Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Xaabsade Responds to Faroole

Saalax   

^^^ Your right it's known as Maroodijeex still a significant number of people know it as Waqooyi Galbeed. Maroodijeex sounds better though lol.

Ibtisam   

Xaabsade is a lost case, if a person has no principles, it is not worth having them in your corner. The likes of Xaabsade is what has ruined Somalia and it will surely ruin SL if they keep promoting him and adopting the likes of him. Get rid of him, the dollar is his god, he has no clan or principles and he has sold his people 10times over. I don’t know why some still follow him but you would have to be mentally retarded be from his clan and follow this man. Flip flopping makes an a*ss out of you, and in this instance is killing people. Laba jeebley sheekadis iska daaf, that train is never late- as soon as PL offers him a pay rise he will be off.

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;697497 wrote:
^The project depends on Xaaji Xunduf's repressed anger. Here he's fuming
;)

NGONGE-Come on, it's not about politics . This is fanning qabiil venom. Let's be honest with each other and let's not forget at the end of day we are tribal society.

Of course we are a tribal society and this could take a real ugly turn very soon. But I have faith in SL's patiance, common sense and political ability to see it through right to the end. I also don't believe those fanning the SSC trouble have much to go on (other than tribal sentiment). War anigu kibir iyo sheeko qabiil kama hadlayo. If this were the PL guys SL was trying to woo, I would not have had any hope. But SSC are still (despite all of Saado's songs) trying to find their place in the world and the best way to go forward (needless for me to remind you of their various changes of mind in the recent past). So, whilst keeping in mind that clan is everything, do you truly question my logic here?

Malika, walaalo, as Marx would say: PL waa uuuf. Stick with me. :D

Samafal   

Saalax;697506 wrote:
Samafal what you mean 2.5 regions? that doesn't make sense if you are trying to speak to us as a clan we also have strong presences in Sanaag, Western Sool & Northern Sool.

If referendrum shall ever take place alot of settlements in the so called (SSC - Sool , Sanaag, Cayn) would vote for seperation alongside Togdheer, Waqooyi Galbeed/Maroodijeex, Awdal.

Resources nagu filaan waan haysana alhamdullilah we don't need your fruits and farms in the south keep it to yourself.
;)

LoL@Resouce nagu filaan waan haysana. If we take it for your word why are your children dying for hunger in your biggest city then? The fact of the matter is Somaliland does not have any natural resources as like Southern Sudan and does not have a large well educated popupaltion to become self-suffient and feed its children and the nations of the world are not ****** to recognise non viable state . And on the question of regions, honestly speaking Its only 1.5 regions that want to seccede badly, every one knows Reer Awdal do not belief in seccession, but they are intimidated into following the crowd. No doubt they will jump out in the first opportunity available. And for you to have a referundun such as the one that took place in South Sudan, the Somali goverment will need to give the go ahead and adminster the referundum and if that happens we know the dream of seccession will be dead, but its only choice you have to get out of this madness.

Saalax   

Samafal clean your mouth with soap cadiifaad iyo cuqdad ba ka muqaata why involve children in this do you want me to mention the hundreds of children that die daily in the South out of hunger , diseases, war?.

Somaliland's children have a bright peaceful progressive future thanks to the almighty allah. Qofkii ka xanaaqaya ha ka xanaaqo.

Back to the topic on what grounds can you speak for Awdal? do you actually know that region that well? correction it's not 1.5 regions that want to secede fully but Majority of Sanaag, Maroodijeex, Awdal, Togdheer, Western Sool & Northern Sool.

Get with the programme.

A_Khadar   

NG is confussed. Adeer SSC is the people who is fighting against your militia in Kalshale. Go ask them whether they are SSC or not. If you believe ssc is Xaglatose and few diasporas, you wrong abti and this resistance is all about ssc. You can either use the clan names like I- or D or you can use the implied terms like (sl/snm) and ssc, the end of the day, there is no such a political thing over there, clan, clan, clan and your clan wants to subjugate their project to other clans wrongly and other clans are saying no abti, please have your sanity and stay your tuulos. If you adeer Silanyo wants peace, he knows the best way to acheive but he isn't ready yet.

Samafal   

Saalax Truth hurts, waxa runta ah ayaan sheegay ee cuqdad ma taal, cuqdada iyo caadifadu soo ma aha waxa aad gooni goosadka utihiin oo afka iyo adinkaba aad ku haysaan?? soo waxa qabyaaladu idiinku badantahay ma aha?

Teeda kale dad aan ku rabin ha isku dhajin, Sanaag, Sool iyo Cayn iyaga iskaba daa waan lasoconaa sida ay idiin rabin, Awdal waad ogayd few months ago inay Somali flags la soo baxeeen? Come on you can not make flags in one day, these were ready made flags and that spoke volume. I'm also aware the majority of the Awdal diaspora you talk to are against seccession.

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;697670 wrote:
NG is confussed. Adeer SSC is the people who is fighting against your militia in Kalshale. Go ask them whether they are SSC or not. If you believe ssc is Xaglatose and few diasporas, you wrong abti and this resistance is all about ssc. You can either use the clan names like I- or D or you can use the implied terms like (sl/snm) and ssc, the end of the day, there is no such a political thing over there, clan, clan, clan and your clan wants to subjugate their project to other clans wrongly and other clans are saying no abti, please have your sanity and stay your tuulos. If you adeer Silanyo wants peace, he knows the best way to acheive but he isn't ready yet.

Heh. Don't take it to heart, saaxib. You may be right and I may be confused (as you claim). But I am a logical man that tries to ignore fleeting sentiments and take a punt at the likely chances of achieving a goal. Here, and despite your strong protestations, I am with the SL logic. After all, it was not long ago when the people that SSC claims to represent were die hard fans of PL and the magical H. Yet, later, they dropped out and became SSC (and shall remain so despite the Imam's latest found love for them). Now (and again, ignoring the sentiments), if I see people that only want the best for themselves and would go through the trouble of seeking it in PL, SL or even Farmaajo, I also see an opportunity to woo these people and sell the SL project to them.

Che, there is indeed tension there and whatever I see will appear condescending, saaxib. But I stick to my belief that there is a chance until I'm shown otherwise. In fact, I'm going to write about my vision for the SSC people and the advantages they'll have with SL first thing tomorrow morning (I know you'll disagree with every word I'll write but that's ok, like Godane, you are not my target). :D

A_Khadar;697670 wrote:
NG is confussed. Adeer SSC is the people who is fighting against your militia in .

My folks are from Erigavo-Sanaag...Am I supposed to fight along with the ssc group?

NGONGE-talking about socio-economic advantages?

Sxb...What's condescending is the assumption that SSC are just discontent with the Sland Government and that the Sland could win them over the 'right' gestures. Have it occurred maybe they are not for secession? And that this is not power struggle between Puntland and Somaliland?

Whether they are motivated by Qabyaalad or sense to duty to Somali nationalism, it's clear that they are not for this project. Ignoring this fact and saying you could win with few candies is condescending and could well have bad consequence for everybody.

Godane is tool for movement much like AS leadership.

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;697714 wrote:
NGONGE-talking about socio-economic advantages?

Sxb...What's condescending is the assumption that SSC are just discontent with the Sland Government and that they could win over the 'right' gestures. Have it occurred maybe they are not for secession? And that this is not power struggle between Puntland and Somaliland?

Whether they are motivated by Qabyaalad or sense to duty to Somali nationalism, it's clear that they are not this project. Ignoring this fact and saying you could win with few candies is condescending and could well have bad consequence for everybody.

I am well aware that SSC mistrust the SL government and deem the entire thing a clannish project. That's no problem, they can be won over in due time. The Somali nationalism issue can also be overcome. As for the "candies", I admit that they will play a big part but they will not be the only thing that will seduce the SSC crowd. The truth will, saaxib and when all the recent dust settles the truth will come out. Politics is all about how one uses such truths. When Farmajo lets them down, when the Imam shows himself to be nothing but hot air and when the SSC leadership prove that they can do nothing more than wage war whilst SL keeps turning the other cheek, the truth will be out saaxib. They will come and you will see it (I say it without any intention of being condescending or offensive).

Saalax   

Samafal. Truth hurts indeed the fact Somaliland doesn't need your farms & fruits. ;)

As for Sool , Sanaag, Cayn we all know those regions are shared and no amount of calaacal will change that. :cool:

NGONGE-Let's not use the word like truth when it comes to politics and war. Let's stick to facts. The only one Sland Government seemed to seduced is NGONGE. They have managed to put blinkers on. Again what are advantages SSC gain by joining Sland?

N you are telling Sland was turning the other cheek in Kalshaale? Where have you been NGONGE? This is happens it's not your people that are being killed, displaced and humiliated.