Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hijab Tutrial Style

Aaliyyah   

hey Val sweetie hws life ..

Yeah it does. Mashallah she looks gorgeous. Hopefully, it will look just as good on us.I wear those xijaabs bt im never creative lol..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Alhamdulilah Val. Everything is going well with me. Can't complain!

aww thanks....n same here I wear my hijaab the usual way most of the time...just trying to get creative these days..

salaam

Ms MoOns   

Aaliyyah, I've seen her tutorials, they're really good.

I love those cute headbands on the scarfs, have loads of them.

Aaliyyah   

^Ms moons Thanks for the link. I have wore my hijaab like that few times and then it just didnt make sense for me to have my earrings dangling from the side lol..for some reason that didnt sit well with me. So I dropped it..:D But I truly love wearing earrings..I have huge collections of earrings bt I just wear them at home or at weddings :(..

As for the link that I posted I have seen girls wear these type of hijabs with the lil headbands on top but I ve never tried. Hada ba so gadan doona..we will see hw it goes with me LOL

Ducaysane xijaabkeena iyo warkeena ka bax ..lol

Blessed   

The earing one would look good for weddings. I love earings too Aaliyah, I just adore them and stroke themevery now and then. LOL.

As for styling hijab.. yaa wakhti u haya. It just goes round and round my head and the end gets pined in. Liking your girly threads, btw. It adds some uunsi to the forum. :)

X

Aaliyyah   

The earing one would look good for weddings. I love earings too Aaliyah, I just adore them and stroke themevery now and then. LOL.

LOL I know ehh..me too walahi . I actually got my uncle to buy me several of them when I was visiting him the other time..And, because I dnt wear them I forgot them at his house LOL..

dukaan ma galay I cant help but buying them :D..

and you are right we should add more girly threads...it definitely does make the thread a bit more entertaining.

salaam

Ms MoOns   

Looll, I haven't tried the earings with hijab. Don't know if it works for me, but will try it some time insha allah.

I wear the headband on top of my scarf, but you could also try it in between, so you're headscarf stays the way it is,

and you'll still see the headband.

I honestly love to accessorize my headscarf, I don't like the plain look.

Doesn't have to be over the top, just a small detail that'll make it more interesting than the usual look. :D

I don't care how long it'll take to put it on. lol

Aaliyyah   

Looll, I haven't tried the earings with hijab. Don't know if it works for me, but will try it some time insha allah.

lol yeah try them if you like. But, I dont think it is religiously ok to have earrings dangling from the side...like i dnt have any hadith to prove that but I did hear in the jahiliya time women used to wear ankle bracelets to get attention or something lol...and the prophet csw later told them it was forbidden to do so..so yeah if what im saying makes any sense to u don't LOL..

I wear the headband on top of my scarf, but you could also try it in between, so you're headscarf stays the way it is,

and you'll still see the headband.

sounds like a good idea..bt do u wear see thru scarfs on top of ur small piece ..cuz thats the only way ur headband will show..right?

I honestly love to accessorize my headscarf, I don't like the plain look.

Doesn't have to be over the top, just a small detail that'll make it more interesting than the usual look.

I don't care how long it'll take to put it on. lol

actually even when I wear my hijaab the usual way it takes me forever lol..its like its not neat enough..I would go and iron my hijaab and then wear it and be like its not neat enough and pin it 1000 times before I leave my house LOL..so either way time is not really a factor for me. Like u I dnt care hw long it takes me as long as I get my hijaab looking good at the end lol

salaam