Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hair tips..

Aaliyyah   

doing work on your hair takes too much time

Here are some simple steps nd ingredients which you can manage easily at home

Yogurt, egg, oil mix them and use them on hair makes it look great and shiny

vinegar after bath wash with vinegar in water and just wash your hairs then see the shine.

thanks. for some reason i didnt see ur posts till today. lol..weird iyo nus!

whichs y i didnt answer ur previous post abt asking me to post videos that dnt require things that r hardly present at home. inshallah if i come across tips abt things tht are easily available at home will let u know..n jazakalaah for ur tips i used to put on my hair mixture of eggs and mayonnaise lol..bt it was a messy process bt it did make my hair look good for a while..bt if u can tolerate the smell and the stickiness give it a shot inshallah

Aaliyyah   

found this online,

* 1 banana

* 2-3 dollops of mayonnaise

* 1 tbls of olive oil

Put banana in blender and puree until completely smooth.

(Whatever you do make sure you puree it the first time I skipped this part and I had clumps

of banana in my hair which sucked, so make sure you get the banana mixture completely smooth

you really don’t want clumps of banana in your hair.

The great thing about this recipe is

that even if you do mess up and get clumps in your hair it’s just banana and a second rinse

or mash will get it out.

Then add mayo and oil and blend until smooth and creamy.

Apply to hair. Let sit for 15-30 minutes.

Rinse with warm water and shampoo as usual.

This Banana Hair mask will make your hair so moist and smooth you’ll think you

suddenly have a completely new head of hair. It’s a must try.

Never added banana, but it is worth the try! LOL..

Aaliyyah   

^Good advice hun bt im not really much of a salon person unless im attending all-girls party...

But, we were just talking abt ways u can take care of ur hair at the comfort of your home :D so if you can add to that, that would be awesome. jzk!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

loool@why not mixed parties..if i do go to a mixed party which is quite rare I keep my hijaab on. I wouldnt need to spend couple 100s on the salon for that! waste of a good money (I rather buy abayas, jewllery, hijaabs) :D

n in fact I came to the conclusion recently that I dont even need to fix my hair for all girls parties/weddings..really there are cameras everywhere. Once this girl uploaded her pics on facebook and I wasnt in that picture upclose persay alhamdulilah but you can see me in the background? that really pissed me off! I told her to remove it and she did. But, bottom line waqtiga la joogo u cant avoid the camera.(everyone has cameras phones) and ppl are taking pics all day long subhanalah..kinda irritating! instead of enjoying themselves they are busy taking pics lol (waxa moda in maanto dhan layidhi facebook waxaad ku gurtiin iskaso qaada)..

anyways im yapping too much

salaam

Aaliyyah   

lol what do you think?

anyways I have to go..imtixaan baa i yaala 7 caawa. hadana gabadh baan bugeygi iga qadatay oo tidhi masoo copy garesan kara some of the chapters..and i dnt even know her. I let her lol..imagine she never comes back to me!

take care

salaam

Taleexi   

Good luck with your exams ... Taa yar ee buuga kuu soo celin weyday waa fooqal shid iyo nus.... Xagga timaha in nalaga tashado baa haboon.

taleexi, sebaad shid udhahdaaa gabadh adaan aqoonin??

timaha dumarka, ayagaabo kudhiban, oo agool iyo shaleyn uu kudilee, maxad urabtaa inaad raga faraha ugalisoo?????

@ardayda, be serious student, and know that last minute rush waa laga fiican yahay, unless ad tahay chopii, lol. i guess u know what chopi means.

anywayz good luck in your exams, but lemi know if you pass, coz i might give you a very good gift. may be you will love it. lol

Aaliyyah   

thanks for the good wishes talex n genius..Alhamdulilah it went well.

n taleex the girl was nice n yeah easy with the name calling lol but u know she was just someone who I met in the library then and there who asked to borrow my book to copy a few chapters, and I simply went with my instinct and gave it to her. Alhamdulilah an hr later she gave it back to me. But, one shouldnt trust someone with their book when they have an exam in few hrs lmao..bt who knows maybe I got dua outa that hehe :D

salaam

p.s. taleex im sure taa gursatid wouldnt mind fixing her hair in a way that pleases u and vice versa you will get a haircut thats attractive to her.