Sign in to follow this  
Mareeg Girl

What Somali Song is Stuck In You Head?.

I have for some time been considering writing this, but for some reason I did'ntt, but because of bad conscience, and because it is a duty, here it comes.

As your Muslim and Somali brother, I would say do not listen to music because it is bad for your akhira, listen to the magnificent quran instead.

I say this even though u know that, surely u knows this, and with out a doubt u've heard this before, but I'm still say'n it, because it is a duty for me as a Muslim, and because I love you my Muslim brothers / sisters. Anyone who sees his / her brother / sister doeing something wrong is ordered to remind him of what is right, it is Islam's mercy.

So my dear sisters/brothers dont take this advice as a mockery of you, or an attempt to make fun of you, nor is it an attempt to start a discussion, rather it is a sincere advice.

I know for a fact that to stoping listening to music is very difficult, but wallahi my dear brothers and sisters its the best thing all of us in this world and in the hereafter. There are many ways to stop this, but we can all make a thread about it another time when people feel like it.

May Allah the exalted let us all meet in his paradise, along with our perfect and beautiful prophet Mohamed ibn abdullah(salallahu alayhi wasalam) and his beloved Sahaba.

Peace and blessing to you all

nuune   

Val, daadis aaba kuu roonaan laheyd, bakhtigeyga aa laga tallabsadey smileys.gif

Koolo, sheekada Fallis, Shiine Akhyaar iyo Ikraan, anaa xog-ogaal u ah, sidan ayey u dhacdey sheekada iyo murankooda:

Ismahaan   

duqaan isna falis iyo shine uba caayey, teeda kale waxba iskama kaayo galin waqooyi baan ka imi iyana koonfur maxuu ka wadaa. . :D

Nuune arintaan bal intaadan galin research ku samee.:(

nuune   

^^ Ismuhaan, maba bilaabin sheekada maxaa waaye digniinta, Koolo and others weeba sugi la'yihiin waxaan soo wado smileys.gif

Just to add to this developing Somali internet cat-fight, another two newly so called Fanaaniin also joined the battle of hiilis, ma kuu sheegaa labadaan fanaaniin, iska garo, waa laba gabdhood ayukana

Aaliyyah   

I have for some time been considering writing this, but for some reason I did'ntt, but because of bad conscience, and because it is a duty, here it comes.

As your Muslim and Somali brother, I would say do not listen to music because it is bad for your akhira, listen to the magnificent quran instead.

I say this even though u know that, surely u knows this, and with out a doubt u've heard this before, but I'm still say'n it, because it is a duty for me as a Muslim, and because I love you my Muslim brothers / sisters. Anyone who sees his / her brother / sister doeing something wrong is ordered to remind him of what is right, it is Islam's mercy.

So my dear sisters/brothers dont take this advice as a mockery of you, or an attempt to make fun of you, nor is it an attempt to start a discussion, rather it is a sincere advice.

I know for a fact that to stoping listening to music is very difficult, but wallahi my dear brothers and sisters its the best thing all of us in this world and in the hereafter. There are many ways to stop this, but we can all make a thread about it another time when people feel like it.

May Allah the exalted let us all meet in his paradise, along with our perfect and beautiful prophet Mohamed ibn abdullah(salallahu alayhi wasalam) and his beloved Sahaba.

Peace and blessing to you all

Sound advice right there jazaakalaah...ilaaahay hana hadeeyo ..waxkale dhaha garan maaye..heesaha somaliga aa la iga taag laýahaye :(

and do share ur tips..much appreciated!

Kool_Kat   

Valenteenah.;706773 wrote:
LooL..that cracked me up! You have a way of telling stories, KK. Haye, what other scoops do you have? (Not that I'm implying you're a gossip-monger.)

I just read what has been published on so many Somali sites, nothing more nooh...I didn't even know there was an issue until someone on my FB list asked on their status what we thought of Ikraan and Falis' sheekadooda...Then of course, I had to search! Not to mention Sindiko is on my list, and was going on and on and on for the past few weeks...

Ismahan, loooooooooool @Shukri...Saan rabo waan u qosli waayay since aan shaqada joogo...Meesha wexeyba iiga dhigtee suuqa Wardhiigleey in la joogo! Bal maxaa iyada sidaa ugabaya? Hmmmmm, ani waan shakiyay, sheekooyin kalena waa isoo gaareen...:D :D

Nuune, soo daa waxaa heyso...

Ismahaan   

Ismahan, loooooooooool @Shukri...Saan rabo waan u qosli waayay since aan shaqada joogo...Meesha wexeyba iiga dhigtee suuqa Wardhiigleey in la joogo! Bal maxaa iyada sidaa ugabaya? Hmmmmm, ani waan shakiyay, sheekooyin kalena waa isoo gaareen

Shukri waba gangsterad ween waba i waabsatey. Nuune baan ka war sugaynaa wali research buu ku maqan yahay baan filaa mise tolow shukri baa SOL ku jirtoo tiri car hadal. :D:D

Alpha Blondy;706982 wrote:
i cant find that song by abdulahi - the guy from qabyo with the squeaky voice.

i think its called sahra, i think. please find it for me!

cheers

Bro kan miyaa?

Ismahaan;705645 wrote:
No ,Falis is married to shine from wayaha cusub. Ikran is in love with Falis's husband. This is what the whole article and songs are all about but I'm not sure if its true or not.

waa beentood. i hear it is a publicity stunt to get more sales. the songs dont even make sense

The Zack   

People, I thought this thread was for "the song that is stuck in your head today, the one you can't stop singing all-day", right? Then I am not sure how some of have 10 songs stuck in their heads because some posted multiple songs in a day. :D :D

That being said, wadnahey dheg leyn dheg dheg!