Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric

The Mystery of the missing Canjeero!

Nina Fox   
SomaliCentric I second that......Canjeero with shaah cadeys is a turnoff. Mine has to be black tea with qorfo iyo heyl ;)Canjeero hadeeysan "indho" laheyn canjeero ma ahan its from another planet loool

Aaliyyah   

Jacaylbaro's canjeelo is funny looking walee, bt im sure it tastes just as good!

Nuune the first pic u posted is cute, definitely presentable. But, not the second pic it has burn spots, not cool.

Nina canjeelo shaah bigees uun ku fiicantahay. wa saas

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^The canjeelo looks alright. But, the suugo has those colorful beans that I dislike. My mom loves them and adds to the food all the time!

Som@li   

^Go Veggie, I love them, like ur mum.

There is an Ethiopian restaurant in my city, serves Big anjero, and is very popular.

loooooooooooooooooooool, funny thread indeed.

Somalicentric u didn't finish the story what happend after u Noticed Salid Macsaro on the side of her face?

Btw I totally understand u, nothing is better than canjeero, especially when u study in some random tuulo. Kama faa'iidaysan when I had the chance to eat canjeero every morning, markaan ka tagay baan fahmay nicmadaan ku noolaa. Now it's bread and Cereal :(

wyre   

i have to brng together more people and give them a sign of NO TO CANJEERO and tell them to get out to the streets :D

nuune   

Taleexi;898575 wrote:
Nuune, fadlan xaaskayga sawirkeeda meesha ka saar .

haye, laakin Ilaah baa igu inaanan fiirin murqaheeda, kalxamaheeda, margigeeda iyo lafteeda niikida ah, hadaanan intaas midna sameyn, maxaad igu gali awoowe.