Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Madaxweyne Siilaanyo oo Soo Saaray BAAQ NABADEED

A_Khadar   

^^ If he has a cool head, this won't happen at all. Calling for peace while sending more troops to murder more people isn't a cool head. If he meant for this call, it's simple just move ur militia. The local people on both sides can fix their issues through traditional ways.

A_Khadar   

AfricaOwn;697347 wrote:
His a politician, so of course his going to call for peace and that the cool heads must prevail.

I believe Riyale was more politician than Silanyo. He couldn't keep his animousity and hatre against ssc even for few months. The man is sick with full of hate and all he wants is to revenge.

A_Khadar   
;);););) XX, you never cease amazing me by the day... Caadi ma tihid.. Today you are bellowing peace whistle and yesterday was closing Buhodle border and capturing Nabadiids..

Che see it like this Siilaanyo called for peace even xaglatoosiye called for peace , now we want the pirate faroole to call for peace if he does then there is peace

^^^You are afraid of Faroole and thats a good sign, Faroole spoke like a leader, Siilanyu supported his clans agression on another.

Too late there is still fighting and you aint gonna defeat the people of SSC..

Xaaji-What happen-your mighty army couldn't reach the walls of the city.

Stop the lies-Faroole has been calling for peace since he assumed presidency . Those calls fallen on deaf ears. I'm afraid you have massacred too many for this to calm down.

Taleexi   

Calling for peace while harassing and oppressing people in their own turf is not only ludicrous but rather double standard. Anyone who listens such rhetoric hasn’t learned anything from history. If “SL” wants to live in peace with its neighbors should leave SSC and the likes to their own devices. Short of it, I’m hopeful the war will continue.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;697381 wrote:
Nabadu wa shay muhim , dagaal wilku ma dhasho wilba ku dhinta how many hooyos ba goblamay so far

:D :D :D Xaaji soo adigii shalay lahaa bring it on.. Alleylahe Daraawiishtu waa niman rag ah!