Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Al-Shabaab's departure in pictures..

thnx.Zack. Anotha question: are they still in Baidoa,kismayo,Beletweyne & do you think will be attacked there.They probably use hit & run methods now.Wat u think?

The Zack   

They are still in everywhere else except Mogadishu and Ceelbuur. And yes, I think they will start a gorilla war but they are weakened and can't come back.

The Zack   

bilan;739194 wrote:
may be Nuune is kidding, but it seems a lot of us always blame other people.

laakiin Jiirka cararaya ma AS, i do not think kuwaas inay that easy ku tagayaan, soon they will start inay wax qarxiyaan, hadayba ka xun yihiin since no one knows meesha ay aadayaan, tolow Godane tuuladiisa maku noqday??

Bilan, rumor has the top men of the org are heading to the Jubba jungle, they are not going to disappear just like that.

Museveni is a tutsi & so is ruanda & burundi. They believe we have same ancestary & that's why. I hope somalis neva forget that.....I believe too. Thank you all.

Abdul   

The Zack;739202 wrote:
Haa nimanka qaraabo baa nahay LOL.

loool.Im sure alshabab wil cause some trouble in the future but i think this is a major defeat for this group and it will be near impossible for them to make a comeback

N.O.R.F   

All of a sudden Cheh has a theory on AS' recent defeats :D

The TFG have a great chance to win over anyone who doubts their capabilities and intentions. Juje better read this :D

N.O.R.F   

^In your world maybe. Do the details of their defeat provide you with some sort of consolation?

What matters is that AS have gone. What matters is that the govnt make sure they don't return. What matters is for the govnt to keep the momentum and concentrate on driving them out even further.