Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

It begins on May 21, 2011

The Zack   

Road trip to the end of the world

story.exterior.cnn.jpg

From Jacksonville to Tampa, Florida (CNN) -- If you thought you had less than three perfectly healthy months to live, what would you do? Would you travel? Spend time with loved ones? Appreciate the joy life has given you?

Or would you ditch your kids and grandkids, join strangers in a caravan of RVs and travel the country warning people about the end of the world?

If you're Sheila Jonas, that's exactly what you'd do.

"This is so serious, I can't believe I'm here," says Jonas, who's been on the road since fall. Like her cohorts, she's "in it 'til the end," which she believes is coming in May.

She won't talk about her past because, "There is no other story. ... We are to warn the people. Nothing else matters."

In Summary:

* Ditching jobs and families, a group that believes the end is near sets out to warn others

* They claim Judgment Day is coming on May 21 and the world will end five months later

# The Bible guarantees this, say loyal listeners of Family Radio, a Christian broadcasting ministry

* Loaded up in RVs, they travel across the South and face off with drunken pirates in Florida

Anyways, click here to see the entire story with a video of these people.

Malika   

A good excuse to escape the realities of everyday life - now they will be travelling around, am sure will find followers who will be ready to fund them - nice I say!..Lool

Ibtisam   

Malika do you want to start such group in Europe- we will get them to fund our travels around Africa and then run away :D :D

lol

nuune   

^^ While I was thinking, and at the same time working on a wishful project called: Somalia Peace Tour, I saw this topic, I was even thinking posting a topic about Somalia Peace Tour here, Inshaa Allaah will do soon.

And Ibti, this area is your area, I will post the details soon

The Zack   

^LOL@all.

Not that I am believing this non sense but I am kinda scared LOL. May 21st isn't that far. I am not sure if I am ready yet.

Ibtisam   

The Zack, consideringthe major signs of the end of the World Ismalicly have not taken place- you have no reason to fear- yet. :)

I remember this buzz before 2000 about all these people who thought the world was gonna end!

Gaalo iyo camaleeked I say at the risk of Johnny B saying our believes are just are far fetch.

Nuune, I'm happy to join that tour- so long as you agree to leave those damn jinns behind.

The Zack   

Ibtisam, are you referring to the comeback of Nabiyullahi Ciise CS, the Dul-Qarneyn story, Ya'juuj Wa Ma'juuj, Dijaal, and the Mahdi? Islamically speaking, is there a timeline for those things, couldn't they all happen in three months? LOL I am worried.

Ibtisam   

The Zack, yes but even before that, the sun coming out from the other end and few other signs that have not passed yet. Of course Allahu Aclam what the time scale is but for example we know the dijaal will take about 40yrs, and Iisa will rule for about 400 years. So I doubt the world will end. The chances are our life's may end before May- so you can redirect your fear so maha

The Zack   

^:D Yes, I can. Thank you very much! I am still not counting myself out from being taken away any minute but it definitely feels great to know that the world will not end right in front of my eyes.

Ibtisam   

^^^If I remember correctly only those doomed in the hearafter will witness the end of the earth- all the good people will be gone by then, I think wa laga ducesta living till the end of the world.

The Zack   

^That makes sense. It would terrible experience to witness the last days of this world. I hope Johny B does LOL just kidding. I hope he is guided way before that.

nuune   

Zack, if you want to witness that great event of the end of the world, then I have something for you which is ending your life in a great fashion, PM me if you want the details hehehe.

Ibti, waan iska dhaafayaa jimanka in that case smileys.gif, but this project can be achieved, I reduced it from wishful thinking to achievable.

Ibtisam   

^^^Nuune okay my ears are open so long as all jokes and jinns aside. Tell me;

The Zack, thats mean! lol may Allah guide us all.