Sign in to follow this  
nuune

TACSI: Sheikh Cumar Faaruuq - Ilaah Ha U Naxariisto

Jacpher   

^isqarxiska ma tacsiyeyaan horta?

Allah u naxariisto jana firdowsa ha geeyo. Somalia lost a great scholar. Cilmiga uu ka tagay ilaahey ajar iyo xasanaad iyo sadaja raajiya ha uga dhigo.

BOB   

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Raajicuun! I’ve cried tears of sadness when I first heard the tragic news because Islam has lost another pious scholar, I’ve cried because Somalia has lost one of its most learned scholars ever, I’ve cried because of what we’re left with today as a nation after another bright light has been switched off for the last time ever and I am still crying because he was a close friend of my late father (May Allah have mercy on his soul) and one of the nicest men with the purest heart I’ve ever known in my entire life.

May almighty Allah (s.w) reward him with Jannah and may he make it easier for all his loved ones Insha Allah and may he guide us all through the righteous path and pardon all our sins both major and minor Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

caydarus   

allaha naxariistiisa jano haka waraabiyo mufasirkeena iyo macalinkeeni tafsiirka quraanka sheekh cumar faaruuq xaaji c/suldaan .

innaa lillaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicun , janada fardowso ayaan rabbi uga baryayaa.