhag dhag dhag leh".. The only explaination I have for why succissionists are interesting in about the Khatumo is very much worry some of what may come out of it... Wish for luck waryaara walaalihiin SSC iska daaya xaasidnimada ma fiicne..

Carafaat;756702 wrote:
KoW, why are you so suprised that some people are interested in Khaatuma conference? Arent you interested in Awdal issue's as well?

Well, hypothetically speaking, if Awdal humiliated me and killed over 130 of my men, injuring more than another 200 in one day I think I wouldn't be interested in any Shir of theirs. lol Hint: Kalshaale LMAO

Carafaat   

KoW, you seem to confuse clan issue's with governance/political issue's. Eventhaught there is some correlation between the two, its not really one on one related.

The Khaatumo Conference is a political gathering where issue's related to the governance, policies and politics will be discussed. Therefor its not suprising that its relevant for Somaliland's Authorities and its Politics. But from a clan perspective as this Conference is not a traditional clan gathering where clan fights will be discussed therefor it its little relevant for my clan as you state.:D

Carafaat;756729 wrote:
KoW, you seem to confuse clan issue's with governance/political issue's. Eventhaught there is some correlation between the two, its not really one on one related.

The Khaatumo Conference is a political gathering where issue's related to the governance, policies and politics will be discussed. Therefor its not suprising that its relevant for Somaliland's Authorities and its Politics. But from a clan perspective as this Conference is not a traditional clan gathering where clan fights will be discussed therefor it its little relevant for my clan as you state.
:D

It's really embarrassing. Your clan (the I.S.A.Q) is equivalent to the (D.A.R.O.D) in lineage. Yet, it's competing against Beesha Dblock ee SSC, which is a sub-sub-subclan. Not to mention, you claim to be a "Dawlad", yet your entire focus is on Shirka Khaatumo, as if Jesus Son of Mary himself is going partake in that Shir. lol

Dude....I think it's time you guys worried about how Abdirahman Tuur's clan is being abused by Siilaanyo's clan and how Siilaanyo's clan is trying to create war between Abdirahman Tuur's clan and Beesha SSC.

Carafaat   

KoW, the mentioned sub-clans share the regionof Sanaag, Sool and Togheer(Cayn) and thefore have an interest in its political destiny and its future. And any political meeting in the region is therefor relevan for all the mentioned stakeholders or clans.

Carafaat;756803 wrote:
KoW, the mentioned sub-clans share the regionof Sanaag, Sool and
Togheer(Cayn)
and thefore have an interest in its political destiny and its future. And any political meeting in the region is therefor relevan for all the mentioned stakeholders or clans.

Look at this fool. lol Why are you making it seem as if Togdheer and Cayn are one in the same? Togdheer is as hared region, however Beesha SSC decided to rename the part of Togdheer that they settle as "Gobolka Cayn". Now, it's really embarrassing to see you run after people that look down upon you and see you as inferior to them. lol

Khadar, bro I forgot to edit my post. Shit, now I can't edit it.

Abdul;756902 wrote:
Dont waste your time on Talex.net.The conference will take place and people will decide and move forward.

Abdul, the Somalidiid are overly obsessed with Shirka Khaatumo and the clan from Sool, Sanaag and Cayn's decision to have self-determination.

Abdul;757906 wrote:
Why the desperation,saxib??

LOL. Let the desperation and obsession continue. Abdul, we treat them like the "untouchables of India" and they keep running after us, begging us to be with them. LMAO

Abdul;757906 wrote:
Why the desperation,saxib??

Well we need a logical explanation why the conference was pushed back to December not saying taleex.net is speaking the truth but its a website owned by the Clan that is hosting the conference in taleex.