Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Al-Shabaab's departure in pictures..

The Zack   

^Are you for real nigga? Whoever is saving my rear end is my friend for now. That happens to be AMISOM. Now, AMISOM needs to remove the TFG criminals like Shariif Tabcaan from Villa Somalia.

AL SHABAAB are khawaarijtis and they hated all over somalia. are you calling people who kill innocent people by suicide bombing. forexample in in hoteel shaamoow, a al shabaab suicide bombers blowing hes ugly face and mass murdering 67 innocent students teacher. doctor, and in baladwyene suicide al shabaab bomber mass killed 98 paystanders. al shabaab are khawaarijtis and alxamdulilaah they had been chassed from the capital by CIIDANKA qalanka sida somalia maasha allah.

so mr khawaarijiti supporter pls stop stop your crocodile tears. al shabaab are khawaarijiti they are hated every where. they have nothing to whit islam. they kill muslims. alxamdulilaah they run away al shabaab cowards.

The Zack;739010 wrote:
^Are you for real nigga? Whoever is saving my rear end is my friend for now. That happens to be AMISOM. Now, AMISOM needs to remove the TFG criminals like Shariif Tabcaan from Villa Somalia.

Subhanallah. What a bad friend you have chosen. You have taken Allah's enemies (disbelievers, AMISOM, A.U) as your friends.

May Allah guide you akhi.

sawirada ciidanka qalabka Somalia oo eryanaya khawaarijta al shabaab maasha allah

http://radiomuqdisho.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC03288.jpg

calanka buluuga guul maasha allah

http://radiomuqdisho.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC03295.jpg

http://radiomuqdisho.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC03282-466x350.jpg

sawirada goobihii ay isaga ordeen khawaarijta al shabaab

http://radiomuqdisho.net/daawo-sawirradda-suuqa-bakaaraha/

The Zack   

Muslim hebelkaa .LOOOL. Should I choose Alshabaab over AMISOM? Tell me why, sell us your idea.

Plus, we are discussing politics, for once, stop saying gaalo.

Nuune, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL it was a user error, huh? Man I feel dumb!

Boondheere;739011 wrote:
AL SHABAAB are khawaarijtis and they hated all over somalia. are you calling people who kill innocent people by suicide bombing. forexample in in hoteel shaamoow, a al shabaab suicide bombers blowing hes ugly face and mass murdering 67 innocent students teacher. doctor, and in baladwyene suicide al shabaab bomber mass killed 98 paystanders. al shabaab are khawaarijtis and alxamdulilaah they had been chassed from the capital by CIIDANKA qalanka sida somalia maasha allah.

so mr khawaarijiti supporter pls stop stop your crocodile tears. al shabaab are khawaarijiti they are hated every where. they have nothing to whit islam. they kill muslims. alxamdulilaah they run away al shabaab cowards.

I have made it clear to you that over the years Al shabaab have made their fair share of mistakes. It seems to me you dont get this.

Our prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said The Deen (religion) is naseehah (advice/sincerity)'. We said 'To whom?' He said 'To Allah and His Book, and His Messenger, and to the leaders of the Muslims and their common folk.' [Related by Muslim]

Its a duty upon us to advise our muslim brothers and sisters, but this does not mean we should seek out their faults like you are doing.

Finally I would like to tell you top stop name calling.

Peace