Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: Xarkada Al-Shabaab oo ciidamdeedii kala baxday magaalada Muqdishu

Kool_Kat   

^Afka caday maa ugu jiro mise indheheyga waaye? loooool

Although aan ku faraxsanahay hadalkaan, I wonder meesheey aadeen? Balaayadaas Ilaah haka qabto masaakiinta...

Somalina;739064 wrote:
610x.jpg

Maanta maanta, waa maalin weyne maanta.

maasha allah those brave soldiers of somalias national army are chassing suicide bombers al shabaab cowards.

;););)

Nina Fox   

I dont know whether to laugh or snigger at most of the comments here. One thing is for sure, y'all sure entertain me with your comebacks Ilaahey kheyr ha idin siiyeee.

My favourite quote "khawaariij baby killers" lol Subhanallah

I guess this is what it looks like marki la dhahay Islamka 70+ facets uu u kala baxaa. Some are pro-shabaab, some against. Which ever side of the fence you choose to be on, we can agree to disagree no?

Its a mistake when you spill your fanta but when you gamble with the lives of others, its not a joke. Its not a mistake

*when the graves of the deceased are tampered with

*the husbands are forced to divorce their wives because some gardheere is fascinated with her and he just has to marry her (at gunpoint).

*cutting off a poor fisherman's hand because he stole a net (which was not due to saqajaanimo but because he has little kids and a wife to feed at home. Cutting off his hands really helped the family, didn't it.

*brainwashing innocent teenagers and training them to be suicide bombers (some ordered to take out their own family)....thats just vile.

I can sit here and list all the "mistakes" these assassins have done to their own people (with Ayah's and Hadith who oppose their actions) but dont have the time. They dont need AU/US/CNN or even Homer Simpson to provoke these waxsh people to kill innocent women and children, they were being ignorant and cowardly about their business all by themselves.

Mixing weak Politics with Deen is not recommended unless you have a strong argument besides (they are human). Afur wanaagsan yaahee :)

NASSIR   

The rebels’ departure from the capital offers no guarantee that Somalia’s weak transitional government, which has let innumerable other opportunities slip through its fingers, will be able to gain control of Mogadishu, or that the city’s population will rally behind the government.
The Transitional Federal Government has been propped up by millions of dollars of Western aid, including American military aid, but its leaders remain ineffectual, divided and by many accounts corrupt.

...As the nation faces one of the worst droughts in 60 years, many analysts are pessimistic that the government will be able to meet even the needs of the people in the capital.
On Friday, government troops looted sacks of grain and killed several people during a riot over emergency food in a refugee camp.

Mogadishu residents said that emissaries of various warlords were beginning to identify bases in the neighborhoods that the Shabab had just vacated, which could spell another problem for the troubled government.

^Let's pray it doesn't happen again.

Somalina   

For Immediate Release

PRESS RELEASE 014/2011

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Nairobi, Kenya - The Special Representative of the Secretary-General, Dr. Augustine Mahiga, has welcomed the news that Al-Shabaab insurgent elements have begun to leave Mogadishu and have already vacated key strategic points throughout the city, including Baakara Market.

“I am very pleased to learn of the progress made over the last several days on the security situation in Mogadishu. There is no doubt that the departure of Al-Shabaab would be a positive development and a step in the right direction for a city that has seen so much misery and devastation.” Dr. Mahiga said, “But as we look forward, it is important that we acknowledge that real security risks, including from terrorist attacks, remain and must not be underestimated.”

Tens of thousands of Somalis have perished as a result of the crisis, almost half of whom are under five years of age. “The immediate priority must now be to focus on the humanitarian situation and I call on all parties, from the donor community to all parts of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG), to do everything possible to ensure and facilitate the immediate delivery of assistance to those most in need.” Dr. Mahiga stated.

The SRSG also called on the TFG use this opportunity to guarantee the security of its population and do everything in its power to assist and protect the civilian population.

Dr. Mahiga reminded all armed groups of the appeal of the Security Council, expressed in the Presidential Statement of 11 May 2011, to lay down their arms and join the peace process, which is ultimately the key to long term stability in Somalia.