Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

It begins on May 21, 2011

nuune   
smileys.gif you two jiman baa idin ka buuxa, I know JB for sure, but Ibti kan ku jiro waa mid ilka waaweeyn, mar dhaw waxaan uga baqi inuu ku dhaco cosmic explosion, maybe Ibti already had the supernova phenomena, so she is qualified now

Ibtisam   

^^Acuudubililahi miini shidaan raajiim, najiina waaxad ku baaqis iyo your jiins and all harm, intended or otherwise. tuf tuf tuf.

Ninka cid ka naxeysa miyan jirin quran hala saar ASAP.

nuune   

We promised we never talk about Jinns, but somehow you start it and I get hyper-active about them, do you watch that programe called "Monsters inside me" on Discovery Channel, last night this man BIG frog ayaa calooshiisa laga soo saarey, don't know how it ended there

The Zack   

The rapture didn't occur and the world didn't end...:D :D

Gues what the pastor who predicted this said? " I’m flabbergasted world didn’t end" lol.

His doomsday predictions caused so much anxiety. And when the day arrived, the much publicized prediction turned false. Now 89-year-old Harold Camping says he’s “flabbergasted” the world didn’t end last weekend sounds somewhat pitiful. “It has been a really tough weekend,” Camping said Sunday, after emerging from his Alameda, California home for the first time to talk to a reporter from the San Francisco Chronicle.

“I’m looking for answers ... But now I have nothing else to say,” he said, adding that he would make a full statement. Camping’s PR aide, Tom Evans, told the L.A. Times that the group is “disappointed” that 200 million true believers weren’t lifted up to heaven on Saturday while everyone else suffered and eventually died as a series of earthquakes and famine destroyed the Earth.

“You can imagine we’re pretty disappointed, but the word of God is still true,” Evans said. “We obviously went too far, and that’s something we need to learn from.” The group posted 2,000 billboards around the country warning of the rapture, while Camping, an uncertified fundamentalist minister spread the word on his radio show.

Aaliyyah   

lol crazy stuff...I even heard some lady tried to kill herself n her daughters cuz she thought their soul wouldn't make it to heaven subhanalah...

The Zack   

^I know right. Some dude spent $124,000 (all of his 401K savings) on Boards and road signs. Kinda feel bad for him.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol he should have gave me that money. What a waste walahi heheh

who heard abt that tornado in Missouri....... Maybe the priest was talking abt that lol..

The Zack   

^The tornado didn't hit Missouri on May 21st, the pastor lied big time. He said he is thinking now and will let the world know what we wrong :D

Aaliyyah   

lol I know it happened a day after...and I was being sarcastic lol..u clearly did not note it! odeygu wa odey walan I read from somewhere he made the same prediction in 1994 lol..when they gonna understand he is full of bs....

salaam

Som@li   

The crazy Priest, 89 years OLD, was on the radio this morning, and said the world is given another 5 months to redeem themselves, He set a new date October 21st.

They also interview another guy, who was earning six figures, and left his job and has been on the road for the last 6 months, What a waste!

It shows how people are desperate and seeking spiritual guidance.You can not imagine what one can do with wrong religious beliefs.

Jacpher   

You people must not heard the good news. Due to a software glitch, the date is upgraded to Oct 21. Be scary, very very scary. :D :D :D

Astaaqfurulaahil cadiiiiim.

Aniga waxaan la yaabanahay xoolaha aaminay ninkaan and keep donating all their life savings to him. The guy is worth $72 million and his family radio makes twice of that. Are people too damp to notice he's keeping his millions while they give away their few pennies.

Reminds of a pastor authorities busted few years back for selling miracle water that could cure all kinds of diseases when in fact they were just a good old tap water from his bathroom sink. A business genius waaye ragaan.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ oct 21st..

kolay calamadihi qiyaame baryahan waa iskasoo badanaya...to be honest way iska wacantahay in xaga diinta lo bato. Laakin odeygan dabcan waxba mesha kuma hayo..senior home ha iskaga so xidhaan ama haduu umad dhalay ha u geeyaan lol...