Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Saado Cali - Dhiig Shiil

A_Khadar   

*Blessed;705226 wrote:
Just to add, the company might be owned by one family but it has stakeholders from every region and qabiil in Somalia as well as DJabouti and Somali Diaspora and I believe it owes it's success to this not just the individual who has started the venture...

Partially not true, DS is not like any other Somali money wiring company where many people are shareholders, DS is private owned no stakeholders other than employed agencies through out the world..

Allegations can be proved or not but there are repeated allegations against DS and its involvement and supporting s/l militia who killed and displaced many people in ssc regions. Even there are recent allegations against DS for its involvement with Kalshale fight.<O:p

A_Khadar   

*Ibtisam;705234 wrote:
:I find it funny that people actually have the cheek to say a private company has a duty to answer the content of a song and the foams of maqaxii gossip.
:D
Really seriously, do you expect the man himself to show up, hold a press conference and say

Ibti, I believe you are not realizing how much could it impact its business and the power of "Suugaan".. I garantee you that privately or publicly, DS will address this because it could have a significant negative impact to its business.

do you expect the man himself to show up, hold a press conference and say

Wait until she comes back with Another song ...... "U dhiibo ,, u dhiibo ,,, dahabshiil u dhiibo" .. :D

A_Khadar   

*Ibtisam;705305 wrote:

Shame religion is used in one dimension, fact is NO ONE knows what if anything Dahabshiil has ever given to Somaliland; to drag his name through the mud, backbite and insult was xalal of course but he will be judged for what he supposedly gave to a government who then may have used it in certain way; Caqli waa kaas really. If I go to a hair dresser- she does my hair beautifully and then I go out on the street, she does not get dambi- it is a silly notion.

There is nothing new about Dahabshiil or his business;- he has always paid taxes in all countries he operates because it is in the interest of his business and it allows him to function and go on his day to day business. NOR does he need to JUSTIFY why he gave his money to this person or another.

So unless someone can say he did this, that or the other; took a gun, trained the military or provided weapons, gave speech supporting military action;- it is just hot air & emotional outbursts.

Somaliland like any other country- imaginary or otherwise is financed by taxes from Business and the people who live there; So what? and how is Dahabshiil any different to everyone living there?

Eedo your logic and reasoning are very absurd because you can't make a business with people while DS is supporting a muss killer of the same people it's making profit of and needless to say no blame if DS gives money to the occupying militia who kill innocent people and arrest and flee them from their homes because DS just gave money and doesn't care what the money is been done with.

Allegations are DS directly and indirectly involves the atrocities commited hat part of the region. This aint new allegations but around for a while now.

gooni   

Mar hadii saadaba ka heestay xogaagayga xawilaadda tolkaan la raadsanayaa,boycot caanaha denishka iyo cococolada ha la iska ogoodo sidoo kale

Blessed   

A_Khadar;705314 wrote:

Partially not true, DS is not like any other Somali money wiring company where many people are shareholders, DS is private owned no stakeholders other than employed agencies through out the world..

Allegations can be proved or not but there are repeated allegations against DS and its involvement and supporting s/l militia who killed and displaced many people in ssc regions. Even there are recent allegations against DS for its involvement with Kalshale fight.<O:p

Walaalo, a stakeholder is different to shareholder. Ha isku qasin labada. DS owes it success to its agents from all over Somaaliya. Are we really going to argue over this? There are many allegations as I said, are we going to run with them because we believe that it serves our purpose or are we going to do the logical / islamic thing and ask for proof?

Saado has trouble seperating **** people and the SL government and I believe this propaganda stems from this stance of hers. If you agree, then so be it.

Aaliyah,

Shaydaanka iska naar. Questioning Saados attack on a non political entity does not translate to support of SL government and their policy towards SCC. Shaydaanka iska naar, una hubso waxaad qoraysid ilayn adba Illahay xisaab baad la leedahay.

Aaliyyah   

^money is power hun..and theres no doubt that dahabshiil plays an important role in the economy of Somaliland...and it needs to make sure where its money goes and whether its being used to occupy other ppl lands and kill innocent ppl (which includes elders, women, children)..so i dnt see where ur comment abt ssheydaanka iska naar fits into all this..im posting facts! and if the ppl of ssc decided to boycott dahabshiil due to its involvement. They have that right...

let me ask you this u did jumped to come to dahabshiil's defense which is ok with me...but whats your take on the SSC issues? or that doesnt concern you? dahabshiil uun ayaad rabta in aad u hadashid..which ur entitled!...

It is also amazing to note how words of a song is what many of you are offended by...can you even imagine or picture hw angry we are after what took place in laascaanod buuhodle iyo kalshaale? how our elders were killed..our young men/children/ women..can you even imagine??? words are whats hurting you..we are hurt by actions??....is that even the same?? and how many women youtubed clips insulting Saados...xita hadalki ayaad hubsadeen in aad hadal kusoo jawaabtaan....after all the killings that happen in our cities and the problems that somaliland brought to our backyard..shouldnt we do the same and come to hargaisa and burco? so you can feel a little of the pain that we are going throu??...

habar fadhida lagdin la fudud somali dhahda thats the only reason why u all offended by words..!! words are words...laakin arintu runta ha tagto...

salaam

A_Khadar   

Saado has trouble seperating **** people and the SL government and I believe this propaganda stems from this stance of hers

Again Saado didn't attack the entire clan/people rather she did an entity whether that might be S/L gov or DS but as somali nature if one person/enity related to one's clan is questioned, it will be all about clan. Just see the pros and cons of thread about Saado's song.. No single person crossed over to otherside including myself. THAT IS ABOUT SOMALI..

Blessed   

I've listened to many of Saados interviews and she's always reer hebel. blah, blah.... Waa iska sheeko Soomaali lakin, she's entitled to her views and I respect her for being honest about it unlike many others... ;)

Aaliyah,

This song / thread is about Dahabshiil so mahaa? So my comments are on DS and Saados claims, hardly shocking is it. I've posted my stance on SCC in threads concerning SCC, do I need to write a disclaimer mar walba? LOL. I think Illahay ayaa inaka wada dhigay dad xor ah, markaa qof walba waa inuu amuurihiisa maamulo ayay illa tahay, waxaan qabaa laakin in a nabadu dagaalka ka fiicantahay.

EDIT- Just saw the rest of your post. SubxanAllah. I understand your hurt but your anger is misplaced., walaalay. Anigu arinka 'you and us' uma arko. Labada dhanba ehelkaygaan u arkaa. Illahay ha u naxariisto intii dhimatay, nabadana ha inoo dhawro, maankana hakuu qaboojiyo. Insha Allah.

Cambaro   

...and theres no doubt that dahabshiil plays an important role in the economy of Somaliland... So does Daalo Airline, indha deero, ina oomar , and countless others when are gonna cry after them?