Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Madaxweyne Siilaanyo oo Soo Saaray BAAQ NABADEED

Saalax   

Whose fault will it be if those warmongering songs and the fight for nonsense influences alot of young people to die? rather than encouraging the problems to be sorted out through peaceful means & dialogue. Is Saado ali ready to be held accountable of what her tribal instigating songs bring?

Salaam.

Aaliyyah   

^Somaliland is to be blamed ofcourse they are the ones who came from their cities and killed/ and still killing innocent young men/children/elders etc.....did these young men or people went to hargaisa or burco to fight? nop!! they are only fighting for their rightful cities.....That is the simple fact.....And, if you cant see that then you have your qabiil goggles on and theres nothing I can further say...

And, the only way this issue will be solved peacefully is when your so called president silaanyo collects his so called miltians and takes them back to where they belong (Somaliland)...

You cant support silanyo and his military aggression on the SSC regions and yet pretend u support something to happen peacefully...

besides ppl of SSC tried to have peaceful talks with the Somaliland government but clearly those militians are still in the SSC regions and they dnt want to have any peaceful talk....

marka inta inagu kala wad..

salaam

Saalax   

Siilaanyo and other Muj's. took responsibility for the SNM that is why today the government pays compensation to all those young Mujahidiin's families. Will Saado ali or Xakltosiiye take responsibility for what happens to those youths they are encouraging to die?

Salaam.

Aaliyyah   

Now we are talking about who is going to compensate the ssc families who lose young men in this cause? does that concern you especially when you are supporting the killings of those innocent people...why are you wondering who is going to compensate their families? why dont you instead wonder a way to tell your so called president to stop killing them to being with ?.... or you dont have any valid constructive respond to my previous comment so you just said this without thinking through lol......iska shaqa yeelo cunugyahow! your argument doesnt add up!

salaam

Saalax   

Aaliyyah. Now you are restoring to personal attacks that is very childish of you it shows you are not ready to engage in civilised discussions yet.

Salaam.

Aaliyyah   

I simply pointed out facts about where you stand in the issue. That is not a personal attack...... But, I guess you have no meaningful response.

Besides, I dont care to continue this discussion with you I have said all there is to say. And, truth to be told you dont make much sense....

so have a nice day!

salaam

Saalax   

No matter what personal attacks and other nonsense you write . I still stand by my original statement.

"Saado ali is doing the samething as murdering she is driving alot of young people to their coffins with her warmongering/tribal instigating songs." That is the pearl of wisdom.

Salaam and good day to you too.

A_Khadar   

^^^ Aliyah,

Don't west your time and energy for reasoning with those think they have the rights to invade/kill others and yet call them murders if they stand up against the aggression. That is the successionists' mentality.