Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hair tips..

Aaliyyah   

^ yes it is hun. I would recommend the extra virgin olive oil..its the best. And, so is coconut oil. Those are my top two oils..and it makes my hair softer and more manageable..

Another thing i came across couple days ago..is mane n tail shampoo and conditioners...I watched couple of clips and everyone seems to have good opinions abt it...

minus few who wrote on this link who thought it didnt work for them...bt i think the majority of ppl like it so im gonna try it

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=13719/Mane_n_Tail_Conditioner/0/Hair

Aaliyyah   

Lol this guy made me laugh when he was like this aint for black hair, I was like what the hell..anyways after reading the comments it seems its Not good for kinky hair, thanksfully my hair is kinda like this guy's hair (i guess hadaan somali nahay our hair isnt exactly kinky but like semi kinky lol ..close to this guy's hair )..so i will check it out..anyone knows where they sell this stuff??!!

salaam

yup i have been watching this . well finally i know my hair texture and its called wavy hair. any suggestion for stylish hair cut. i want a new look for my face i have long wavy hair... Suggestion please????????

Aaliyyah   

^the only suggestion moi have for you is keep ur long hair lol..

Grasshopper thank you xabiibti I will check that link..

last two videos I will share with you folks and then ama give my hair a break with all this new things I keep finding..but i really really like this video and hoping to buy this steam rollers from sally's cuz I have a wedding to attend this weekend and would love to try it..check it out..

Aaliyyah   

Castor Oil Hair Growth Treatment

Suffering from hair loss? Don’t worry because castor oil, also know as the hair growth oil, have been used therapeutically for many health conditions including as a hair growth treatment and remedy.

Castor oil hair growth treatment is a natural method that helps your hair to grow healthier and thicker. That’s why, if you notice that your hair is becoming thinner every time you check yourself in the mirror, it’s probably time for you to find out more about the various castor oil uses and pick one.

Hair growth treatment by means of castor oil has long been recognized in the alternative health field. It is considered a type of natural hair oil for baldness, which is actually a result of many factors such as your genetics, diet, stress level, environment and lifestyle. A popular example of castor oil that prevents hair fall and thinning is the Jamaican Black Castor Oil.

What Are the Benefits of Castor Oil for Hair Growth?

Regular castor oil use on your hair’s roots and scalp will help:

Increase hair growth

Thicken hair that is starting to thin out

Reduce and prevent hair damage

Eliminate dry hair

Make the hair fuller and shinier

Deeply condition and moisturize hair and scalp

Prevents dry scalp

Boost your hair’s overall health

Applying castor oil to your hair tips will also prevent your hair from looking frizzy and having split ends and damage. You will also notice that your hair is stronger and won’t develop split ends that easily anymore.

How Do You Use Castor Oil to Prevent Hair Loss?

Here are the common step-by-step techniques for using castor oil in hair loss:

Using your fingertips, apply high quality castor oil to your roots and scalp.

Make sure that you distribute the oil evenly on the scalp.

Do your best to avoid the oil fro getting into your hair as its thick consistency may be hard to wash out.

After applying it to your scalp, cover your hair with a plastic cap and wrap it in a towel.

Let the oil stay in your hair for at least 15 to 20 minutes or allow it to set overnight.

Wash it out with shampoo after to remove the castor oil.

Do this once a week for 6-8 weeks to see the results.

Depending on your preference, you can also mix the oil with other oils (i.e. grape seed) to eliminate the super-thick consistency and unpleasant scent of castor oil.

Total Hair Care Is Key

Using castor oil on your hair is just one of the strategies to encourage hair growth. Having a healthy diet, taking essential hair supplements (which contain essential hair vitamins), getting enough sleep and regular exercise will help you grow your hair back longer, thicker and stronger.

http://www.castoroilhome.com/castor-oil-hair-growth-treatment

Aaliyyah   

^haha it is so beyond my back :P..

Anyhow, I remember reading somewhere that apple cider vinegar is good for dandruff, so try that!

salaam

My hair care regime is that I always use a mix of olive oil and coconut oil and trim my hair every 6 weeks. Sometimes I only use coconut oil but this method works for me.

Hair growth depends on 2 things:

1. Your genes - Some people are blessed with fast growing long hair while others have a average or retarded hair growth and hair doesn't grow further past a certain length and will never grow long. To find out more about your hair and it's growth and length look at your moms hair. If she's got long hair that grows fast your more likely to have enherited the same. If it's not in your genes you could always give your hair a extra push in the right direction by improving your diet.

2. Your diet - Whatever you put in your mouth affects the health of your scalp and hair, make sure your diet consists of a multivitamin (which also contains B-vitamins which are essential for hair growth and healthy hair) and protein, a daily water intake of 2 litres, make sure you regulary excercise because excercise promotes hair growth by improving the blood circulation to the hair follicles. Have 8 hours of beauty sleep for not only healthier hair but also skin. It's when your sleeping when all the repairing and growth happens.

Aaliyyah   

^Thank you for your tips :D

I bought garlic hair oil the other day I hope it is good. I need to do some research on what garlic does for the hair..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

I just google it, bless google.

Use of Garlic Oil for Hair

Topical application of garlic oil brings about a lot of improvement in healthy growth of hair. This is because garlic oil consists of rich extracts of garlic which is good for both the scalp as well as the hair. Garlic oil improves blood circulation to the scalp, removes harmful toxins from the scalp surface, and makes the hair roots strong. In all these ways, it helps in hair loss prevention. Moreover, those who are suffering from dry hair problem or have an itchy scalp can also get rid of these annoying symptoms by using garlic oil.

You can prepare garlic oil for hair by soaking garlic cloves in olive oil for a week. After that, you can use the oil for the next one or two weeks. Gently massage garlic oil on the scalp before bedtime with special attention on the hair loss area. Cover it up with shower cap and go to bed. Next morning, wash your hair with mild shampoo. Repeat this process for a few weeks and you will observe that hair fall is under control and hair regrowth has started. You can also slice the garlic cloves and directly rub them into the thinning areas of the scalp. Wait for an hour and apply olive oil on the scalp. Keep it on the hair overnight and wash it off with shampoo in the next morning.

Hope you have understood how to use garlic oil for hair care. Garlic oil is a natural substance and can be safely used by most of the people. However, there are some people who are allergic to garlic. For them, it is advisable not to use garlic oil in any form, be it for consumption or for external application. Or else, it may give some adverse side effects.

Aaliyyah   

^yeah it is. I use it every night along with every other oil. LOL..(flexseed olive oil, coconut, garlic )..bt make sure u wash it off in the morning. And make sure you put the satin bonnet on ur hair or you can get your pillowcase oily. And u can probably get it from walmart fr couple of bucks :D..

salaam