Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hijab Tutrial Style

Blessed   

You're right, Aaliyah. The earing hijaab probably isn't halaal but errm... waan iska amusayaa. Most girls I've seen have their neck showing anyway.

Ms MoOns   

*Blessed;719276 wrote:
You're right, Aaliyah. The earing hijaab probably isn't halaal but errm... waan iska amusayaa. Most girls I've seen have their neck showing anyway.

Blessed, I didn't know it was haram. It thought it was ok, as long as your ears weren't showing.

But it does annoy me deeply when chicks put a scarf on with their necks showing.

That is clearly a no-no, islamically speaking.

Aaliyyah   

How to wear trousers tutorial- coming soon. On a serious note, I can't see videos on this forum

How would one demonstrate a trouser tutorial is beyond me..:D....anyhow why cant u see videos on the forum?? we are free to post what we like when we like as long as it is not offensive. and if it doesnt interest you all you have to do is disregard it LOL..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

I'm meant when neck is showing which is common with this style.. . Not sure otherwise..

You are right the neck kinda shows with this style! Probably not islamic..bt then again at least the sister is trying to cover!

salaam

^^^ eti style ya dress pia, ime jipata ni fashion.?????? wa yabee intee loo socdaaa?

didnt our folk mothers knew all about hijab wearing style?

why do our gals alienate us from our deeply held religion?( i dont mean to hurt, baram alil ashamed, ll)

its islamic way, or it is not, please choose carefully.i mean the mode of dress.

Aaliyyah   

^^^ eti style ya dress pia, ime jipata ni fashion.??????
wa yabee intee loo socdaaa?

didnt our folk mothers knew all about hijab wearing style?

why do our gals alienate us from our deeply held religion?( i dont mean to hurt, baram alil ashamed, ll)

its islamic way, or it is not, please choose carefully.i mean the mode of dress.

lol ur first sentence is that another lingo im lost :D...But yeah you do have a point with the rest of your writting. We do have to choose carefully. Thanks for the advice :D..

As for our mthers knowing abt hijab wearing style? not too sure about that! they know all abt gabisaar diracs n batis and stuff like that bt i doubt they ever wore hijaab ...

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^ That is not to say they dnt wear hijaab now and we all know that they adopted to it when they moved overseas bt rather that they wear most of the time gabisaar(and mostly stick to cultural clothes)...and they hardly try to be creative with hijaabs!!..do u see what im trying to say..anyhw thanks again for ur previous advice that we should be careful with our mode of dress..it is truly clear when it comes to covering how one should go abt it ...yet we are all over the place.!!

alle hana soo hadeeyo

salaam

Juxa   

I wore half hijab, neck showing, ears showing, you name it until i moved to the full hijab!

i guess it is the effort that matters as long as you dont wear it years and years like that, as it defeats the purpose of being hijabi!

i am still struggling and pin my skin several times and still my scarf does not stay PUT (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Aaliyyah   

^I had a long story..since I was 7 yrs old I used to wear proper xijaab..then in high school I started switching back n forth from proper xijaab to xijaab backwards (so i can dangle my earrings lol)..and my mom would always lecture naa sidan waxay..markaad yareed baaba lugu qaataye LOL..anyhow I went back to my full xijaab full time and alhamdulilah and in fact im considering now to wear jalbaab (but not like full jalbaab but the one that starts from ur shoulders and u get to wear a normal small xijaab on top! i dnt know if u seen ppl do that!..

i guess it is the effort that matters as long as you dont wear it years and years like that, as it defeats the purpose of being hijabi!

agreed!!

salaam

Juxa   

Aaliyah my mom said the same, either wear it proper or madaxaada oo qaawan meelaha soco.

I even cover my hair at weddings now, it is work in progress but alhamdulilah. Lately i have been thinking of trying full face cover but at the moment it is just a thought lool, you need to be very brave and committed to do that