Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

A great Restaurant for all -nomads

N.O.R.F   

BOB;718923 wrote:
. I've been to
Caynaba
and they make one mean Xaniid and I've met the funniest Somali guy I've ever met called Ismail ' One Minute' lool what a name...I'm told he's an absolute legend in Sheffield marfishs and never pays for jaad...We were introduced and we clicked straight away maybe because I was his fellow Gooner amongst plenty of plastic Utd & Chelsea fans...as you'd expect I've beento both Bramall Lane and Hillsbrough and I feel sorry for both of them especially for Wednesday which introduced us to Di Canio and Carbone. Peace, Love & Unity.

Walee magaalada waad kala baratay. You were probably served by one of my cousins at Caynaba. Never heard of Ismail 'One Minute' lool. Its new people there now.

Showqi   

^Waar give her free dinner for two. Anna si aan iyada casho uga shaxaado, illaahay amarkiis........

Showqi   

Boss, Bakhaylnimada iska daa. Gabadha sii the free dinner for two. Waad aragtaa waxaas oo xayeysiis ah ay u samaysay Makhayadaadii.

Aaliyyah   

lool I want a free dinner tooo...showqi nin ba tahay ee orad isdabar!! Ismahan offerkii la siiyey aniga igusoo dara LOL

Showqi   

Bring me..bring me intaad ka baxdid bal isa soo diyaari. And if we are lucky may be we will meet Wiilwal iyo islaanti cadayd in Xamdi

Aaliyyah   

Bring me..bring me intaad ka baxdid bal isa soo diyaari. And if we are lucky may be we will meet Wiilwal iyo islaanti cadayd in Xamdi

lool wiilwaal is all the way in Saskatchewan :P..but no worries we can invite him too :D

BOB   

N.O.R.F;718995 wrote:
Walee magaalada waad kala baratay. You were probably served by one of my cousins at Caynaba. Never heard of Ismail 'One Minute' lool. Its new people there now.

I'm told that we were served by Jamac 'Jundi, Qalam Jam and Sandhere and I've got to say Qalam Jam was fantastic and he made sure that we have a wonderful time which we truly did...so there you go Mr Sheffield...are you familiar with them?:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ugali ku dilay? horta ugali is another way of sayin digir right? ..

Edit: Never mind I googled it lol..bless google!

Ismahaan   

Sayid*Somal;719018 wrote:
^
:D

Illaahay amarkiis - nin gabadh shaxaadaya Ismahaan ma soo ag'fadhiisanayo
:D

You're welcome bro laakiin aan dee showgi iyo Alliyah na horay u soo wado!:)

Ismahaan   

Aaliyyah;719060 wrote:
lol@ugali ku dilay? horta ugali is another way of sayin digir right? ..

Alliyah sis ugali waa soor /fuufu!/sima or psho hadba saad u taqaani . It is made from maize flour (cornmeal) .