Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Hadith Of The Week...

Asalaamu’Calaykum,

I know this has been done before and I’m sad to see it not last. I’m hoping this time round we will make this the most replied to thread because I know for a fact that we shall never run out hadiths nor its benefits and knowledge that we shall surly get from them. Not to mention the amount of Ajar each one of us will get when we post them, and read them. This is not limited to one per week. There are no limits in our quest for knowledge.

I think it is only fair to start off with this Hadith;

When a man dies no further reward is recorded for his actions, with three exceptions: Sadqa, which continues to be supplied, or knowledge from which benefit continues to be reaped, or the prayers of a good son to his dead father.

(Muslim).

Wasalaam

Baashi   

About: Mortgaging

Source: Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 45, Number 686:

Narrated by: Aisha:

"The Prophet bought some foodstuff on credit for a limited period and mortgaged his armor for it."

Innalhamdulillah...Wa Salamu Alaykum

Allah will say on the Day of Judgement

"Where are those who love each other for the sake of My glory? Today I will shelter them with My shade, as there is no shade today except My shade"." (narrated by Muslim)

"Whoever loves for God's sake, hates for God's sake, gives for God's sake and withholds for God's sake has a perfect faith."

(narrated by Abo Dawood)

Raxmah   

Narrated Safwan bin Salim:

The Prophet said "The one who looks after and works for a widow and for a poor person, is like a warrior fighting for Allah's Cause or like a person who fasts during the day and prays all the night." Narrated Abu Huraira that the Prophet said as above.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "There is a Sadaqa to be given for every joint of the human body; and for every day on which the sun rises there is a reward of a Sadaqa (i.e. charitable gift) for the one who establishes justice among people."

Innalhamdulillah....Wa Salamu Alaykum

On the authority of al-Baraa ibn 'Aazib (radhi-yallaahu 'anhu) who said: While we were with the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), he suddenly looked towards a group (of people) and said:

((For what reason have they gathered here?))

It was said: In order to dig a grave.

So the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) became alarmed and startled and he quickly went ahead of his Companions until he reached the grave, then he knelt upon it, and I turned my face towards him (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), in order to see what he was doing. He (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) cried until the earth became wet with his tears, then he turned to us and said:

((O my brothers! Prepare for a day like this)).

(bukhari It is a hasan hadeeth as indicated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Silsilah al-Ahaadeeth as-Saheehah)

La-y-La   

Originally posted by Salafi_Online:

Innalhamdulillah....Wa Salamu Alaykum

On the authority of al-Baraa ibn 'Aazib (radhi-yallaahu 'anhu) who said: While we were with the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), he suddenly looked towards a group (of people) and said:

((For what reason have they gathered here?))

It was said: In order to dig a grave.

So the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) became alarmed and startled and he quickly went ahead of his Companions until he reached the grave, then he knelt upon it, and I turned my face towards him (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), in order to see what he was doing. He (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) cried until the earth became wet with his tears, then he turned to us and said:

((O my brothers! Prepare for a day like this)).

(bukhari It is a hasan hadeeth as indicated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Silsilah al-Ahaadeeth as-Saheehah)

I love this hadith, reminds me that death is enviteable.

Jazakallah keyhran.

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

He who believes in God and the Last Day should honour his guest; he who believes in God and the Last Day should not annoy his neighbours; and he who believes in God and the Last Day should say what is good or keep silent.

(Bukhari, Muslim).

He who believes in God and the Last Day should honour his guest. Provisions for the road are what will serve for a day and night; hospitality extends for three days; what goes beyond that is Sadqa; and it is not allowable that a guest should stay till he makes himself encumbrance.

(Bukhari, Muslim).

Wasalaam.

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (radhi-yallaahu 'anhu) said:

((The Jamaa'ah is what accords to the truth, even if you are alone)).

Sharh Usool I'tiqaad Ahlis-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah - al-Laalikaa.ee

Muhammad ibn Waasi' (rahima-hullaah) used to say:

((If sins had an odour then nobody would be able to sit with me)).

The Evil of Craving for Wealth and Status - Imaam ibn Rajab al-Hanbalee

Blessed   

Salaams smile.gif

[Allah begets not nor is He begotton - He Will reserrect man]

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

Allah Almighty has said:

The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (*) - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Allah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.

(*) i.e., bring me back to life after death.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by an-Nasa'i).

Text copied from Al-Nasir's Hadith Qudsi Software v1.0,

Miriam1   

Narrated 'Aisha:

(the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).

smile.gif

Fazliyah   

Asalamu Alaykum

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer one hundred times in a day, it will be as if he freed ten slaves, and one hundred hasanaat (good deeds) will be recorded for him, and one hundred sayi’aat (bad deeds) will be erased from him, and it will be a protection for him against the Shaytaan all that day until evening comes. No one can do anything better than that except one who does more.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3119; Muslim, 2691

Blessed   

Salaams, This weeks hadiith covers the importance / benefits of seeking knowledge

Narrated Abu Waqid Al-Laithi:

While Allah's Apostle was sitting in the mosque with some people, three men came. Two of them came in front of Allah's Apostle and the third one went away. The two persons kept on standing before Allah's Apostle for a while and then one of them found a place in the circle and sat there while the other sat behind the gathering, and the third one went away. When Allah's Apostle finished his preaching, he said, "Shall I tell you about these three persons? One of them be-took himself to Allah, so Allah took him into His grace and mercy and accommodated him, the second felt shy from Allah, so Allah sheltered Him in His mercy (and did not punish him), while the third turned his face from Allah and went away, so Allah turned His face from him likewise. "

Saheeh Bukhari

"O, you who beleive! Be afraid of Allah, and be with those who are true ( in words and deeds)V.9;19.

What is forbidden regarding lies;

• Narrated by Abdallah RA; The Prophet SAW said:

Truthfullness leads to Al-Birr (righteousness)andAl-Birr leads to Paradise.And a man keeps on telling the truth till he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to Al-Fujur (wickedness) and Al-Fujur leads to hell, and a man who keeps on telling lies until he is written among the liars."

Sahih Bukhari Vol 8. HADITH 116

• Narrated Abu Huraira RA; Allahs Prophet SAW said; " The signs of a hypocrite are three : Whenever he speaks, he lies; and whenever he promises, he breaks his promise; and whenever he is entrusted. he betrays" Sahih Bukhari Vol 8. HADITH 117
  • Narrated Samura bin Jundub; The Prophet SAW said: I saw(in a dream, two men came to me." Then the Prophet SAW narrated the story (saying)," They said:The person,the one whose cheek you saw being torn away(form the mouth to the ear) was a liar and used to tell lies and the people would report those lies on his authority till it spreads all over the world. So he will be punished like that till the Day of Resurrection". Sahih Bukhari Vol 8. HADITH 118

Volume 3, Book 47, Number 740:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "O Muslim women! None of you should look down upon the gift sent by her she-neighbour even if it were the trotters of the sheep (fleshless part of legs)."

Volume 3, Book 47, Number 745:

Narrated Anas:

Once Allah's Apostle visited us in this house of ours and asked for something to drink. We milked one of our sheep and mixed it with water from this well of ours and gave it to him. Abu Bakr was sitting on his left side and 'Umar in front of him and a bedouin on his right side. When Allah's Apostle finished, 'Umar said to Allah's Apostle "Here is Abu Bakr." But Allah's Apostle gave the remaining milk to the bedouin and said twice, "The (persons on the) right side! So, start from the right side." Anas added, "It is a Sunna (the Prophet's traditions)" and repeated it thrice.

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 118:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Fasting is a shield (or a screen or a shelter). So, the person observing fasting should avoid sexual relation with his wife and should not behave foolishly and impudently, and if somebody fights with him or abuses him, he should tell him twice, 'I am fasting." The Prophet added, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, the smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. (Allah says about the fasting person), 'He has left his food, drink and desires for My sake. The fast is for Me. So I will reward (the fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times."

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 119:

Narrated Abu Wail from Hudhaifa:

Umar asked the people, "Who remembers the narration of the Prophet about the affliction?" Hudhaifa said, "I heard the Prophet saying, 'The affliction of a person in his property, family and neighbors is expiated by his prayers, fasting, and giving in charity." 'Umar said, "I do not ask about that, but I ask about those afflictions which will spread like the waves of the sea." Hudhaifa replied, "There is a closed gate in front of those afflictions." 'Umar asked, "Will that gate be opened or broken?" He replied, "It will be broken." 'Umar said, "Then the gate will not be closed again till the Day of Resurrection." We said to Masruq, "Would you ask Hudhaifa whether 'Umar knew what that gate symbolized?" He asked him and he replied "He ('Umar) knew it as one knows that there will be night before tomorrow, morning.