Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hair tips..

Aaliyyah   

From the look of it it does wonders for the hair and the skin..n even someone said it is better than coconut oil (now i cant imagine what is better than coconut oil -I really over use my coconut oil and it did so much for my hair alhamdulilah)..

n someone said in a forum that they got it from Sally's beauty and it was only 1.99 for a small bottle...- definitely going to get it!..thanks Lily!

salaam

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;741155 wrote:
Juxa I shaved my hair a year ago lol..so give it a shot! waad ka nasan!!..

Lazy bum......:D

Sorry Aaliyyah, qof aan daan daansado ayaan radinayaa maanta. I have nothing to do!

Aaliyyah   

I did not shave my hair because I was lazy bum lol, but because I damaged my hair given that I always used to go to the salon and relax it...that way I never had to do anything other than comb it ...however, I realized that I wasnt really doing a favour for my hair so i decided to stop putting chemicals on my hair and with that I decided to start over and shave it so my natural hair can grow back and my real texture can come back..

and the other thing when I did shave my hair and it wasnt like i shaved it all the way but like shaved it and still had some hair...- I must admit you boys have it easy it was great experience. Not one I care to repeat though lol...I totally didn't feel like a girl!..Something was missing...- My HAIRRR!LOL And I must admit it is an important part of me..

salaam

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;741193 wrote:
Something was missing...- My HAIRRR!LOL And I must admit it is an important part of me..

Now you know how Odeyaasha Bidaarta leh feel. Mar dambe yaan lagu arkin adigoo wax ka sheegaya Masaakiintaas.:D

Aaliyyah   

Showqi haye that is a deal lol aan ku danbaabin anymore..

Talexi haha I had my reason and I explained it above..so stop being annoyingg!

-Lily-   

Don believe in much of this hype of so called ‘carrot’ or ‘avacado’ conditioners, they probably have a tiny weeny bit of the actual food in it, more of a flavor. What I meant was cracking eggs on one’s head is definatley a waste of food.

Aragan oil is Moroccan oil and has been used for thousands of years. Make sure it is pure aragan oil though because lots of products claim to be aragan oil and only have 5% of it. Real 100% should cost about £15 but you only need a little each time.

Don’t get the much hyped Moroccan Oil brand, it is unethically processed by Israelis in Israel. And in any case, it is not pure & has a very low percentage of actual Aragan oil.