Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Amin Amir on Maamul Goboleedyada

Aaliyyah   

taasi waa dhab in qofkasta u baahanyahay in uu magaloyinkiisa u madax banaanado suu dhaqaalo magaloyinkiisa u gaar ah u helo suu iskoolu jamacado cafimaad iyo wixi dadkisa u bahnyahay uu sameesto...marka ka dibna somalinimo ha la isku yimaado oo hala moodobo!..

dnt we have provinces in Canada and states in the USA...same story!...degaan ma u baahna in uu degaan kale wax ka sugo! ..

salaam

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;709244 wrote:
taasi waa dhab in qofkasta u baahanyahay in uu magaloyinkiisa u madax banaanado suu dhaqaalo magaloyinkiisa u gaar ah u helo suu iskoolu jamacado cafimaad iyo wixi dadkisa u bahnyahay uu sameesto...marka ka dibna somalinimo ha la isku yimaado oo hala moodobo!..

dnt we have provinces in Canada and states in the USA...same story!...degaan ma u baahna in uu degaan kale wax ka sugo! ..

salaam

I totally agree with what you said, that is why I don't find this cartoon funny at all. Amin Amir failed to make us laugh this time. Try again sxb, I know you can do better than that.

The Zack   

Taleexi;709249 wrote:
Zack-ow malaa stu-pid baan ahay anigu waa ku qoslay
:)

LOOOL maya sxb, different people see humor in different ways.

Aaliyyah   

Zack I'm sure amiin simply meant we divided so muchhh so i doubt he meant us to laugh bt rather the sad reality of hw things are back home....but that is inevitable! hadad qofkale magaladaada ku haleesid lacag uun bu ku cunaya duna irbad kuma galinayo. Marka qofkasta intaada u tali kadibna midooba oo qof korka niga mamula doorta...wax inta ka haboon majirto!

The Zack;709248 wrote:
I totally agree with what you said, that is why I don't find this cartoon funny at all. Amin Amir failed to make us laugh this time. Try again sxb, I know you can do better than that.

And why is this one not funny? Has he lifted the lid off the whole reason for declaring 'Azania/Jubaland/whatever name next week'?

Ma sirtii iyo 'plan' -kii tolka ayuu kashifay??

Jacpher   

Amin depicts the real essence of the Somali saying, ku-qabso ku qadi meysidee. He captures the true mental imagery of Somali politicians. Odaga caadi ma aha.

Welcome to the dark old days of SSDF, SNM, USC, SPM, SNF, USP, USF, SNF, SNA......etc. We got a little sophisticated over the pass two decades and got rid of the short abbreviations. United by language, religion and culture, divided behind clan labels.

Bashiir   

Mintid Farayar;709255 wrote:
Ma sirtii iyo 'plan' -kii tolka ayuu kashifay??

It's just tinny revolution, not one's plan. Very spontaneous and unstoppable. The Ictriaaf card might evaporate with tinny waves. But still it's a win win situation for all. You have nothing to worry since the new Somali federal constitution is fair to all.

It's sad it is happening before the recognition. But the youth, Professors and their local people who suffered in the hands puppet rulers have every rights to find out what way is best for them.

Let the tinny revolution roll in it's orbit till Somalis reinvent themselves ..