Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Puntland captures Saraakiil from Somaliland in between Taleex and Laascaanood.

A_Khadar   

oba hiloowlow;740060 wrote:
oh Thats why XX uu post gareyn waaye
:P

No XX and any one from s/l never post any negative news about the project.. That is why he or anyone else from that lot didn't post..

Alle intii dhimatay ha u naxariisto.. It's not time to spill dhiig.. It's Ramadan..

Abdul   

Saalax;740056 wrote:
Some Uncles of A_Khadar of the garaad clan who were part of Somaliland got kidnapped. They will be released soon they will be fine.

Its all about clan, right salax? Why you guys pretend to be different is amazing.

The story is so much different from what is posted on here ..................... :D

Long story iga dheh ,,, i just wish inaan dagaal ka dhex dhicin reer Taleex this time.

NASSIR   

Dabrow;740076 wrote:
somalis and their meaningless wars, whats the point in this skrimish? Its ramadan people

It's nothing but one group trying to outfox another at the expense of innocent people in the region.

Saalax   

Abdul it's not about clan. This incident involves two cousins who are part of Somaliland and Puntland kidnapping each other.

Well a khadar the reason why i dident posted this its because abtiyo i have a hard time posting to much cillad i would've posted it any how a somaliland delegation in taleex got ambushed by pirates nothing new they will bee free inshallah ina koreeye Taleexis uncle is going to have talks tomorow with the elders of taleex. Xaabsade is also threatening the pirates

Bye the way wuxu la qoslaya wuxu isku haysa nin tolkis u gacan galay they will give me affur. Iyo qaad and will not harm him ileen nimanku wa ilmadeer eh waxasu la dhoola cadeynaya

Abwaan   

Ilaah ummaddaan hakala qaboojiyo ay kuwa amxaarada u adeegayaa hubka iskugu dhiibayaan. Runtii waa ayaandarro!

NASSIR   

Taleexi;740228 wrote:
Ha wareegto giraantu. Gullible locals are in an abyss. Cards have been shuffled, wake up folks.

I was listening to snippets of Hillary Clinton speech on NPR. To implement the full effect of the trade sanctions imposed on the Syrian regime, Clinton exhorted those countries supplying weapons, money etc to get on the right side of history. There are actors and countries behind every entity that narrowly aspires to mythical ascendency. Time to investigate and address those actors /countries while the SSC movement matures and secures its territory, thus advancing the welfare of the inhabitants.

NASSIR   

The divide & conquer policies imposed on Somalia as a whole has had its negative trickle down effect, if you know what I mean.