Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hair tips..

Aaliyyah   

lol oh ok Showqi. I was talkin abt relaxers the chemicals that ppl put into their hair..cuz they dislike their kinky hair :D

Ms Moons the lady in that video was simply using magnetic hair rollers. You can probably look up other similar videos. I love curly hair too...

Som@li   

Good stuff, laakin si fiican uma arko, Camera da in hoos in yar loogu dhigo baa fiicnaan lahayd.:)

Blessed   

^Err. this thread is directed at women and is about HAIR. :P

Aaliyah,

Showqi is right, relaxer is for 'unrully, hard to manage hair' the word 'xayraan' can be used in that context.

Chimera   

For healthy hair:

-Two spoons of Olive-oil - gently massage your hair and scalp twice a week.

- On both days wrap a towel around your head for 15 min to maximise the sudden surge of blood circulation to your follicles.

- Wash it out with a non-sulfate containing shampoo(if you have curly hair, sulfate shampoos are your nr.1 enemy)

- Wrap your head again with a different towel for the same duration and then let your hair dry naturally.

- Eat sufficient amounts of protein

- Take a multi-vitamin everyday, besides the myriad of goodness therein, it also contains Vitamin E and Biotin, which are very good for your hair.

- Visit a Barber once every two months.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ Somali

Blessed oh ok waan gartay lol...laakin some somalis think their hair is not managable and just rush to use relaxers. I am sure if they do some research they will find a more healthy way to manage their hair..

Chimera thanks walaal. Mashallah those are good tips..I used to take biotin for a while then I wasnt too sure abt taking it so I just stopped (somehow kiniinyada waka cabsooda lol).....as for Vitamin E I bought it once by itself and I found out it contained gelatin so i returned it to the store :(...

Olive oil is good but I think cocunut oil is even better...Iuse concunut oil more than Olive oil (bt i do use olive oil once in a blue moon!)

As for the shampoo (I know ppl say make sure what the ingrendients are and avoid this or that but Ive never bothered with it lol I use whatever shampoo so I will look into that :D)

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Enjoyed learning a lot from this link. Minus the Henna, I am not fan of putting henna on my hair. It is just a messy process..I dnt got the patient for that. Not to mention I have heard xinuhu timuhu adkeeya...or maybe thats just a rumor!

salaam

Taleexi   

Alla timaa tol beelay maxaa qalab loo samaystay. Anigu Ducaysane baan ku raacsanahay gabadh madax xiiran waa ma'ansha Allah... waqti badan bay kuu helaysaa oo micno daro ku lumi lahaa.

All videos are so helping but please try to upload those videos that contain self styling of hairs and more over it don't require those things that is hardly present at home. :o

Aaliyyah   

waqti bay ku halesa miya tidhi? does the world revolve around you lol

tan kale tima laga shaqeeyo waqti lumis ma aha. Of course if a girl over does it it is not good, waxkasta ma wacna in laga badbadiyo! But you gotta give time to everything in life..blanace it out!..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

love the lady in the light pink top! she spoke the truth...ladies accept your hair and find a more natural way to manage it.

salaam

doing work on your hair takes too much time

Here are some simple steps nd ingredients which you can manage easily at home

Yogurt, egg, oil mix them and use them on hair makes it look great and shiny

vinegar after bath wash with vinegar in water and just wash your hairs then see the shine.

Showqi   

Two hair styls that I use to hate Caruurnimadaydii are back once again:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS-Vf5ULJ2siQxl5HfWXcimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvOIj4qsPMxoQLt5Pdvwn

Basoxiir ama Yuul

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUeRbWlpCLmSpLAi68cBQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF5W9-4OOpuA2NINxgLkc

Dhoore

Waan daalnay saan timaha u xanaaneyneyney!