Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

A great Restaurant for all -nomads

Malika   

Archdemos;718436 wrote:
^^LOL no but they were neighbours. Agip was underneath us. Our closest neigbours were ilmo Abdi Kulaney, we lived in the apartment above them. Its amazing how all somalis in TZ new eachother. we were a close knit group.

Oh yeah, everyone knew everyone [Now I know you too..hehe]- things have really changed now though.

CL - Archedome ni mtoto wa mjini..Lol

Zak - anyone born outside of Somalia has a tittle - ofcourse your sijui, Kenya kudalatee hee..Lol

BOB   

The Zack;718502 wrote:
Is somebody from Garissa considered to be sujui? I didn't think so.

Technically YES but then again those in Nairobi and Mombasa will disagree hence why they are known as Viatu Mpira Kabo Imbiiro...:D

Have you ever met those born and bred in Isiolo? Goodness me...waxaan ka bartay kuwo ka badan 20 oo wiilal iyo gabdho leh laakiin weligeey waxaan u dhigo ma arkin...:o

Malika...you're OFFICIALLY the chief of wabongo clan on SOL...from now on wards I know who I'd want to have a word with in case I have a misunderstanding with them.:)

Ismahhaan...Does this mean gabdhaha mar dambe lagama maqlaayo Aboowe Ma'da Weyn I geey meaning Mcdonalds?:D How much would a dinner for two Grown Ups cost by the way? Can you get extras...meaning hadee kugu yaraato Suubis Ma Jiraa? :P

Peace, Love & Unity.

The Zack   

Malika;718520 wrote:

Zak - anyone born outside of Somalia has a tittle - ofcourse your sijui, Kenya kudalatee hee..Lol

:D@ku dalatee, man I need to teach you some far-Somali. So I am Sijui after all? That aint cool, well hold on what do you call those are not sijui's?

If we go by Malika's definition, poor Aaliyah is sijui :D

Bob, good points sxb, one claim that those born and raised in Mombada or Isiolo are more Kenyans than Somalis.. Waa adoo miidhan LOL.

Ismahaan   

Ismahhaan...Does this mean gabdhaha mar dambe lagama maqlaayo Aboowe Ma'da Weyn I geey meaning Mcdonalds?
:D

Good question. I'll try to research on that! Laakiin dee hada hablihii ilbaxe Mcdonalds iyo cheap chap kuma socdo!

How much would a dinner for two Grown Ups cost by the way? Can you get extras...meaning hadee kugu yaraato Suubis Ma Jiraa

The food is very high quality, very delicious, mixture of traditional and modern and not expensive (£6 for a wholemeal).I am sure a meal for the whole family won't break the bank! Suubis and waliba ogaali baa jirta lol.

BOB   

The Zack;718543 wrote:

Bob, good points sxb, one claim that those born and raised in Mombada or Isiolo are more Kenyans than Somalis.. Waa adoo miidhan LOL.

Anigu I was born in Kismayo and ONLY left 1991 however, I do have a Sijui blood in my veins as my Hooyo was born and bred in Mombasa marka Anigu I'm 100% Authentic Somali unlike you know who!!! By the way I have a beautiful memory from Garissa and to this day whenever I hear the name I smile knowingly. Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ismahaan, gabdhaha maxaa ku socdo beryahaan bal noo sheeg ina adeerey aan kaa faaiideysane? Nuune, Che, Zack, Alpha, Red Sea better pay attention here as Ismahaan is ready to spill the beans on bilcaamaha waqtigan jira. Back to the lecture at hand....£6 aa? That's quite a lot sababtoo ah I know a place where you can have a huge plate of pasta or rice with fish or steak, two bananas and several glasses of either orange, mango, melon, pineapple juice for half of that!!! It's called Waamo Restaurant and the owner is reer Faanoole in other word waa Ciyaalka Xaafada meaning he's from Kismayo and I'm afforded the liberty to have my plate filled over and over again to my deep stomach's content and still get a complimentary cup of waarikow...see being from Kismayo pays. ;). Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

would someone please tell me the name of this restaurant?

wuxu ma indho la yihiin? grrrrrrr

The Zack   

^nomad restaurant is the name.

Aaliyah, I thought u were born in Europe, maybe I am mistaken. Garissa is a Somali city for your information. Lol

Bob I am taking notes sxb, let the story telling begin dheh bilcaaanta :)

BOB   

Juxa;718633 wrote:
would someone please tell me the name of this restaurant?

wuxu ma indho la yihiin? grrrrrrr

My lawyer sister...waan ku salaamay. When are you going to buy me that Lamborghini Diablo that you've promised me? Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

The Zack;718636 wrote:

Bob I am taking notes sxb, let the story telling begin dheh bilcaaanta
:)

. Waxaan ka cabsanaa in ereyga Bilcaan la mamnuuco oo Juxa maxkamad na saarto marka intaan nala maqlin, naga cararsii meesha waxyahow SIJUIga ah. Kkkkkkk. Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   
Bob, adiga meejaneey Bristol ma ka soo tagtidoo, ii soo sheeg markaa London, or Plymouth imaatid