Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

NGONGE   

Yes. I watched the game live, I always watch the games live (if they're on TV). I also watched on MOTD and then got to watch it all over again on LFC TV. I'll even probably watch it again tonight (if the Arsenal game turns out to be a boring one).

p.s.

When I say "watch", I actually follow the flow of game and not the ball, like you and Ayoub. :P

AYOUB   

^ Specsavers?

NGONGE;740761 wrote:
Sunderland are going to give lots of people a lot of problems.

Waa runtaa, Sunderland, (Stoke and Liverpool) will give problems to a lot of teams.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;740776 wrote:
Yes. I watched the game live, I always watch the games live (if they're on TV). I also watched on MOTD and then got to watch it all over again on LFC TV. I'll even probably watch it again tonight (if the Arsenal game turns out to be a boring one).

p.s.

When I say "watch", I actually follow the flow of game and not the ball, like you and Ayoub.
:P

Why do you need to watch the game 3 or 4 times? Can't you form an opinion after you have seen it live (once)? Aar bahasha baro :D

AYOUB   

N.O.R.F;740783 wrote:
Why do you need to watch the game 3 or 4 times?

Hahaha Su'aali nin weyn. He problaby watches as a group first. The he sits alone right on front TV like a kid with poor vision watching cartoons. Then he watches with Arabic commentry. Mind boggles why he watches the 4th time, maybe to make up his mind? Four witnesses by himself!

AYOUB   

^ waxaa iskadaayo, what position are Liverpool, Stoke and Sunderland going to finish this season, in your 4x opinion.

Oz   

On the incidents in arsenal's game, Song is a disgrace and I'd like to see 5 game bans for this sort of obvious snide thuggery, cowardly and nasty. Gervinho was tripped, slow motion replay show this, but he was already going down and clearly looking for the contact which should never be a penalty, but Barton over reacted and there was no need to drag him up by his collar. Still I don't think aggressively picking someone up is a sending off offence and the ref probably got it right giving Barton a yellow. Gervinho only slapped Barton but any strike in the face is a red card and cannot be argued.

Onto Barton falling over like he did, that was pathetic but is seen in all the european leagues every weekend. Players go down like pansies to over play the contact to the ref, it's pathetic but part of the game now and Barton is not alone in doing it. Steven Taylor is just a joke, the on the line handballs followed by going down as if winded by a ball to the stomach and now trying to tell the ref he'd seen an elbow when he obviously hadn't. I think the FA need to clamp down on this kind of rubbish an all, ban him and stop his lies!

Ps: Ngonge once ya watch a live match ya don't need to watch it over and over again. :D

Polanyi   

^^u sound like those cockenys that ring up on radioshows. It's a bloody disgrace I tell ya! As for the league, my prediction:

1. Man u

2. City

3. Chelsea

4. Arsenal( if they get some players, I am optimistic there are some decent players at my local high school)/maybe liverpool.....

NGONGE   

AYOUB;740848 wrote:
^ waxaa iskadaayo, what position are Liverpool, Stoke and Sunderland going to finish this season, in your 4x opinion.

LFC: Top

Stoke: Tenth (the Europa league will be a distraction for them).

Sunderland: Seventh (They bought lots of decent players whilst Villa & Everton did not).

AYOUB   

Thanks sticking your neck out after 24hrs. I'm sure you were busy watching the games.:cool:

Interesting even you couldn't justify why and how you think LFC will finish top. Calaakulli excuse, I'll be posting "Stoke, Sunderland, LFC" fucussed mini league to track your 4x prediction. IA.

AYOUB   

oba hiloowlow;740218 wrote:
Horta how is the schedule i heard the first 9 games iney hirig hirig gashay??.. Ps football fantasy gala kedib premier league team sameysta u get 100 millions to buy a dream squad from every team in the PL, then we'll see the person who in SOL who has the best football skills. All you need to do is to form a squad and will see after the PL the person who wins... Horray do it before the 13th of August..

Just send me a pm and i'll give you the password for the group..

Send me the password if you've got takers haddii kale ga iga sii macalika.:)