Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hijab Tutrial Style

Aaliyyah   

^that is great mashallah....I always wore hijaab when I go to mixed weddings. But, I am guilty of going to few only girls wedding without xijaab (laakin wa huha nin ayaa mesha ka heesaya ..nin xune camerada usoo dhibeena mesha wa yucanyahay waxana lugu leeyahay wa gabadho kaliya)..

So Alhamdulilah the last two only- girls wedding I wore xijaab and I think it is the right thing. There is no such thing as only girls (islamahan mesha boodboodaya ee buraanburanaya ee isleh idinka un ah ma arkaan miya camerada duubasa? mise way iska indha tirayaan??....ama gabadhaha niikinaya??? barina australia ila africa laga fiirsanayo)...

alle hana so hadeeyo inshallah...

I have nothing against girls dressing up and wearing no hijaab at weddings so long it is only girls and there is no video being taken period! then enjoy yourselves..but hey we gonna tape the wedding yet we are going to conduct ourselves in non islamic way..shekada ba isku kay qabsan la' ilaa iyo hada..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Lately i have been thinking of trying full face cover but at the moment it is just a thought lool, you need to be very brave and committed to do that

Yea Juxa likewise. Laakin waxa dhici karta hadaan wajiga asturano in nalo qaatay dal muslim..! just saying!

Aaliyah my mom said the same, either wear it proper or madaxaada oo qaawan meelaha soco.

I have heard similar stories where mothers said to their daughters take off the xijaab ur wearing backward and just throw it off or wear it properly...bt my mother wasnt one of them lol..it was more like naa fix your xijaab and thats it :D

Juxa   

In my neck of woods, wedding tapes dont go around much ( or maybe i dont get copies)

@juxa, at the begging this name sounded masculine, lol. @aaliyah, when you say hijab, u meant niqaab??? Then thats what captures my attention, it reminds me of campus girls. Walee hadii wax laiska maqlaayo, waxaan kutalin lahaa in fuul jalabiib laxidho, waayo waa astur qiima badan, least our gals feel reciprocating modernity. I appeal to you plz start.

Aaliyyah   

Juxa, don't u guys have relatives overseas that request a copy of the weddings??

tan kale what is considered much? lol ilaahay did not draw the line for us like he didnt say hey two of thre families way ku arki karaad adoo xijaabneen macalesh lol? either way it is haraam whoever watched that tape will not only be girls..islaan aya ninkeeda la dawanasa? ama wilasheeda?!!..to me it doesnt really make sense. It is best you dnt video tape it. Or YOU keep it just for u if ur the bride! bt walahi once a wedding tape is available it is hard to control I know a hijaabi sister who video taped and kept it in her house (she was like come to my house to islamaha ama gabadhaha if u wanna see the video..bt all her relatives overseas werent happy neither were her neighbors yacni tan maxa ka qaldan)..waxaba la qaatay waxba ha duubin!..take few pics thats it!

Genius inshallah I will...a lil more confidence in aan suuqa kasoo gato baan u bahanahay lol..and no when I said hijaab I meant hijaab except with the comment I answered to juxa saying hw im thinking of starting niqaab too sometimes in teh future .

salaam

Juxa   

Genious, dont mind about the musculinity, i went through stages etc.

Aaliyah apart from one habaryar who insisted whilst visiting, i did not send my personal tape to anyone abroad! but i had different reasons for it. few people watched it in my home and i gave a copy to a very special girlfriend. That is it

qofkii xanaaqa ma maradiisu ka badan!

Aaliyyah   

lol@ qofki xanaqa ma maryihisu ka badanaya that is my favourite somali maahmaah..however when they are family im not sure if i can get away with such bold move.! we will see..

take care u guys..im out :D..

salaam

Showqi   

He is the CEO of Al Shabaab and he wears Niqab, burqa, Hijab iyo waxyaabo kale oo dumarku xidhaan

@ aaliyah, confidence building therapy formula an kusiiyo ee hoo, implement that which you are convinced is the right thing, failure to which lends you a deep regret that will haunt you for some time, or even the rest of your life. kalsoonida wexeey katimaada inaad si dhab ah oogu qanacsantahay fikir ad qabto iyo aragtida kugu duugan, may the almighty give you a true confidence, allahuma amin. @juxa, malaha qalad ayaad iga fahantay? Waxaan kawaday, magaca waxaan umaleynaayay inuu yahay mid nin,