Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: PM Gaas Cabinet 18 Ministers, technocrats all new faces.. So much for lists

Somalina   

LayZie G.;735373 wrote:
Hi Dukey,

Are you happy with the selection? You seem to approve Abdiweli's cabinet choice...sort of like, in Abdiweli we trust haye? LOL

Whatever happened to my beloved nur cade? How come he doesn't have a cabinet position?

P6300101_JPG.jpg

Here is Nuurini oo Rome ku dalxiisaayo and just above him, he has the SHARIF as his guardian angel....

PS: Why the query about the cabinet member's bio? Most of them call foreign countries home. Some of them, atleast 7 members have not set foot in the homeland for atleast 2 or more decades...so right now, who they are or what their bio is matters little because the truth of the matter is our thought and prayers should be with the victims of the drought and famine....and what we need to be praying for in the upcoming holly month is a way to ease the pain of those suffering back home. We need to be able to work together as people who share a common language, religion, ethnicity in order to find solutions that will benefit both our people and country in the long run. Knowing the bio of this minister or that minister matters very little and I for one do not care to know. What I want to know is what these members are doing for the people suffering right now? What do they plan to do tomorrow and the next day?

Well said.

Layzie, I never left the TFG circles, just waiting for a ray of hope and the new PM is. He has the skills to do the job there has been very little hype on my part for the new PM. I was waiting for this cabinet and thus far its a good move.

He has work cut out but he has passed the first test.

Abdul   

Duke: There is no hope for somalia when people like you get soo excited because a clan member is a pm.you used to attack farmajo for what reason? We all knew he was doing his best.And now look at you.you are dancing like there is no tomorrow.Shame on you

The Zack   

Abdul;735383 wrote:
Duke: There is no hope for somalia when people like you get soo excited because a clan member is a pm.you used to attack farmajo for what reason? We all knew he was doing his best.And now look at you.you are dancing like there is no tomorrow.Shame on you

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL . This is like slam dunking in one's face when a one-on-one basketball session is in place. We don't know much about Abdiwali and what he is capable of doing yet but we sure hope the best for him and for the country. Duke's excitement is BAU. By default, fellow clan members are awesome without basing it anything else. After being against the Sharif-led TFG when Farmajo was the PM, all of the sudden (out of no where) some people here are genuine, die-hard supporters of the TFG when Abdiwali came on board.

Speaking of the new ministers, I only know of one of them so no comment. We are not aware of who really nominated them, just because Ibbi, Juriile, or Abdikarim aren't in it, we can't assume that the two Sharifs had a say on their appointment. The news will unfold in the coming days.

Midda kale, why do I have a feeling that most SOLers were rushing to know the clans of these gentlemen and lady LOL? Good Saalax even went to Galgalanews.com to hunt down what clans these people belong to :D.

NASSIR   

Dear Somalina, After all is said and done, the complexity of Somalia's political conundrum will still remain a subject of much debate, dictated by the whim and caprice of a few scoundrels and expats on the backs of a foreign power.

The current arrangement of the cabinet does not bode well for the nation and it will not hurt the Makhiris either but it will wither away the prospect for a tangible national solution. Any political arrangement in a game of outright hypocrisy, which has paralyzed the nation for decades, is bound to fail as it has been. Outside forces are involved in the current arrangement and it is in part designed to brew ethnic conflicts in collapsed states like Somalia. Again my dear sister, Sanaag +Haylaan regions are not trying to square the circle in the South where the least modicum of governance are non-existent and muggers proliferate. It only means that a large political bloc is willfully not invited into the peace process partially reflected in the Tfg in its transitional mandate to form a permanent government. It also means a punishment of their independent spirits in the defense of their natural resources and of Somali unity.

Liibaan   

General Duke;735369 wrote:
Liibaan, as usual you are just getting angry for no reason. Mr Jama is no longer a Minister and needs to find himself useful employment. PM Abdiweli was deputy PM, when this man was Information Chief as for the Ministers today, at least a couple are US educated men who have known the PM for some time, others can fill up holes in the cabinet.

What matters is, we have a new PM, a new Cabinet and
Mr Jama is not the PM and not even in the cabinet. He should take this time and visit SSC regions,to get reacquainted with the folks back home oh I don’t think he is able to even do that. What a shame.

Duke, the only one who is angry is you , I don't understand why you are hostile and defensive in every thread?? you have to resort to insults and bad language to make your point.

You are a supporter of Warlord Faroole, Warlord Abdulahi Yusuf, and now PM Gaas. Why insult and attack all other Somali Politicians like President Shaikh Shariif, AbduKariim Jaamac , Xaglatoosiye, VP Ali Saberey, PM Farmaajo, PM Nuur Cadde, PM Cali Khaliif, President AbduQasim Salad Hassan, Abdi Gandhi,

You don't have to get angry, if some one expose your lies, whether you like it or not Mr. Gaas is a weak individual who has NO say in TFG Government. The new PM is simply Sheikh Shareef tool/puppet.

The fact is most of the new cabinet ministers are from Sheikh Shariif Camp, because President Sh. Shareef himself selected and hand picked all the new members of the cabinet, without consultation with the new PM.

Also, today AbduKarim Hassan Jama Announced The New Cabinet List

'Liibaan';735226 wrote:
abdikareem.jpg

AbduKarim Hassan Jama Announces New Cabinet

CabduKariim Hasan Jaamac oo Ku Dhawaaqay Golaha Wasiirada ee Cusub ee Somalia

Lasanod Online: Liiska Golaha Wasiirada DKMG Oo Lagu Dhawaaqay-(Maqal)

HALKAN KA DHAGEYSO, CabduKariim Xasan Jaamac

[/b]

Muqdisho,- Waxaa goor dhoweyd si rasmi ah loo shaaciyey xubnaha golaha Wasiirada DKMG Soomaaliya, kuwaasoo mudooyinkanba

la isku hayey isla markaana laga sugayey inuu raysul wasaare C/weli Gaas soo magacaabo.

Liiska golaha wasiirada waxaa shaaciyey oo saxaafadda u akhriyey wasiirkii hore ee warfaafinta C/kariin Xasan Jaamac, iyadoo wariyaashu ay ka sugayeen inuu raysul wasaare C/weli Gaas uu liiska u soo gudbiyo balse waxaa liiska saxaafadda u akhriyey C/kariin Xasan Jamac.

Halkan Ka Dhageysa Wasiirkii Hore ee Warfaafinta C/Kariim Xasan Jaamac

Liiska golaha wasiirada cusub ayaa ka kooban 18 wasaardood, taasi oo la mid ah xukuumadii Farmaajo, laakiin dhamaantood waa shakhsiyaad ku cusub siyaasadda dalka.

The Zack   

Nassir, not to put you on the stop or anything but Are Maakhirs really made because they didn't get a ministerial post? The country is in a disaster for god's sake! I don't think having one clan member as a minister would help any community.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;735397 wrote:
Wax sidaas uu weyn kordhin maayaan....

Agreed. The two Shariifs need to go before anybody can take this TFG thing serious. They are playing games, me thinks.

Kamaavi   

Dr. Cabdiwahaab Ugaas Xuseen Ugaas Khaliif oo kamid ah wasiirada cusub ayaa noqnaya ra`iisul wasaare ku-xigeen ahna wasiirka wasaaradda ganacsiga iyo warshadaha dalka Soomaaliya

cabduwahaab-ugaas.jpg

Aad baan u soo dhaweynayaa ugaaska waxaan rajeynayaa ugaaska inu noqodo wasiir lagu daydo umadana wax u soo kordhiyo dhanka ganacasiga iyo howlaha hormarka Allaha kula garab galo ugaaska

NASSIR   

The Zack;735396 wrote:
Nassir, not to put you on the stop or anything but Are Maakhirs really made because they didn't get a ministerial post? The country is in a disaster for god's sake! I don't think having one clan member as a minister would help any community.

Sure, Mr. ONLF. For a guy who advocates for a clannish organization that maims and kills innocent Somalis, I sure agree with you the state that was known as Somalia is in ruins and therefore needs your help and that of your community.

But seriously Zack, You are being disingenous in here in that your notion to turn the other cheek smacks of indifference. Then let's scrap this whole clannish formula known as 4.5..

The Zack   

NASSIR;735404 wrote:
Sure, Mr. ONLF. For a guy who advocates for a clannish organization that maims and kills innocent Somalis, I sure agree with you the state that was known as Somalia is in ruins and therefore needs your help and that of your community.

But seriously Zack, You are being disingenous in here in that your notion to turn the other cheek smacks of indifference. Then let's scrap this whole clannish formula known as 4.5..

Ma waxaan ku mooday mise waxaad noqotay mise waxaan loo noqon doonin! It is very shameful for a grown up man to come over here and whine about his sub sub clan not getting a minister. Head to that way -------------------------> for all the cryings. As for your cheapshots agains the ONLF, at least don't lie.

P.s. I do respect the Maakhir people and their sheikh, Atom. However, I will call out on any rubbish I see regardless who is uttering it. "My clan didn't get a post" is the crappiest thing anyone could come up with specially in a time where the country is facing natural disaster, i.e. famine on the top of the man-made chaos.

Now say it with me, "I hope the best for the new ministers!", "And the for the country". "Regardless if my qabiil gets a minister".

Taleexi   

The Zack;735396 wrote:

Zack: This ad hoc process of selection of ministerial posts is based on or conceived to be based on the 4.5 formula ee xaaraanta ah. And apparently every sub clan can not be represented no matter how hard anyone tries. In the case of Maakhir community not getting their representation I truly wanted another sub clan of D - Clan misses their post this time around and I wouldn't mind that being mine. In the grand scheme of things the output of this TFG will be limited anyway.

By all accounts finding a lasting peace to the Somali predicament is indeed a way off. Too many external players and participants of the game who have opposing interests and as we know it; Somali populace are not there yet where they could run their own country with stronger institutions and selection of posts be based on by merits and contents of the characters rather not from where they hail from.